The Best Thing Trump did

he stopped US taxpayer $$ from going overseas to murder the unborn

He did other pro life things as well
brought back jobs from overseas

told the fake news morons to take a flying leap LOL

and it would take all day to list it all

Hey dumbass, did you not catch my comment on AMNESTY? See all republicans like LEGAL immigration...........it's a nuance you morons can't figure out. And we tried Amnesty with Reagan for Illegal immigrants...and it failed..........do I need to type slower?
No, they don't.

June 26 2019
Last week’s vote in the House of Representatives on hardline immigration legislation from GOP Rep. Bob Goodlatte of Virginia, about three-fourths of Republicans in both the House and Senate have voted this year to cut legal immigration by about 40%. That would represent, by far, the largest reduction in legal immigration since Congress voted in 1924 to virtually shut off immigration for the next four decades.

And while each of the bills this year to slash legal immigration ultimately fell short of passage, their preponderant support among Republicans marked a telling shift in the GOP’s center of gravity: The last time Congress seriously considered cuts in legal immigration during the 1990s, about three-fourths of Senate Republicans, and about one-third of House Republicans, opposed it.

Should I copy and paste slower?

Let me guess, those include COVID, when people like you wanted the country shut down and wanted the govt to pay for everything. So you don't really give a shit about the debt and don't put it into context, becasue you're a lying piece of shit. Now when you care about the debt, let me know.....until then fuck off.
Covid didn't have anything to do with Trump's debt in 2019.

By the end of 2019, the debt had risen to $23.2 trillion and more federal officials were sounding the alarm. “Not since World War II has the country seen deficits during times of low unemployment that are as large as those that we project — nor, in the past century, has it experienced large deficits for as long as we project,” Phillip Swagel, director of the CBO, said in January 2020.

Weeks later, COVID-19 erupted and made the financial situation far worse. As of Dec. 31, 2020, the national debt had jumped to $27.75 trillion, up 39% from $19.95 trillion when Trump was sworn in.

So, half of Trump's debt occurred before covid.

The results of the mid 1960's Immigration Bill with millions of illegals. What is the percentage of people back then getting frees stuff as compared to today? And what was that era as compared to those before LBJ? The costs are growing exponentially. Because of people like your beliefs who you vote for we are facing shortages now. Our children are being molested. The line has been crossed into what is left of the nuclear family homes.
Yeah, besides destroying the middle class, Reagan destroyed the traditional nuclear American family.

Forum List

Back