The Bible Is The Story Of God And His Plan To Fix The World

"I am making everything new"__The Lord Jesus Rev.21:5

Nothing on this earth has the power to defeat the finished work of the
Lord Jesus. "It is finished" said Jesus while on The Cross. Here are
the most powerful finished events in all of human history. No power
n the Universe can defeat these:

{1} The Cross -- the power of reconciliation, forgiveness, and restoration -- "being
justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1

{2} The Resurrection -- the power of that Empty Tomb. He lives. He is alive.
He has conquered Death for us -- we now have eternal life.

{3} The Ascension -- the power of "I go to my Father" , , , "all authority in
Heaven and on earth has been give to me" Matthew 28:18

{4} The Exaltation -- the power of being now seated at the right hand of the
Almighty Sovereign God

The Bible is the true story of God and His Plan to set the world right again.

Yes , , ,
The Bible tells the true story of how God will Christianize the world and
successfully carry out His Son's Great Commission -- to go and make disciples
of all nations -- commanded at the very end of Matthew's gospel.

God is going to fix the world. The world is now broken -- but God is going to
fix it. Hope lives. Love conquers. Victory. The Cross wins the war for the world.
Evil is defeated. The Good wins. The world will be Christianized before the Lord
Jesus returns. The yeast of the gospel will make disciples of all the nations through
the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit who uses the plain simple gospel message
to regenerate the hearts of men and to enable them to believe in Jesus as their
Savior and then to understand the Bible, as the Holy Spirit begins the process
of creating the fruits of the Holy Spirit in their lives , , ,

Step one is John 3:3 -- you must be born again {regenerated}
Step two is John 3:16 -- you must believe in Jesus as your Savior
Step three is Galatians 5:22-23 -- you must allow the Holy Spirit
o produce these 8 qualities within your heart , , ,

Love
Joy
Forbearance
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-control

The Holy Spirit produces these 8 qualities in the hearts of humans.
This process is what finally fixes the world.

"I am making everything new"__The Lord Jesus

"And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling
place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be
his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will
wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning
or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Rev. 21:3-4

JAG

People need Jesus in them not being offended even when they see testicles, a sheath, and or red penis, or human on cartoon animated animals, and people, that children look at. A Christian will not be offended seeing an older person sucking the Phallic member of a younger person. A Christian will not be being offended upon seeing a human fucking a female canine, or sees a canine having sex with a woman, even if it is in the open, in a dog park, on the grass, or sitting on a bench, hugging him when he does it. Psalms 119:165“Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.”it needs ton be stated on the rules that that will be an OK thing to do, had the person want to do that. Being able to read dog behaviour is important.​

King James Version (KJV)​

Last edited:
"Its finished....." Meaning His mission to fulfill the requirements of the Old Law was accomplished, with He being the perfect, sin free, blood sacrifice. The New Covenant did not come into existence until the death of Jesus......up until that time the conditions of the Old Law was still in effect. The thief on the cross went to Heaven because God (in person) forgave him of his sins. He was saved via the mercy of God, no one was worthy of salvation under the terms of the Old Law. Today to enter the kingdom of God...i.e., the Kingdom that Jesus constructed.....His Church you must follow the oracles of the New Testament Covenant.

Most importantly for salvation: One must love and defend the truth. Paul speaks of those who reject the truth, "they did not receive the love of truth, that they might be saved." -- 2 Thess. 2:10.

The Basic Tenets thereof. 1. You must "hear" the Word as that is where faith is constructed (Romans 10:17). No one can know what they must do to be saved if they don't read the Word of God. (no man can save you, all they can do is present the word of God to you for you to freely choose, its the duty of the one hearing the word to search the scriptures and see if what they are being told is true or not (Acts 17:11, John 5:39).

