The Bible Is The Story Of God And His Plan To Fix The World

...popping into existence hardwired to produce beings that know and create. Bam!

I have. It says to not make an idol out of a book.
Does that mean you're not supposed to understand it?
No, but I don't read it literally like I assume you do. It was never meant to be read that way.
I trust, then, that you don't defend the creation story, for example, from a "scientific" angle.
I don't know what that means exactly.

As near as I can tell ancient man knew that the universe was created from nothing 6,000 years before science arrived at the same conclusion.

As near as I can tell ancient man knew that man was a product of that creation 6,000 years before science arrived at the same conclusion.
Science doesn’t say that we came from nothing. You ARE nothing.

Actually, science does kinda say that the universe came from nothing. Look into the Big Bang Theory sometime. Scientists say that is where the universe started, but they don't know what caused it, or what came before it.
You just said it yourself Big Bang THEORY. No scientific proof of that yet.
CMB and red shift say otherwise, dummy.
It's all still a theory, the word is even in the name, Big Bang Theory. Are you really this stupid?
CMB and red shift say otherwise, dummy. :)
Prove that those two things show that the universe came from nothing, then link it to a real scientific paper. You know you can't :biggrin:
Measurements of the Cosmic Microwave Background Temperature at high redshift by analysis of CO excitation - IOPscience

The linear relation between the temperature of the Cosmic Microwave Background and the cosmological redshift is a fundamental prediction of the standard hot Big Bang model.

:lol:
It doesn't elevate the BB from theory though, does it. Science can't see the BB. Suck it up princess.
You asked for the scientific paper and I provided it. Now you want to argue with observations and measurements that were predicted by the Big Bang model? :rofl:
You don't even know what you're ready. Quote the part that says that the universe came from nothing.
No. You don't know what you are reading. The Big Bang model is predicated on the universe being created. It literally popped into existence and began to expand and cool. Learn some science, dummy.
" The Big Bang model is predicated on the universe being created", "Learn some science".

Aaahhh! A creation scientist. No wonder. Jackass. :lol:
CERN are creation scientists? :lol:

"Did you know that the matter in your body is billions of years old?

According to most astrophysicists, all the matter found in the universe today -- including the matter in people, plants, animals, the earth, stars, and galaxies -- was created at the very first moment of time, thought to be about 13 billion years ago.

The universe began, scientists believe, with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. This extremely dense point exploded with unimaginable force, creating matter and propelling it outward to make the billions of galaxies of our vast universe. Astrophysicists dubbed this titanic explosion the Big Bang..."

"The universe began, scientists believe," Like I say every time, it's still a THEORY, not fact. Nobody can see all the way back to the BB. We may all be surprised when that happens.
I can't hear you over your crying that the universe began. :lol:
It's HOW it began. We still only have theories. Like yours. So suck it up, princess.
Oh, I'm sure you'd like to violate every law of nature so you don't have to face reality but reality says the only way it can begin is to be created from nothing. Bam!
Even you know that's not true. How can you violate the laws of the universe before the laws even existed? I'll give you an example: the BB is said to have expanded at faster than the speed of light, why? Because those laws didn't exist yet.

No, but I don't read it literally like I assume you do. It was never meant to be read that way.
I trust, then, that you don't defend the creation story, for example, from a "scientific" angle.

As near as I can tell ancient man knew that the universe was created from nothing 6,000 years before science arrived at the same conclusion.

As near as I can tell ancient man knew that man was a product of that creation 6,000 years before science arrived at the same conclusion.

Actually, science does kinda say that the universe came from nothing. Look into the Big Bang Theory sometime. Scientists say that is where the universe started, but they don't know what caused it, or what came before it.
It's all still a theory, the word is even in the name, Big Bang Theory. Are you really this stupid?
Prove that those two things show that the universe came from nothing, then link it to a real scientific paper. You know you can't :biggrin:
Measurements of the Cosmic Microwave Background Temperature at high redshift by analysis of CO excitation - IOPscience

The linear relation between the temperature of the Cosmic Microwave Background and the cosmological redshift is a fundamental prediction of the standard hot Big Bang model.

It doesn't elevate the BB from theory though, does it. Science can't see the BB. Suck it up princess.
You asked for the scientific paper and I provided it. Now you want to argue with observations and measurements that were predicted by the Big Bang model? :rofl:
You don't even know what you're ready. Quote the part that says that the universe came from nothing.
No. You don't know what you are reading. The Big Bang model is predicated on the universe being created. It literally popped into existence and began to expand and cool. Learn some science, dummy.
" The Big Bang model is predicated on the universe being created", "Learn some science".

According to most astrophysicists, all the matter found in the universe today -- including the matter in people, plants, animals, the earth, stars, and galaxies -- was created at the very first moment of time, thought to be about 13 billion years ago.

The universe began, scientists believe, with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. This extremely dense point exploded with unimaginable force, creating matter and propelling it outward to make the billions of galaxies of our vast universe. Astrophysicists dubbed this titanic explosion the Big Bang..."

