Considering that:

A. The American people recognize Barack Obama as the worst president of the modern era

and

B. That Hitlery Clinton got her ass handed to her in a HUGE way by President Trump

one would think that the left would want to run someone that wasn't part of the failed Obama regime :dunno:

Biden expands lead over rivals for 2020 U.S. presidential nomination despite lack of support from millennials: Reuters/Ipsos poll - Reuters

A. The American people realize that Trump is the worst president in modern day history. That is why the approval ratings of Obama AND George W Bush have gone up since Trump took office.

and

B. Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate Democrats could have run. A poll that was conducted in 2016 showed Obama beating Trump by 10 and Romney beating Clinton by 9. Trump won because he was the least worse of the 2.

The outbreak was probably the best thing that couldā€™ve happened to his campaign from a political perspective. The blob has zero upside and Bernie isnā€™t attacking.

Biden has defeated Trump in EVERY poll that has been done on the two for a GENERAL ELECTION race.
So did Hitlery Clinton, sweetie. :lmao:
Biden beats Trump by double digits in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Trump.
So did Hitlery Clinton, sweetie. :lmao:

You know sweetie, you need to stop living in the past. This is 2020 not 2016.

In 2016, 2 Republicans led Clinton. No Republican had a lead against Biden or Sanders.
In 2016, the turnout was much lower as there was a lack of enthusiasm for Clinton.

In 2020, every Democrat either led or trailed Trump by a few points. This was clearly a issue of name recognition.
In 2020, the turnout has been much higher than in 2016. Biden is running well ahead of where Clinton was at this point.

The only bright spot for Clinton was in Texas. She got 500,000 more votes than Obama and cut Obama's deficit in Texas in half by winning 3 suburban congressional districts that had Republican representatives. It looks like Democrats have made more inroads in Republican suburban House seats.

The blob has zero upside and Bernie isnā€™t attacking.
You summarized it well. Biden does have zero upside and Bernie will probably die in a year or two anyway.

Meanwhile, President Trump has had the greatest first term of any president in U.S. history.

In 2016, the turnout was much lower as there was a lack of enthusiasm for Clinton.
And, sadly, the enthusiasm for Biden (old, wealthy, white guy) and Bernie (old, wealthy, white guy) is even lower. At least Hitlery had the ā€œfirst female president everā€ buzz going for her.

I know some hard-core Dems and to a man, they have told me they are staying home come November because they are disgusted with the Dumbocrat Party for dwindling it down to these two jack-asses.

Truth be known, they are pretty stoked at the economy and liberty that President Trump has created - they they refuse to admit it (typical leftists :rolleyes:).

I don't think the marxist party bosses had any idea Plugs would fall apart like this. He's been a reliable liar for decades and now he's practically shitting the bed while we watch and laugh at him. I'd just as soon he make it all the way to the election, so Trump can take 44 states.

I'm sure they wanted to go brown this cycle, but the the darker candidates were just fucking horrible, i.e. unelectable. Ewwww....

The Dumbocrats are trying to run a candidate for President of the United States who is suffering from dementia.
Speaking of Biden, Rogan noted that the former vice president can ā€œbarely talk,ā€ and ā€œforgets what he is saying halfway in the conversation,ā€ adding that he is ā€œshowing actual real deterioration, he is not bouncing back.ā€
A mentally deteriorating geriatric is the best the left has to offer. :laugh:

The Dumbocrats are trying to run a candidate for President of the United States who is suffering from dementia.
Speaking of Biden, Rogan noted that the former vice president can ā€œbarely talk,ā€ and ā€œforgets what he is saying halfway in the conversation,ā€ adding that he is ā€œshowing actual real deterioration, he is not bouncing back.ā€
A mentally deteriorating geriatric is the best the left has to offer. :laugh:

Irony deficient...

Trump's cognitive deficits seem worse. We need to know if he has dementia: Psychologist

Trump's troubling behavior raises questions his medical exam didn't answer

Glass houses....

Glass houses....
Oh sweetie. The difference is that your articles are just leftist extremists - suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome - making shit up. President Trump is completely and totally coherent in every press conference and highly effective as president.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden hasnā€™t completed a single coherent sentence in 6 months. :laugh:

What campaign? The best long shot for the democrat party is that they can come up with a popular V.P. in time for the election and everybody forgets about the doddering old man.

Has anyone theorized yet that the TDS of democrats is so intense that they don't even want a competitive, intelligent opponent for President Trump? Why you ask? So the TDS nutcases in the democrat party and their MSM can continue their sick, relentless attack President Trump and our country since they failed so miserably in the first three years! The Kung Flu hoax actually worked for them in regards to damaging one of President Trump's greatest successes though. You have to give them that. But when you have unConstitutional Governors behaving like Kings that were revolted against in the past, what can you do. My guess is Governors have an ugly ass sign language person standing adjacent when they deliver their unConstitutional edicts to look less tyrannical.

And, sadly, the enthusiasm for Biden (old, wealthy, white guy) and Bernie (old, wealthy, white guy) is even lower. At least Hitlery had the ā€œfirst female president everā€ buzz going for her.

I know some hard-core Dems and to a man, they have told me they are staying home come November because they are disgusted with the Dumbocrat Party for dwindling it down to these two jack-asses.

Truth be known, they are pretty stoked at the economy and liberty that President Trump has created - they they refuse to admit it (typical leftists :rolleyes:).

You are either a liar or dumb. The Democrats have seen huge gains in turnout over 2016. In Texas, 700,000 more Democrats voted in the primary. In Virginia, the increase was around 500,000. Michigan saw a increase of around 300,00. Even in red states, there has been a huge increase. In North Carolina, the turnout was up by 200,000. In Alabama, Democrats saw a 71,000 turnout increase for Democrats.

Forum List

Back