The Biden Disaster: 8,529 Americans dead from Covid in Biden's first two days

That's:
- 40 full size passenger planes
- 2 9/11s
- More than all the Union army deaths at Antietam
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

CNN and the rest of the garbage media are ignoring this, by the way, ensuring even more Americans will die.

Seriously?..okay we'll play..how many died under Trump's watch?

Trump isn't president anymore. Why do you not care about the 8,000+ Americans who've died from Covid while Joe Biden threw a party for himself?

Trump isn't president anymore. He stopped being president back in Feb 2020. Thankfully Biden is doing the job of President that Trump never bothered to attempt.

Just think, if you idiots hadn't supported Trump's anti-science anti-americanism he might still be president. How stupid do you feel now?
How's all that science working out for California, sparky? :laughing0301:

The "science" numnuts, is working fine.
The "stupid" as you so well demonstrate, is what needs to be beaten.

So how do we defeat "Trump Stupid?"
Yeah with all of Newsome's policies in place the virus still has exploded.
Yeah working fine. :auiqs.jpg:
You just comply to what your masters tell you, sonny.
I tried to explain in words. How about a photo...

View attachment 447153

As you and your fellow cheeto-suckers demonstrate each and every day, you just can't fix stupid.
Is this Portland? Seattle? Nice try, sparky, I haven't heard of all the demonstrations/mostly peaceful protests going on in Ca.
Just a petition to recall Davis, I mean, newsome. No, I can't fix your kind of stupid.

You know what it is, fool.
A demonstration of your kind of stupid in CA and why this is the greatest country ever. Because they let morons like you walk free and do our best to protect you, from you, when we'd all be better off if we just follow Darwin's advice and let evolution fix it for us.
So you're telling me that you're talking out your ass and making shit up as you go.
Newsome has applied everything that has been asked and his numbers exploded....fact.
Now go pound sand, son.

Showed you the photo of your fellow idiot cheeto-suckers doing their thing sans masks.

That would be you people behaving stupidly.
And you just keep proving me right.

You can't govern stupid and we can NEVER let stupid govern again.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

CNN and the rest of the garbage media are ignoring this, by the way, ensuring even more Americans will die.

Trump isn't president anymore. Why do you not care about the 8,000+ Americans who've died from Covid while Joe Biden threw a party for himself?

Trump isn't president anymore. He stopped being president back in Feb 2020. Thankfully Biden is doing the job of President that Trump never bothered to attempt.

Just think, if you idiots hadn't supported Trump's anti-science anti-americanism he might still be president. How stupid do you feel now?
How's all that science working out for California, sparky? :laughing0301:

The "science" numnuts, is working fine.
The "stupid" as you so well demonstrate, is what needs to be beaten.

So how do we defeat "Trump Stupid?"
Yeah with all of Newsome's policies in place the virus still has exploded.
Yeah working fine. :auiqs.jpg:
You just comply to what your masters tell you, sonny.
I tried to explain in words. How about a photo...

View attachment 447153

As you and your fellow cheeto-suckers demonstrate each and every day, you just can't fix stupid.
Is this Portland? Seattle? Nice try, sparky, I haven't heard of all the demonstrations/mostly peaceful protests going on in Ca.
Just a petition to recall Davis, I mean, newsome. No, I can't fix your kind of stupid.

You know what it is, fool.
A demonstration of your kind of stupid in CA and why this is the greatest country ever. Because they let morons like you walk free and do our best to protect you, from you, when we'd all be better off if we just follow Darwin's advice and let evolution fix it for us.
So you're telling me that you're talking out your ass and making shit up as you go.
Newsome has applied everything that has been asked and his numbers exploded....fact.
Now go pound sand, son.

Showed you the photo of your fellow idiot cheeto-suckers doing their thing sans masks.

That would be you people behaving stupidly.
And you just keep proving me right.

You can't govern stupid and we can NEVER let stupid govern again.
No date given on your stock photo, dude/dudette. You work for CNN?
Those numbers in Cali are pretty damn high, and Newsome doesn't have an answer to it.

trumpanzees think that corona virus deaths can be turned off like a faucet......which makes one wonder, why their Lard and master didn't do so............
These are the same geniuses who blamed Obama for not cleaning up the fucking disaster he inherited fast enough.

These are not serious people. They're clowns.
At least clowns are entertaining. The Deplorable white trailer trash are nuts.
Aren't the "deplorable white trailer trash" you speak of woke white guilt whackos / Leftist Democrats?
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, only you know what's best for me, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness.”

