The Bible Is The Story Of God And His Plan To Fix The World

We need to fix ourselves. Killing is dirty to God. What is it to you, clean?

There is no reference in the bible to killing being dirty. You fabricated that.
But since you mentioned it, read the old testament and count the number of people God commanded be killed. Oh you God got about that?
He must have cleansed himself since then. Maybe he got foregivness from some other God.

You're as mad as a cut snake

Your mentality is causing you to lose a gift that is of more worth than anything you can think of. I am not your enemy. Don't treat me as if I am your enemy. Have faith. That will change how you talk.

My mentality is perfect and is capable of tearing down you Jesus junkies and your filthy lies. Religion is the enemy of all civilisation. The damage it has done in the name of a God that does not exist is disgusting but here you are making a fool of yourself defending it.
Take you feeble message somewhere you idiot.

James 3:8-10: 8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.​

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be." Do you even know what blessing means? Jesus in you will teach you had you not continue to grieve that kind Spirit away from you.
You are a fool talking like a devil, and people who mocked Elijah. Elijah would not talk like you. You cannot hear yourself.
Proverbs 10:31
Verse
We did not make sex. The enemy of life calls it dirty.
The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out." Your tongue is not friendly. I wish it was.

Just?? Just a bloody raving lunatic like you.

We did not make sex? Who did
The enemy of life calls it dirty?
Who is the enemy if life? The devil?
He loves sex and debauchery. So do you when no one is looking.

You are barking mad. Religion has ruined your life forever for which you have received nothing. The same for every American godbotherer. Praying for this,
God will do that, utter bullshit. Little wonder the country is rooted with idiots like you being half the population.

God needs to work in us to fix us, making us to be like Jesus who was good to people.

You should read the old testament and read the thousands of people your God condemned to slaughter. Women and children by the thousands.

God was good to people???? Are you mad.

You should read the old testament and read the thousands of people your God condemned to slaughter. Women and children by the thousands.

God was good to people???? Are you mad.
God was good to people who allowed his Spirit to be in them, being like Jesus when he walked on the earth. What is God going to do with people who refuse to be that way, let them destroy, all life?

God was good to people who allowed his Spirit to be in them, being like Jesus when he walked on the earth. What is God going to do with people who refuse to be that way, let them destroy, all life?

You're pathetic.
Is his instructions to slaughter all male children good. Innocent kids who know nothing. And you call your self a Christian. You hypocrite.

You are so besotted by the religion shit you've lost all responsibility towards the human race just to justify your hideous non existence God.

You're pathetic.
Is his instructions to slaughter all male children good. Innocent kids who know nothing. And you call your self a Christian. You hypocrite.

You are so besotted by the religion shit you've lost all responsibility towards the human race just to justify your hideous non existence God.
Children will be, what they are brought up to be. They were into cannibalism and hiding in wait to attack people. They were violently minded people. That must be good to you. Let them live to slaughter innocent people. You have no idea about the people who perished.

You're pathetic.

I wonder why this Artie is on here, i seen a article on him from a site that also mentioned Christine Weston Chandler

This is who i mean btw, Chris-Chan / CWC / Christian Weston Chandler

I wonder why this Artie is on here, i seen a article on him from a site that also mentioned Christine Weston ChandleThis is who i mean btw, Chris-Chan / CWC / Christian Weston ChandlerooI don't know who you are talking about. People are judged by how they are. Jesus told us to judge who loves who more than another and why. That was when Jesus said: I have somewhat to say unto you Peter. Look it up. You will see what I mean. People who have blood in them must not condemn opthers.

I wonder why this Artie is on here, i seen a article on him from a site that also mentioned Christine Weston Chandler

This is who i mean btw, Chris-Chan / CWC / Christian Weston Chandler
I am here to teach people what the satanic church never taught. Jesus did not come here when the settlers came here. The church exists to make mammon or money. The church makes people to be born of fornication just like Christs enemies, who were not of Abrahams seed, wanting Jesus to be dead. That made them to be born of fornication. Don't torment Christian Weston Chandler. Devil's do that. He is not cursing anyone.

I am here to teach people what the satanic church never taught. Jesus did not come here when the settlers came here. The church exists to make mammon or money. The church makes people to be born of fornication just like Christs enemies, who were not of Abrahams seed, wanting Jesus to be dead. That made them to be born of fornication. Don't torment Christian Weston Chandler. Devil's do that. He is not cursing anyone.

Yes, I feel though i might have girlish tendicies as well.

I seem to like wearing dresses and such, and i remember playing with barbie dolls when i was a kid.