2. You must believe.....have faith that what is spoken and revealed in scripture is the true Word of God. Without faith....salvation is impossible. "He who believes and is baptized WILL BE SAVED; but he that does not believe is condemned." -- Mark 16:16 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he that comes to God must believe that He is........." -- Hebrews 11:6

3. You must repent......turn from your sinful ways. (Luke 13:3) God requires all men everywhere to repent (Acts 17:30)

4. You must confess Christ Jesus as savior in God's plan of salvation, confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10)

5. You must be baptized for the remission of sins. Jesus stated before ascending to Heaven, "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT........." -- Matthew 28:19. At the first gospel sermon Peter stated, "......repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins..........." -- Acts 2:38. Its not WATER BAPTISM that is required? "Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?" (Acts 10:47). These men had already received the gift of the Holy Ghost....but still Water Baptism was required. Paul makes it even clearer, "And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord." -- Act 22:16
Again, "For as many of you that have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ." -- Gal. 3:27

6. The race is never over while you are breathing, the Christian's sabbath comes after this race of life is over. "But he that endures to the end shall be saved." -- Matt. 24:13. Paul points out the same..........salvation is for those who finish the race (2 Tim. 4:7,8)
Thank you for that post Clyde.
I can tell you put some time and thought in writing that up ~ and I appreciate your efforts.
God Bless.
And Best Regards.

JAG

Thank you for that post Clyde.
I can tell you put some time and thought in writing that up ~ and I appreciate your efforts.
God Bless.
And Best Regards.

JAG
Nothing about the old law. Jesus did not boast like Satan wanted. Jesus did not try to prove who he was, like Satan wanted. Jesus ran away not being called king, when he feed the multitude, like Satan wanted. Jesus did not say: that is a good Idea. Do what you can to protect me from the cross, like satan wanted. Jesus did not use the sword at Gethsemane, like Satan wanted. Jesus did not charge for his services, like Satan wanted. Jesus did not condemn anyone, like Satan wanted. Jesus did obeyed the Unseen Father, rather than doing what Satan wanted. Jesus proved that God's loving law can be kept not working ill to people. Satan lost. All who acsept his Spirit into them will be saved.

Why? Or you don't know that either? :biggrin:
"I am making everything new"__The Lord Jesus Rev.21:5

Nothing on this earth has the power to defeat the finished work of the
Lord Jesus. "It is finished" said Jesus while on The Cross. Here are
the most powerful finished events in all of human history. No power
n the Universe can defeat these:

{1} The Cross -- the power of reconciliation, forgiveness, and restoration -- "being
justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1

{2} The Resurrection -- the power of that Empty Tomb. He lives. He is alive.
He has conquered Death for us -- we now have eternal life.

{3} The Ascension -- the power of "I go to my Father" , , , "all authority in
Heaven and on earth has been give to me" Matthew 28:18

{4} The Exaltation -- the power of being now seated at the right hand of the
Almighty Sovereign God

The Bible is the true story of God and His Plan to set the world right again.

Yes , , ,
The Bible tells the true story of how God will Christianize the world and
successfully carry out His Son's Great Commission -- to go and make disciples
of all nations -- commanded at the very end of Matthew's gospel.

God is going to fix the world. The world is now broken -- but God is going to
fix it. Hope lives. Love conquers. Victory. The Cross wins the war for the world.
Evil is defeated. The Good wins. The world will be Christianized before the Lord
Jesus returns. The yeast of the gospel will make disciples of all the nations through
the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit who uses the plain simple gospel message
to regenerate the hearts of men and to enable them to believe in Jesus as their
Savior and then to understand the Bible, as the Holy Spirit begins the process
of creating the fruits of the Holy Spirit in their lives , , ,

Step one is John 3:3 -- you must be born again {regenerated}
Step two is John 3:16 -- you must believe in Jesus as your Savior
Step three is Galatians 5:22-23 -- you must allow the Holy Spirit
o produce these 8 qualities within your heart , , ,

Love
Joy
Forbearance
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-control

The Holy Spirit produces these 8 qualities in the hearts of humans.
This process is what finally fixes the world.

