The Biden Administration is Making America Great Again!

That had nothing to do with "E pluribus unum" and was written 100 years after the great seal. You're far too stupid and even more of a hack for further exchange on this matter.

You're doubtless used to getting punked so I won't worry about hurting your feelings.
You appear to be distraught.

I am pleased that I provided you with the opportunity to educate yourself concerning the motto.

It has application beyond the legal confederation of states, of course:

Ours is a culture that has attracted and is attracting millions of people to come here to become Americans and to enjoy the benefits of a life of freedom, a life where they can work to realize their dreams.
It serves as a reminder that we are all Americans, but does not prevent some from mindlessly savaging others.

You squeal a lot when you've been punked. Bite the pillow if you will, but your feeble attempt with E pluribus unum has been shot to hell.

Just try not to be so fucking ignorant and "woke" - the Rosenbaum-type punk that you are.

You squeal a lot when you've been punked. Bite the pillow if you will, but your feeble attempt with E pluribus unum has been shot to hell.

Just try not to be so fucking ignorant and "woke" - the Rosenbaum-type punk that you are.
You do appear quite irritable.

Take a nap. The weird worshipers need to rest.

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 10.19.15 AM.png

US doing so well? :lmao: Or maybe that’s why Biden is enjoying record high disapproval ratings. Even his own party is turning their backs on him and Kamala, who’s doing even worse.

Whatever drugs the OP is on, please give me some.

Whose "truth"?

You don't own the word or its meaning, no matter how many times Hannity and Tucker tell you that you do.

If you think of other human beings as "scum", there is something profoundly broken in you.
I don't watch hanmity or tucker.

The American electorate chose well in November. Democracy, despite its mewling detractors, is working.

The Biden economy is surging; the nation is again respected by our allies; the President has been receiving high marks for his management of a pandemic that had been ravaging the nation.

The Associated Press July 7, 2021 3:45 pm
WASHINGTON — U.S. employers posted a record-high number of open jobs for the second straight month as a rapidly rebounding economy generates intense demand for workers.The number of available jobs on the last day of May rose slightly to 9.21 million, from 9.19 million in April, the Labor Department said Wednesday. That is the highest since records began in December 2000.

Joe Biden's COVID Response Wins Bipartisan Support: Poll

The United States' popularity among its allies has surged since Biden became President

Biden’s Approval Remains Unusually Steady

July 6, 2021​

Let's all hope his welcome success continues!

Amidst all the mewling and kvetching, and attacks on democracy, let Americans give a patriotic cheer!

This is a joke. Putting an American Flag on the acts of this clown is even a bigger joke. So far he has done nothing for America or her people. These people still supporting this mindless tyrant should have mental evaluations and dealt with accordingly. Someone saying we are better off and the world respects Joe is total delusional and needs to be pulled from the street for his own well being.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back