EC321468-1829-49F4-961A-F67BEE017CE4.jpeg

More lies from the assfuck crowd.

Donald Trump has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl & assfuck you voted for him.

Show me an accusation of Biden molesting a child.

Just because you get an erection everytime you get near little girls does not mean Biden's action are sexual in nature.

Show me an accusation of Biden molesting a child.
"Accusations"? Why show you that when I can show you video:

Accusations are what you lying leftists do. Conservatives rely on facts. What's comical is that your unhinged ass will take left-wing accusations as gospel and deny the indisputable reality of video.

The Dumbocrats nominee doesn't even have a basic understanding of the U.S. Constitution...
Glenn Beck? You are acctually quoting Glenn Fucking Beck? hahahahahahahahahahgahahaha
What the fuck? Glenn Beck wasn't quoted at all in that article. :lmao:

Aren't you just the special little unhinged one? You just got caught commenting without reading. Oops.

The Dumbocrats nominee doesn't even have a basic understanding of the U.S. Constitution...
Glenn Beck? You are acctually quoting Glenn Fucking Beck? hahahahahahahahahahgahahaha
What the fuck? Glenn Beck wasn't quoted at all in that article. :lmao:

Aren't you just the special little unhinged one? You just got caught commenting without reading. Oops.
You assfuck. Whose site was it? Why is anione so fucking stupid to be on Beck's page?

You God damn assfucks investigated the crap out of the Clintons. You found NOTHING.
Bwahahahaha! Really? I seem to remember Bill Clinton admitting the "vast right-wing conspiracy" was true. He had engaged in multiple affairs. He had committed perjury. I also remember Hitlery Clinton getting caught stealing from the White House and claiming she "thought" it was their stuff.

Sounds like we found a LOT, snowflake. As usual, you're embarrassing yourself. You should really stop talking. Better for people to think you are ignorant than for you to open your mouth and prove you are ignorant!

Your claims against Hunter Biden have been debunked over & over.
Fact: Hunter Biden worked for Burisma - a Ukranian company

Fact: He was unqualified for that job. 0 experience in that role and that industry

Fact: He was paid about half a million per year

Fact: His father threatened Ukranian leaders with withholding billions in US aid unless they fired a prosecutor who was investigating he and his son. Joe is on video bragging about that

The only thing "debunked" is your credibility, queer boy.

And now audio has leaked of Biden breaking the law again!! Hahahaha!
He was telling the truth. Biden would still care about America & offered his help.

I love it how yopu assfucks had no problem with Carter Page, Flynn and Manafort working with foreign contacts even though working supposedly for America.

Russian assets are OK but God forbid Biden offdered to help.

You anti-American Trump dick suckers really need to just go fuck yourselves.

Fact: Hunter Biden worked for Burisma - a Ukranian company

Fact: He was unqualified for that job. 0 experience in that role and that industry

Fact: He was paid about half a million per year

Fact: His father threatened Ukranian leaders with withholding billions in US aid unless they fired a prosecutor who was investigating he and his son. Joe is on video bragging about that

The only thing "debunked" is your credibility, queer boy.

OMG Hunter Biden worked for a foreign corporation!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG

Hunter Biden had experience in doing international business and was a lawyer. So yes he had qualifications even if they were not any better than lots of people./ Yes his name was important as it is not unusual for corporations to put named people on their board for credibility.

He made good money.

Hunter Biden was never under inverstigation youn lying fiuck..

You God damn assfucks investigated the crap out of the Clintons. You found NOTHING.
Bwahahahaha! Really? I seem to remember Bill Clinton admitting the "vast right-wing conspiracy" was true. He had engaged in multiple affairs. He had committed perjury. I also remember Hitlery Clinton getting caught stealing from the White House and claiming she "thought" it was their stuff.

Sounds like we found a LOT, snowflake. As usual, you're embarrassing yourself. You should really stop talking. Better for people to think you are ignorant than for you to open your mouth and prove you are ignorant!

For such an evil crime family, the best you could come up with is a dispute on gifts while in office & Clinton supposedly lying about consensual sex?

He was telling the truth.
Oh we know he was!!
Biden then told Poroshenko, “I don’t plan on going away. As a private citizen, I plan on staying deeply engaged in the endeavor that you have begun and we have begun.”
He's openly admitting to the crime of violating the Logan Act. But tell us all again how there is "nothing" on the Biden (crime) family. :lmao:

Russian assets are OK but God forbid Biden offdered to help.
Biden isn't allowed to "help", stupid. We the People elected President Trump. Unless Biden works for the Trump Administration in the State Department, "helping" is a crime. It violates the Logan Act.

This is a prime example of why you vote Dumbocrat. Because you are ignorant. You're an uninformed, uneducated, ignorant welfare queen. Sad.

Forum List

Back