I never tormented CWC, I feel those who are doing that are not doing the work of Jesus and i wonder what Jesus would say if he could return and he saw them tormenting him/her

Yes, I feel though i might have girlish tendicies as well.

I seem to like wearing dresses and such, and i remember playing with barbie dolls when i was a kid.

I never tormented CWC, I feel those who are doing that are not doing the work of Jesus and i wonder what Jesus would say if he could return and he saw them tormenting him/her
I love your kind gentle heart. You have charity in you. A condemning spirit cannot enter a heart that has charity in it.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7: 4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,​

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." Your end is peace. You are therefore, perfect.

"I am making everything new"__The Lord Jesus Rev.21:5

Nothing on this earth has the power to defeat the finished work of the
Lord Jesus. "It is finished" said Jesus while on The Cross. Here are
the most powerful finished events in all of human history. No power
n the Universe can defeat these:

{1} The Cross -- the power of reconciliation, forgiveness, and restoration -- "being
justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1

{2} The Resurrection -- the power of that Empty Tomb. He lives. He is alive.
He has conquered Death for us -- we now have eternal life.

{3} The Ascension -- the power of "I go to my Father" , , , "all authority in
Heaven and on earth has been give to me" Matthew 28:18

{4} The Exaltation -- the power of being now seated at the right hand of the
Almighty Sovereign God

The Bible is the true story of God and His Plan to set the world right again.

Yes , , ,
The Bible tells the true story of how God will Christianize the world and
successfully carry out His Son's Great Commission -- to go and make disciples
of all nations -- commanded at the very end of Matthew's gospel.

God is going to fix the world. The world is now broken -- but God is going to
fix it. Hope lives. Love conquers. Victory. The Cross wins the war for the world.
Evil is defeated. The Good wins. The world will be Christianized before the Lord
Jesus returns. The yeast of the gospel will make disciples of all the nations through
the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit who uses the plain simple gospel message
to regenerate the hearts of men and to enable them to believe in Jesus as their
Savior and then to understand the Bible, as the Holy Spirit begins the process
of creating the fruits of the Holy Spirit in their lives , , ,

Step one is John 3:3 -- you must be born again {regenerated}
Step two is John 3:16 -- you must believe in Jesus as your Savior
Step three is Galatians 5:22-23 -- you must allow the Holy Spirit
o produce these 8 qualities within your heart , , ,

Love
Joy
Forbearance
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-control

The Holy Spirit produces these 8 qualities in the hearts of humans.
This process is what finally fixes the world.

"I am making everything new"__The Lord Jesus

"And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling
place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be
his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will
wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning
or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Rev. 21:3-4

JAG
God's plan is much bigger than just this planet; it involves two universes becoming one.

Actually agnostic with a belief that, if there are gods, they’re of the deistic type.
Deistic, being immortal, wanting us to immortal. We are made in God's image. We are God's children. We are seperated from God. To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord. This body needs to be changed in order to survive being in God's presence, as he is.

"The Bible Is The Story Of God And His Plan To Fix The World"

Wrong!

You are right. The Bible was made to fix us. Satan is interested in the world. The Bible is a recording of what people said and did. The Bible records what Jesus said and did, and did not do, giving us an example to follow. Jesus prayed to he unseen Father without ceasing. That was not bowing without ceasing. Jesus would have said, and taught nothing, doing nothing.

Wow, wonder why such a smart guy didn't think of that when he created us? Lazy? Kind of stupid? Was in a hurry?
We are broken. We cast a shadow when light shines on us. Light, that is seen, that is. God's light that shined light on the earth before the sun was made, on the forth day, as it is recorded, will incinerate a fallen being. People who talk like Jesus, will be changed when that light shines. Jesus will talk through them. Jesus will do his good pleasure through people.

You are right. The Bible was made to fix us. Satan is interested in the world. The Bible is a recording of what people said and did. The Bible records what Jesus said and did, and did not do, giving us an example to follow. Jesus prayed to the Unseen Father, without ceasing. That was not bowing without ceasing. Jesus would have said, and taught nothing, doing nothing.

You are right. The Bible was made to fix us. Satan is interested in the world. The Bible is a recording of what people said and did. The Bible records what Jesus said and did, and did not do, giving us an example to follow. Jesus prayed to he unseen Father without ceasing. That was not bowing without ceasing. Jesus would have said, and taught nothing, doing nothing.
Satan is not red or black. Satan is a colorful being visually seen. Gold is on that being, too. That being boasts saying I am this, or that. Angelic beings are not boastful beings. God is not boastful. God does not need to prove who that being is. You will see your book in a different light knowing this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back