The Best Way to Spend Your $1200 Stimulus

my father used to tell me when I was first starting out in my career,

''Pay yourself first'' basically, take 10% of your salary, and save it, before you pay your first bill.... budget yourself so that 10% of what you make, is not in your budget at all, but in a savings account, or CD that can be cracked in emergency....
My Dad taught me the importance of managing money in a very different way. He was awful at it! But it made such an impression on me, even as a kid that I was determined to not to repeat his mistakes. I'm glad your Dad taught you the right way. I figured it out having witnessed what not to do.
I'm guessing your dad didn't live in a communist regime that told folks they couldn't go to work or leave their house though.

The rules have changed. Wake up buddy.
The concepts of managing your money and yourself never change. There are some who will need every dollar of the stimulus to survive. Most would do well to save part of it.
:heehee:

Tell that to Weimar republic or the Venezuelan economy or any other economy where the government seized control of the economy.

Quit overreacting, we have not had a global pandemic in a century, and it has put 17 million people out of work. Before the pandemic it was less than a million, I believe. These are unprecedented times and the challenge is very real. Quit with the histrionics.

This "disease," hasn't put anyone out of work. The governments and the "experts," have put people out of work, with their lock downs and martial law.

dupe.

I will spend the $1200 at the liquor store near my house. I don't think the "pandemic" will be over next month and at this time I will be better equipped for the quarantine.

Forum List

Back