The best thing libertarians can do right now is support Republicans

Libertarians always support Republicans
What does that tell you???

Dems are the party of authoritarianism. The party of communist shits. American Bolshevists.

As long as the Libertarian party remains a clown party, we are stuck with the dog shit that comes out of the republican party.

Libertarians believe......I got mine, Fuk everyone else
Republicans believe the same
Fucking liar.

No, the Republican haven't done anything to merit support. I'm not even going to try. But:

Democrats are

- No longer just a lesser evil. They are actual evil. They have taken race whoring to epic proportions. Race relations have done nothing but go down and it's been a clear Democrat strategy to accomplish that to get blacks to the polls to vote blue. That while they ramp up the electronic lynching of any black who tries not to be a Democrat to send a message to the rest of the blacks what will happen to them if they do the same

- Pushing the green new deal to get Marxism. The reality is we aren't technologically advanced enough yet to get off fossil fuels. Yet they want to spend trillions. And it's just a shallow marketing cover for Marxism. They are seriously pushing things like minimum income as "green"

- Turning our inner cities into violent turf. You can't even walk the streets anymore. Note too how even though there are NO Republicans involved in these inner city issues, Democrats try to use their own failures to draw votes

- Are just pushing endless Marxism, and for real. Not like the old days where they just ran as Marxists. They want single payer and government control over energy, financial services just to start

That while the Libertarian Party is now just a gag party

- Bob Barr, Gary Johnson and Gary Johnson? Three candidates in a row that weren't even libertarian

- Finally in 2020, we got Jo Jorgensen who is at least libertarian, but the Libertarian Party again had to prove it's just a gag party by picking Spike Cohen, the anarchist running mate of Vermin, a performance artist who wears a shoe as a hat and isn't even libertarian. The party can't be taken seriously at this point

I argued since circa 1990 thirty years ago that it really didn't matter if you didn't listen to the words and just looked at what they actually did. Now it matters. Not because the Republican have gotten any better, they haven't. But the Democrats have gone off the deep end. No more sticking our heads in the sand and pretending the parties are the same, they are not. And Democrats are to a point like despots and dictators that the have to be stopped.

Frankly if you can't vote Republican, at least vote for another third party until the Libertarian Party pulls its head out of its ass. Gone were the days of Harry Browne where we could vote for an actual libertarian. Badnarik wasn't bad either. But since then, it's sad
imo they should vote a libertarian. As I did in 16. I agree with the libertarians on social issues, but less so on economic … though I favor some form of budget balanced requirement. But I don't see with either party brings to the table in this election.

I never found Biden to be offensive. As a moderate dem he's more inclined to address deficts that the gop, which at this point in time has only an ideology that tax cuts spur growth …. which they did, but not to the degree the gop said they would, and they increased the deficit even while Trump spent more more more.

No, the Republican haven't done anything to merit support. I'm not even going to try. But:

Democrats are

- No longer just a lesser evil. They are actual evil. They have taken race whoring to epic proportions. Race relations have done nothing but go down and it's been a clear Democrat strategy to accomplish that to get blacks to the polls to vote blue. That while they ramp up the electronic lynching of any black who tries not to be a Democrat to send a message to the rest of the blacks what will happen to them if they do the same

- Pushing the green new deal to get Marxism. The reality is we aren't technologically advanced enough yet to get off fossil fuels. Yet they want to spend trillions. And it's just a shallow marketing cover for Marxism. They are seriously pushing things like minimum income as "green"

- Turning our inner cities into violent turf. You can't even walk the streets anymore. Note too how even though there are NO Republicans involved in these inner city issues, Democrats try to use their own failures to draw votes

- Are just pushing endless Marxism, and for real. Not like the old days where they just ran as Marxists. They want single payer and government control over energy, financial services just to start

- Bob Barr, Gary Johnson and Gary Johnson? Three candidates in a row that weren't even libertarian

- Finally in 2020, we got Jo Jorgensen who is at least libertarian, but the Libertarian Party again had to prove it's just a gag party by picking Spike Cohen, the anarchist running mate of Vermin, a performance artist who wears a shoe as a hat and isn't even libertarian. The party can't be taken seriously at this point

I argued since circa 1990 thirty years ago that it really didn't matter if you didn't listen to the words and just looked at what they actually did. Now it matters. Not because the Republican have gotten any better, they haven't. But the Democrats have gone off the deep end. No more sticking our heads in the sand and pretending the parties are the same, they are not. And Democrats are to a point like despots and dictators that the have to be stopped.

