The best of.... Johnny Depp

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
All this discussion of Johnny Depp, what do you think was his best role.
Not his most iconic role, but your own opinion of what you think he did the best job acting.

I am not a huge Depp fan, I have probably only seen 1/3rd at mots of his movies, a lot of the movies he chose to play in are not movies I would have any interest in watching.
Mine - Who is eating Gilbert Grape. Although he was outshined by DeCaprio in his breakout role as Gilbert's brother, Depp did a great job playing this character. I can't imagine anyone else doing it. He owned it.

Jack Sparrow.

It is wildly wrong for Depp to lose his job in this and in JKRowling Fantastic Beasts films for this thing with Amber Heard. I don't care for the guy and most of his film but right is right.

He is a good actor in serious roles

I liked Donnie Brasco

All this discussion of Johnny Depp, what do you think was his best role.
Not his most iconic role, but your own opinion of what you think he did the best job acting.

I am not a huge Depp fan, I have probably only seen 1/3rd at mots of his movies, a lot of the movies he chose to play in are not movies I would have any interest in watching.
Mine - Who is eating Gilbert Grape. Although he was outshined by DeCaprio in his breakout role as Gilbert's brother, Depp did a great job playing this character. I can't imagine anyone else doing it. He owned it.

| loved him in Benny and Joon

I FORGOT...CRYBABY. LOLOL

1650669408507.png

Forum List

Back