"I am making everything new"__The Lord Jesus

"And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling
place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be
his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will
wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning
or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Rev. 21:3-4

JAG
What happened made it possible for the human mind to be fixed. All would have been lost had Jesus taken on the character of the Adversary.

You talk like a devil who hates God's words. You are not wanting to bless anyone.​

James 3:10“Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.” Listen to what you sound like when you talk. There is no wisdom in your words.​

Proverbs 10:31“The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.” King James Version (KJV) Better to repent than to have that happen to you.​

You can threaten me with your silly quotes until the sun rises in the West. There will be no repurcussions. I won't be
encountering a difficult end or eternal fire.
I won't be repenting because I have done nothing wrong towards any ghosts or celestial dictator. You suckers have a massive disappointment coming.

You don't seem to understand the concept of no God. You're so paranoid about it youve lost the plot completely.

You can threaten me with your silly quotes until the sun rises in the West. There will be no repurcussions. I won't be
encountering a difficult end or eternal fire.
I won't be repenting because I have done nothing wrong towards any ghosts or celestial dictator. You suckers have a massive disappointment coming.

You don't seem to understand the concept of no God. You're so paranoid about it youve lost the plot completely.

Be ye thankful. You will pray without ceasing. God's Spirit will come in. Devils are not thankful. They are harsh and mean spirited, just like you..
Colin norris: You are your own worst enemy. Matthew 12:37 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matthew 12:36 36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Proverbs 25:11“A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.” Your fitly is a fit of rage talking like a Vexing Sodomite. 2 Peter 2:7 7And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: I judge rightly." Stop talking like a sodomite. Vex was their problem, not sex.​

Colin norris: You are your own worst enemy. Matthew 12:37 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matthew 12:36 36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Proverbs 25:11“A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.” Your fitly is a fit of rage talking like a Vexing Sodomite. 2 Peter 2:7 7And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: I judge rightly." Stop talking like a sodomite. Vex was their problem, not sex.​

Here we Go again. It's water off a ducks back to me.
All your rhetoric is pure piffle.
Tell some one who cares.

Here we Go again. It's water off a ducks back to me.
All your rhetoric is pure piffle.
Tell some one who cares.
More counsel. You are give railing accusations and mean words. There is no wisdom in that. Hebrews 12:15 15Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
I defend gays, zoosexuals and others. You do not know me.

More counsel. You are give railing accusations and mean words. There is no wisdom in that. Hebrews 12:15 15Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
I defend gays, zoosexuals and others. You do not know me.

Let's talk about wisdom.

Christians believe immaculate conception and virgin births. Talking snakes, dead men walking, resurection, oceans parting and some idiot says he can walk on water.
Where the wisdom in that? You teach that rubbish to little kids thinking you are installing wisdom? It's more akin to child abuse. Not a word if it is factual but you call it wisdom.

Have you ever wondered why all what we now know are completely impossible, all happened by some idiot who thought he was the son of a God, who coincidentally
Was projected to be divine and it all happened in a small area in the middle East? How coincidental is that?
All the idiots must live there apparently.

Don't insult peoples intelligence by even suggesting your ridiculous beliefs are wisdom. It's nothing more than deliberate lies and myths and you peddle it as fact. Grow up.

Try this one. Because you don't believe in evolution, can you explain which one of Adam and eve was white and which one black. Tell me where the Asians came from.
Don't avoid those questions and belch more silly bible quotes. See how brave you are.

Whilever you keep posting rubbish, I'm intent on taking your religious hypocrisy apart.
It's not about hate because I'm an atheist nor is your comments about wisdom and love for your fellow man.
It's about the hopeless feeling of religion being steadily disconnected from mainstream life. The guilt is dawning you have believed crap all your life. You have listened and posted rubbish.

Like those famous evangelists mumble to themselves as they drive to the bank to deposit you gifts,
" you keep the faith, I'll keep the money"

Ring any bells sucker.

Let's talk about wisdom.

