A Trumpette thinking everyone else is duped. That's some funny chit.
Nice response to the indisputable evidence that you are either an ignorant partisan mindless minion, or a liar who tries to cover for the Dumbocrat Party so you can keep receiving government handouts. Which is it?

Oh RealDave - this is going to hurt. A comprehensive segment on the extreme corruption of Joe Biden - including the exact Burisma scandal I talked about months ago.

Let me know if you prefer your crow with salt or ketchup :laugh:

That prosecutor NEVER EVER prosecuted Joe or Hunter Biden.
No shit. Corrupt Joe Biden made sure of that. He was investigating them, you high school dropout. Corrupt Joe panicked and withheld billions to force Ukraine to fire him.
You are such a stupid fuck. Hunter Biden was never under investigation.
Yep. I've been saying this for years now. The left (like our boi Real Dick here) just can't accept reality. It infuriates them that they were so easily duped. Everything they were led to believe is complete and total bullshit.

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 7.13.17 PM.png

Just imagine if any of the Trump children were caught discussing setting up shell corporations... The Biden family is the second most corrupt politicians in US history (behind the Clinton family).
Sounds like someone Trump would hire.

Considering that:

A. The American people recognize Barack Obama as the worst president of the modern era

and

B. That Hitlery Clinton got her ass handed to her in a HUGE way by President Trump

one would think that the left would want to run someone that wasn't part of the failed Obama regime :dunno:

Biden expands lead over rivals for 2020 U.S. presidential nomination despite lack of support from millennials: Reuters/Ipsos poll - Reuters

People consider Trump the worst President. Both Obama ands George W poll higher than Trump. In 2016, Trump was considered the lesser of 2 evils. Many people are admitting they were wrong.

First you say Biden is Senile, then you say he is the mastermind behind a family crime ring. A senile mastermind, makes no sense at all.

Just imagine if any of the Trump children were caught discussing setting up shell corporations... The Biden family is the second most corrupt politicians in US history (behind the Clinton family).

The fact is that the Trump family is seen as more corrupt.

"The problem for the president is that by an 11-point margin, independents also say Trump and his family are more “corrupt” (50 percent) than Biden and his family (39 percent) — a view shared by the majority of registered voters (53 percent to 39 percent). "

Also Ted Cruz admits it does not move votes.
"One of Biden's best points was when he said all these attacks back and forth about my family and [Trump's] family, they don't matter. What matters is your family. That may have been Biden's best moment, actually," Cruz said.

Asked to clarify his view that attacks on Hunter Biden haven't been effective, Cruz replied: "I don't think it moves a single voter."

Mike Huckabee also disagrees.
"Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee told Fox News on Wednesday that President Donald Trump’s campaign has made a “mistake” by continuing to focus on Hunter Biden in the final weeks leading up to the election.

“In these final days, what the president has to do is forget about Hunter Biden,” Huckabee said on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday morning. “Forget about all the distractions of everything except one thing: Remind the American people that it is their lives that really [are] on the mark right now.”"

No shit. Corrupt Joe Biden made sure of that. He was investigating them, you high school dropout. Corrupt Joe panicked and withheld billions to force Ukraine to fire him.
Yep. I've been saying this for years now. The left (like our boi Real Dick here) just can't accept reality. It infuriates them that they were so easily duped. Everything they were led to believe is complete and total bullshit.

View attachment 407161

It's called Russian misinformation. Mix legitimate information with fake information.

Also add US Intelligence agencies report Russians attempting to use misinformation to denigrate Biden.

View attachment 407161

It's called Russian misinformation. Mix legitimate information with fake information.

Also add US Intelligence agencies report Russians attempting to use misinformation to denigrate Biden.

LOL...you do realize that there is no intelligence to say that the laptop was Russian disinformation?

I can assure you that Russia, Iran and China all want a Biden/Harris presidency. China and Russia have Biden in their pockets. Iran just wants another truck load of money to sign off a new nuclear deal that does nothing but jumpstart their nuclear capabilities. The disinformation is our national media that is fooling all you brainwashed, public school indoctrinated lemmings.

Forum List

Back