Zone1 The Bible tells us that his world is evil and that it is ruled by Satan

What you believe is irrelevant.

If someone kidnapped you and tortured you your god would not step in.
What I believe is relevant to me, that's what counts.

Following God's laws prevents most of the things that harm and torment mankind. That's how God 'steps in'. :bowdown:

Last edited:
Satan and his dark, spiritual, forces, work against us to persuade us to sin and to reject God. God told us so. Let me show you.

1 John 5:19 esv
We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

Ephesians 6:12 esv
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Satan has blinded many to the truth of God.

2 Corinthians 4:4 esv
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

The world loves its own and hates those who are not of the world but who are, instead, of God.

John 15:19 esv
If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

1 John 2:15-17 esv
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

John 17:14 esv
I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

Jesus despised the religious leaders of Jerusalem and told them they don't understand him because they are NOT "of God"

John 8:47 esv
Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.
Jesus calls for ALL of us to follow him, including YOU. :)

Matthew 7:7 esv
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Our infinitely loving and merciful father in Heaven sent Jesus to lead us out of darkness and death and into light and eternal life. Jesus is the good news of your salvation for eternity!

John 3:17 esv
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Somebody is Gnostic and going to have to confess to the immortal Jesus such a sin.

Forum List

Back