Christians believe immaculate conception and virgin births. Talking snakes, dead men walking, resurection, oceans parting and some idiot says he can walk on water.
Where the wisdom in that? You teach that rubbish to little kids thinking you are installing wisdom? It's more akin to child abuse. Not a word if it is factual but you call it wisdom.

Have you ever wondered why all what we now know are completely impossible, all happened by some idiot who thought he was the son of a God, who coincidentally
Was projected to be divine and it all happened in a small area in the middle East? How coincidental is that?
All the idiots must live there apparently.

Don't insult peoples intelligence by even suggesting your ridiculous beliefs are wisdom. It's nothing more than deliberate lies and myths and you peddle it as fact. Grow up.

Try this one. Because you don't believe in evolution, can you explain which one of Adam and eve was white and which one black. Tell me where the Asians came from.
Don't avoid those questions and belch more silly bible quotes. See how brave you are.

Whilever you keep posting rubbish, I'm intent on taking your religious hypocrisy apart.
It's not about hate because I'm an atheist nor is your comments about wisdom and love for your fellow man.
It's about the hopeless feeling of religion being steadily disconnected from mainstream life. The guilt is dawning you have believed crap all your life. You have listened and posted rubbish.

Like those famous evangelists mumble to themselves as they drive to the bank to deposit you gifts,
" you keep the faith, I'll keep the money"

Ring any bells sucker.

God did not say Immaculate. The church is saying this:" Mary had clean sex with God. That is saying this: The sex we have is dirty. A liar is in the church. Jesus was not dead when resurrected. The mind of the Unseen Father came back into Jesus, changing him back into the form that Abraham saw. That was melchizedek. The Israelite's got away from the approaching Egyptians. That is what happened. The Amalekites attacked the Israelite's when they got to the other side of the red sea. God ordered the destruction of those evil people. There is a large vertical boulder split down the middle with smooth stones in front of it. There is a blackened mountain near by. That is where Moses saw God on a mountain saying show me your glory. He that walked on the water was the being who Moses saw. I am not abusing you with my words. Why then abuse me with your words? You are not equal.
Geographic location caused the different skin tones. The extended period of time made people to look similar in that location. You are defiled religon according to Jamies 1:26 - 27. The church hides that. I reveal it. I want people to be peacful to gays, and people who have sex with another species, and be good to people called pedophilia people. I want people to live peaceably with each other as far as it is possible. I want a gifting society and world not using money. Money is destroying us, and the world. That is ask and receive that the Bible talks about. The church hates that. The hypocrite destroys. Didn't I tell you that?

What guilt? can you explain yourself regarding that? I want money to be no more. You are not listening to me. mammon and money are the same thing. That needs to be given the the name and image that are on coin, and bill. Then do this: Give unto the living, what the God of the living made. The church is against this.

It was not a snake. It was a sepent with legs, wings or both. Consider as to what that serpent said. That is important. The serpent contradicts what the Bible says . Thou shalt not surly die is saying God is a liar. God says this; the soul that sins it shall die. The church repeats what the serpent said, saying the soul that sins, it shall live with eternal torment. That is hell that the church teaches. The voice that spoke through the serpent is talking through the church.

for Jesus makes all things new.

Be ready. People need to be new, within themselves. People who are not like Jesus will want to drown rather than be burned up. All I see is a lot of talk, not considering what I typed. The battle is in each individual. The church made people to batter people from the outside, abusing them, thinking they were doing a good thing. That church said: money, we need money.
No, we need each other.

Last edited:
What a person has, that shall they also give. Peace is not in people called Christians. Peace would be given to gays, naked people, pedophilia people, and zoosexuals, and people who put natural parts on animals in children's cartoons, and on the animals in the Narnia movies, too. They were air brushed out. Devils did not want them to be represented on the lion and other characters. Devils think they are bad to see.