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

More died today than yesterday? This isn't sitting a good trend. At this rate----Biden, even with the vaccines and treatments, will have caused the death of over 1.4 million within the first year. A million more than Trump. Bertter hope that the sun does something dems....
Like the GFC it will get worse before it will get better. And like the GFC turnaround, the current president will get the credit. In the case of the GFC Obama was responsible for making things right. Biden will be remembered as the president who got the coronavirus under control. I'm sure the Deplorable wingnuts will try and find some reason to say Trump was responsible. Normal people know better.
So in otherwords, it doesn't matter how many people Biden robs, causes to lose their jobs, or gets killed by virus or terrorist including the police state---you goofy Trolls are still going to spin it or try too....

Think the american people are done even listening to the dem and foreign trolls-------they don't want to hear any more words......no matter from whom.

Queen Antoinette and King Louis paid a heavy price for not listening and they weren't even nowhere as evil as the dems and chinese.
Deplorables are not the 'American people '. You are a group of inbred, white, trailer-trash loons on the fringe of society.
Ahh insults--------

I'm as deplorable as they get----no inbreding atleast not recent (I do have blue eyes, am part indian, and related to the French royalty, and my mother claims she found a cousin that married a cousin a couple hundred years ago), am mostly white, live in a more expensive home than you silly welfare ass, but am neither a loon or the fringe of society---and Yes I am part of the american people and their are thousands of other americas just like who despite the hell of our corrupt politicans and their insulting trolls.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

I'll give Joe two weeks pass to see his policies take effect due to delays in infection and healing, but after that, we better see a marked drop in Covid fatalities otherwise I must conclude that Joe is no more able to stop a virus than they damned Trump for not doing. Just one more fake narrative in the 2020 assault on Trump.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

The Trump Disaster: 400,000 Americans dead from Covid in Trump's final year.

Covid??
I thought it went away... the news don't seem to talk about it much anymore.

Yep... just looked at CNN.com right now.
Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
Just one story...and that is something about some vials went bad in a refrigerator somewhere..
NYT.com...
One story, a very small update not much larger than a postage stamp.

So there you have it, just like the Iraq/Afghan war dropped out of sight the day Obama took office... COVID is a thing of the past for the media
Yes, the demons rats forced their way into the White House.
And if they have to lie, steal, etc., they are ready for anything to get what they want.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

The Trump Disaster: 400,000 Americans dead from Covid in Trump's final year.
Who is the president now libber???

This is the first time I seen a Trump sycophant make a post about the amount of people who died from COVID per day.....and present it in a way that concedes it is a bad thing.....i guess that is progress at least....

This is the first time I seen a Trump sycophant make a post about the amount of people who died from COVID per day.....and present it in a way that concedes it is a bad thing.....i guess that is progress at least....
Just using libber logic.....blame it all on the president right whiner??

Logic is hard for you Trumpers which is why you keep looking stupid on posts like these......

Notice how no "liberal" said stupid shit like "How do we know hospitals didn't artificially inflate the numbers to make Biden look bad?"

do you know why?? Because we exist in a reality based on facts...you dic suckers on the other hand exist in a fairytale land where your fragile ass identity is so wrapped up in one guy -- that anything that makes him look bad gives you people a big sad....

Logic is hard for you Trumpers which is why you keep looking stupid on posts like these......

Notice how no "liberal" said stupid shit like "How do we know hospitals didn't artificially inflate the numbers to make Biden look bad?"

do you know why?? Because we exist in a reality based on facts...you dic suckers on the other hand exist in a fairytale land where your fragile ass identity is so wrapped up in one guy -- that anything that makes him look bad gives you people a big sad....
Hahahahaha you lemmings cant think a single thought for yourselves and cant make a move without being told exactly what and how to think....better get that mask back on.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

There is something seriously wrong with Trumpsters. Seriously.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. How many posts have you lefties put on this board blaming Trump for every Covid death??

Well Biden is in the WH now so guess what?? He gets the same blame Trump got.

No one deserves the blame because no one can control a Pandemic. Not Trump and not Biden but it sure is nice to point out the bullshit you left loons like to put on this board.

Last edited:
That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. How many posts have you lefties put on this board blaming Trump for every Covid death??

No one deserves the blame because no one can control a Pandemic. Not Trump and not Biden but it sure is nice to point out the bullshit you left loons like to talk about.
Exactly right.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

No one deserves the blame because no one can control a Pandemic. Not Trump and not Biden but it sure is nice to point out the bullshit you left loons like to talk about.
Exactly right.
RH9oner.png

Last edited:
That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

Exactly right.
7X1pzci.png
Waah waah waah I am a whiny little libber boo hoo waah waah

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

Exactly right.
7X1pzci.png
Sleepy is now responsible for the pandemic right whiner?

Forum List

Back