"The universe began, scientists believe," Like I say every time, it's still a THEORY, not fact. Nobody can see all the way back to the BB. We may all be surprised when that happens.
It's HOW it began. We still only have theories. Like yours. So suck it up, princess.
Oh, I'm sure you'd like to violate every law of nature so you don't have to face reality but reality says the only way it can begin is to be created from nothing. Bam!
Even you know that's not true. How can you violate the laws of the universe before the laws even existed? I'll give you an example: the BB is said to have expanded at faster than the speed of light, why? Because those laws didn't exist yet.
Because matter and energy cannot exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium. So it had to have a beginning without violating the law of conservation.

Because matter and energy cannot exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium. So it had to have a beginning without violating the law of conservation.
The BB violated all the laws with its rapid expansion. Probably because the laws didn't exist yet. Man, are you fucking dense.

The BB violated all the laws with its rapid expansion. Probably because the laws didn't exist yet. Man, are you fucking dense.
That's crazy talk. Do you have a link for that :lol:

How the Big Bang Theory Works

"The early inflationary period of the big bang appears to violate the rule that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. "

Looks like another BIG WIN for me! :biggrin:

...popping into existence hardwired to produce beings that know and create. Bam!
Nice theory.
You are here now arguing against your own existence.
I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
According to you you aren't even here because the universe wasn't hardwired to create beings that know and create.
I've not spoken on that hardwired theory of yours. Could be, there seems to be life all over the universe. How's that?

"The early inflationary period of the big bang appears to violate the rule that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. "

Was that peer reviewed and published in a scientific journal? :rofl:

Nice theory.
According to you you aren't even here because the universe wasn't hardwired to create beings that know and create.
I've not spoken on that hardwired theory of yours. Could be, there seems to be life all over the universe. How's that?
That would be totally consistent with the universe being hardwired to produce beings that know and create.

P.S. I love how you argued against the Big Bang, science denier.

Making Taz argue against the Big Bang is priceless and exceeds my expectations.

You can't dispute the facts so you attack the writer. EPIC FAIL!

Nice theory.
That would be totally consistent with the universe being hardwired to produce beings that know and create.

You're just a fucking idiot. You're going on ignore.

You can't dispute the facts so you attack the writer. EPIC FAIL!
So that's a no? :lol:

Nice theory.

You're just a fucking idiot. You're going on ignore.
You can't ignore me. I've already hatched my eggs in your brain.

"I am making everything new"__The Lord Jesus Rev.21:5

Nothing on this earth has the power to defeat the finished work of the
Lord Jesus. "It is finished" said Jesus while on The Cross. Here are
the most powerful finished events in all of human history. No power
n the Universe can defeat these:

{1} The Cross -- the power of reconciliation, forgiveness, and restoration -- "being
justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1

{2} The Resurrection -- the power of that Empty Tomb. He lives. He is alive.
He has conquered Death for us -- we now have eternal life.

{3} The Ascension -- the power of "I go to my Father" , , , "all authority in
Heaven and on earth has been give to me" Matthew 28:18

{4} The Exaltation -- the power of being now seated at the right hand of the
Almighty Sovereign God

The Bible is the true story of God and His Plan to set the world right again.

Yes , , ,
The Bible tells the true story of how God will Christianize the world and
successfully carry out His Son's Great Commission -- to go and make disciples
of all nations -- commanded at the very end of Matthew's gospel.

God is going to fix the world. The world is now broken -- but God is going to
fix it. Hope lives. Love conquers. Victory. The Cross wins the war for the world.
Evil is defeated. The Good wins. The world will be Christianized before the Lord
Jesus returns. The yeast of the gospel will make disciples of all the nations through
the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit who uses the plain simple gospel message
to regenerate the hearts of men and to enable them to believe in Jesus as their
Savior and then to understand the Bible, as the Holy Spirit begins the process
of creating the fruits of the Holy Spirit in their lives , , ,

Step one is John 3:3 -- you must be born again {regenerated}
Step two is John 3:16 -- you must believe in Jesus as your Savior
Step three is Galatians 5:22-23 -- you must allow the Holy Spirit
o produce these 8 qualities within your heart , , ,

Love
Joy
Forbearance
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-control

The Holy Spirit produces these 8 qualities in the hearts of humans.
This process is what finally fixes the world.

"I am making everything new"__The Lord Jesus

"And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling
place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be
his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will
wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning
or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Rev. 21:3-4

JAG
What's taking him so long?
Us.
Why? Or you don't know that either? :biggrin:
Because we rationalize wrong as right instead of being accountable. You more than anyone knows that, right?
Doesn't explain why god is waiting so long to fix things.

God is not waiting to fix things.
He has been working steadily over the centuries.
You MUST compare the correct time periods. This means
you do not compare the year 2000 with the year 2021, instead
you compare the year say 1860 with the year 2021 -- do this
and you will observe steady improvement in a large number of
areas of human life.

JAG

``

Forum List

Back