God did not say Immaculate. The church is saying this:" Mary had clean sex with God. That is saying this: The sex we have is dirty. A liar is in the church. Jesus was not dead when resurrected. The mind of the Unseen Father came back into Jesus, changing him back into the form that Abraham saw. That was melchizedek. The Israelite's got away from the approaching Egyptians. That is what happened. The Amalekites attacked the Israelite's when they got to the other side of the red sea. God ordered the destruction of those evil people. There is a large vertical boulder split down the middle with smooth stones in front of it. There is a blackened mountain near by. That is where Moses saw God on a mountain saying show me your glory. He that walked on the water was the being who Moses saw. I am not abusing you with my words. Why then abuse me with your words? You are not equal.
Geographic location caused the different skin tones. The extended period of time made people to look similar in that location. You are defiled religon according to Jamies 1:26 - 27. The church hides that. I reveal it. I want people to be peacful to gays, and people who have sex with another species, and be good to people called pedophilia people. I want people to live peaceably with each other as far as it is possible. I want a gifting society and world not using money. Money is destroying us, and the world. That is ask and receive that the Bible talks about. The church hates that. The hypocrite destroys. Didn't I tell you that?

What guilt? can you explain yourself regarding that? I want money to be no more. You are not listening to me. mammon and money are the same thing. That needs to be given the the name and image that are on coin, and bill. Then do this: Give unto the living, what the God of the living made. The church is against this.

It was not a snake. It was a sepent with legs, wings or both. Consider as to what that serpent said. That is important. The serpent contradicts what the Bible says . Thou shalt not surly die is saying God is a liar. God says this; the soul that sins it shall die. The church repeats what the serpent said, saying the soul that si
ns, it shall live with eternal torment. That is hell that the church teaches. The voice that spoke through the serpent is talking through the church.

Go away. Don't you think you've made a big enough fool of yourself already.

Clean sex????? While joe sat by and let it happen with a guy he didn't know????
You're ridiculous and getting worse.
You're fabricating lies now to bolster your feeble position in defence.

As for what you think God said, now your a prophet. You're progressing by the minute.
There is no God and never has been. You have no irrefutable evidence of anything and you know it. Your sole reference is an old book full of physical impossibilities yet you belch it like fact.
It gullible fools like that do religion the greatest harm.

Don t bother replying but if you must, at least get some verifiable facts. At this stage you're just an item of ridicule.

It was not a snake. It was a sepent with legs, wings or both. Consider as to what that serpent said. That is important. The serpent contradicts what the Bible says . Thou shalt not surly die is saying God is a liar. God says this; the soul that sins it shall die. The church repeats what the serpent said, saying the soul that sins, it shall live with eternal torment. That is hell that the church teaches. The voice that spoke through the serpent is talking through the church.

All you write about is perversion. What's wrong with you?

Go away. Don't you think you've made a big enough fool of yourself already.

Clean sex????? While joe sat by and let it happen with a guy he didn't know????
You're ridiculous and getting worse.
You're fabricating lies now to bolster your feeble position in defence.

As for what you think God said, now your a prophet. You're progressing by the minute.
There is no God and never has been. You have no irrefutable evidence of anything and you know it. Your sole reference is an old book full of physical impossibilities yet you belch it like fact.
It gullible fools like that do religion the greatest harm.

Don t bother replying but if you must, at least get some verifiable facts. At this stage you're just an item of ridicule.
We need to fix ourselves. Killing is dirty to God. What is it to you, clean? Your mentality is causing you to lose a gift that is of more worth than anything you can think of. I am not your enemy. Don't treat me as if I am your enemy. Have faith. That will change how you talk.

James 3:8-10: 8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.​

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be." Do you even know what blessing means? Jesus in you will teach you had you not continue to grieve that kind Spirit away from you.
You are a fool talking like a devil, and people who mocked Elijah. Elijah would not talk like you. You cannot hear yourself.
Proverbs 10:31
Verse
We did not make sex. The enemy of life calls it dirty.
The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out." Your tongue is not friendly. I wish it was.

New Topics

Forum List

Back