The Biden Administration is Making America Great Again!

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
The American electorate chose well in November. Democracy, despite its mewling detractors, is working.

The Biden economy is surging; the nation is again respected by our allies; the President has been receiving high marks for his management of a pandemic that had been ravaging the nation.

The Associated Press July 7, 2021 3:45 pm
WASHINGTON — U.S. employers posted a record-high number of open jobs for the second straight month as a rapidly rebounding economy generates intense demand for workers.The number of available jobs on the last day of May rose slightly to 9.21 million, from 9.19 million in April, the Labor Department said Wednesday. That is the highest since records began in December 2000.

Joe Biden's COVID Response Wins Bipartisan Support: Poll

The United States' popularity among its allies has surged since Biden became President

Biden’s Approval Remains Unusually Steady

July 6, 2021​

Let's all hope his welcome success continues!

Amidst all the mewling and kvetching, and attacks on democracy, let Americans give a patriotic cheer!

usa-american-flag-gif-3.gif

The American electorate chose well in November. Democracy, despite its mewling detractors, is working.

The Biden economy is surging; the nation is again respected by our allies; the President has been receiving high marks for his management of a pandemic that had been ravaging the nation.

WASHINGTON — U.S. employers posted a record-high number of open jobs for the second straight month as a rapidly rebounding economy generates intense demand for workers.The number of available jobs on the last day of May rose slightly to 9.21 million, from 9.19 million in April, the Labor Department said Wednesday. That is the highest since records began in December 2000.

The United States' popularity among its allies has surged since Biden became President

July 6, 2021​

Amidst all the mewling and kvetching, and attacks on democracy, let Americans give a patriotic cheer!

Bravo. And any American who hates this is a traitor!!!

Obviously, this is a satire post. ... :lol: :lol:
Obviously, some are upset by the United States doing so well as indicated by the empirical data.

I suspect they are the cultists that America rejected, causing them to attack our Congress.

Our empirical data is that the GOP swept 35 states both state house and state senate.Your side engaged in massive fraud.

You are not a patriotic American.

Obviously, some are upset by the United States doing so well as indicated by the empirical data.

I suspect they are the cultists that America rejected, causing them to attack our Congress.
They not only hate losing, they also have their propagandists wailing away 24/7. I’d feel a little bad for them if they weren’t so nasty and hateful.

The empirical data suggests the Democrats own the economy. They are accountable…. Which makes them and their supporters nervous.

They not only hate losing, they also have their propagandists wailing away 24/7. I’d feel a little bad for them if they weren’t so nasty and hateful.
I’d feel a little bad for them if they weren’t so nasty and hateful.
which party are you talking about?....

I’d feel a little bad for them if they weren’t so nasty and hateful.
which party are you talking about?....
I'm discussing the Trumpsters in this context. I assumed that was obvious.

July 6, 2021​

Exactly like a deluded Trumper. Thinking their guy is great when all the evidence proves otherwise.

Forum List

Back