Frankly if you can't vote Republican, at least vote for another third party until the Libertarian Party pulls its head out of its ass. Gone were the days of Harry Browne where we could vote for an actual libertarian. Badnarik wasn't bad either. But since then, it's sad
And, it turns out Jo Jorgenson is a commie leftist plant, so I REALLY have no choice but to vote for dog shit Republitards.

I'm tired of Libertarians with Trump derangement syndrome. I don't get how that makes sense

Democrats are

What is a Libertarian?

Do they (libertarians) agree that a child's Constitutional rights should begin when their life does?

A "Libertarian" is a member of the Libertarian Party. I'm a libertarian. Meaning I support the ideology and not specifically the party. Though I have voted for the party four times for President.

More libertarians are pro-choice than pro-life, but there are libertarians on both sides of the issue

Democrats are

What is a Libertarian?

Do they (libertarians) agree that a child's Constitutional rights should begin when their life does?

A "Libertarian" is a member of the Libertarian Party. I'm a libertarian. Meaning I support the ideology and not specifically the party. Though I have voted for the party four times for President.

More libertarians are pro-choice than pro-life, but there are libertarians on both sides of the issue
Do
Libertarians
Agree
That
A
Child's
Constitutional
Rights
Should
Begin
When
Their
Life
Does?

Democrats are

C'mon, you can beg me better than that. And put some real BEG! into it. :biggrin:

There's no begging in it at all. I don't even know what you're talking about. You just seem to be an empty headed chick. You're better off in your case letting your husband think for you, you're a boob. I hope you're hot. The only way you're making a living is on your back

Democrats are

Hell. No. Trump is the polar opposite of libertarian.

Biden is the polar opposite. You're an idiot.

Trump isn't for wasting trillions on eco energy that we don't have the technology to do. He is pro-free trade in that he is using tariffs to open markets. He isn't trying to shut down our economy anymore. Democrats want to pay people to not work. Democrats are turning over our inner cities to violent mobs. Democrats are restricting energy development and regulating banking and industry in general. Note I'm comparing in this Trump to Democrats, not Trump to libertarian.

That you think Biden and the Democrats are more libertarian than Trump is only possible because you're a complete and utter drooling moron

Last edited:

Democrats are

Yea but libertarians will vote for trump don’t worry. Libertarians are just cons who’ve been let down by republicans too much to say they are republicans.
People who call themselves libertarians, yet vote Republican aren't libertarians - big L or otherwise, they're just Republicans who don't want to admit they're Republicans.

LO2E is fraud.
Voting for ANYONE other than Trump is playing Russian Roulette with our nation. Your personal values won't save you from a radical take over of our nation.

Democrats are

What is a Libertarian?

Do
Libertarians
Agree
That
A
Child's
Constitutional
Rights
Should
Begin
When
Their
Life
Does?

You're going to have to help me with what you're looking for because I thought I directly answered your question. There is no universal libertarian position on abortion. The majority of libertarians are pro-choice, but many are pro-life. What is it you're looking for beyond that?

Democrats are

What is a Libertarian?

Do
Libertarians
Agree
That
A
Child's
Constitutional
Rights
Should
Begin
When
Their
Life
Does?

You're going to have to help me with what you're looking for because I thought I directly answered your question. There is no universal libertarian position on abortion. The majority of libertarians are pro-choice, but many are pro-life. What is it you're looking for beyond that?

My question did not mention abortion.

Democrats are

Yea but libertarians will vote for trump don’t worry. Libertarians are just cons who’ve been let down by republicans too much to say they are republicans.
People who call themselves libertarians, yet vote Republican aren't libertarians - big L or otherwise, they're just Republicans who don't want to admit they're Republicans.

LO2E is fraud.
Voting for ANYONE other than Trump is playing Russian Roulette with our nation. Your personal values won't save you from a radical take over of our nation.

Listen, I don't believe you, but if voting for Trump IS the only way to "save" our nation - then we are already hopelessly fucked.

Democrats are

LO2E is fraud.
Biden is a moderate not a radical

He will return us to normalcy

Last edited:

Democrats are

What is a Libertarian?

Do
Libertarians
Agree
That
A
Child's
Constitutional
Rights
Should
Begin
When
Their
Life
Does?

My question did not mention abortion.

They always do

Democrats are

LO2E is fraud.

Listen, I don't believe you, but if voting for Trump IS the only way to "save" our nation - then we are already hopelessly fucked.
Listen, if Trump loses we will essentially be on a Waterpark slide ride getting tossed all around as radical policies are implemented by the Biden administration.

Or

Trump wins and we at least slow the Rollercoaster to hell

Forum List

Back