The Biden burden: low approval ratings, soaring inflation and a COVID-19 culture war

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I thought this guy was supposed to unite America? The country has never been as divided as it is right now.

Most political analysts would agree a large reason Joe Biden won the White House last year was because of centrist voters, both Republicans and Democrats, who were exhausted by the tumult of the previous administration.

Well he would unite America if only those stupid insurrectionists political opponents would take the mandatory jab and jump off a cliff.

Jill (Dr. Pepper) was reading the Biden (Crime) Family story to 2nd graders today.

I wonder what she did when she got to the part about Hunted raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls. It's hard to gloss that shit over....

Or the part where daddy Xiden took showers with his teenage daughter. I'll bet the tots were horrified and crying.

Or Hunted mounting his sister-in-law before his brother's body was cold. And then the "inappropriate behavior" with his 14-year old niece.

What an awesome family.

Forum List

Back