The Biden Disaster: 8,529 Americans dead from Covid in Biden's first two days

You know and I know that Trump is no more responsible for Corona deaths than Biden is. The DNC however? That may end up being a different story.
Trump said that the coronavirus was just like the seasonal flu. And Obama incompetently handled the H1NI pandemic which resulted in just under 15,000 deaths in America.

I'm sure you blamed Obama for the pandemic deaths under his watch. So why the flip-flop for Trump?

First of all, your argument relies on the idea that I blamed Obama for pandemic deaths. I didn't. You and a lot of people who made it their mission to obliterate Trump have made a habit out of assuming you know what other people think. It is why you cannot see anything other than what your self imposed echo chamber allows.

Sorry but your "dish" has more holes than a colander.
And few facts than any Trump speech (if that is possible)

You Biden supporters all act so hurt and offended when anyone turns the tables in your direction. It's crystal clear to anyone who isn't blinded by the partisan prism which the Biden supporters use to see the world.
There's no "table" to turn fool.

Like in 2009 when Obama set about saving the global economy from Republican stupidity while Republicans were blaming Obama for their stupidity Biden is going about the business of being President following a four year absence of presidential leadership. He will do what needs doing and Republicans will spend the next several years whining about it.

But you see little one, the game is done. Trump has ruined any chance of any Republican EVER holding the presidency and the idiots in the Congress are on their way to ensuring a permanent Democratic majority and eventually, supermajority.

Come back and discuss this in six months following the leadership of an actual President.

Perfect example of what I said. So offended when someone dishes out a point of view that you don't like. No one gives a shit about your opinion. Nothing you said was rooted in fact at all. Your childish insults and partisan opinion are all the weapons you have. It's sad really that people in America have some to this.

Sorry but your "dish" has more holes than a colander.
And few facts than any Trump speech (if that is possible)

You Biden supporters all act so hurt and offended when anyone turns the tables in your direction. It's crystal clear to anyone who isn't blinded by the partisan prism which the Biden supporters use to see the world.
There's no "table" to turn fool.

Like in 2009 when Obama set about saving the global economy from Republican stupidity while Republicans were blaming Obama for their stupidity Biden is going about the business of being President following a four year absence of presidential leadership. He will do what needs doing and Republicans will spend the next several years whining about it.

But you see little one, the game is done. Trump has ruined any chance of any Republican EVER holding the presidency and the idiots in the Congress are on their way to ensuring a permanent Democratic majority and eventually, supermajority.

Come back and discuss this in six months following the leadership of an actual President.

Perfect example of what I said. So offended when someone dishes out a point of view that you don't like. No one gives a shit about your opinion. Nothing you said was rooted in fact at all. Your childish insults and partisan opinion are all the weapons you have. It's sad really that people in America have some to this.
As I remember you guys have been so proud about saying "we have the guns."
You're right. All I have is my opinions and the facts supporting them and with those to little tools I kick you in the teeth each and every day.
Your guns do not frighten me but my words are the terror of your worst dreams.
Loaded with facts. Reality. Love for my country and what it can be.
No wonder I've got a rent free apartment in your cranium.

One more thing...
It stinks in here. Can you get someone to clean out the cheeto dust?

The thread title is inaccurate. His name is Xiden.

And in addition to the Covid bodycount, you can add our Republic.

Well over 15,000 Americans have now died on Biden's watch. He's done nothing except kill jobs, set back women's rights by 50 years, and create super-spreader events across the nation.

Forum List

Back