The best moments of your life that you keep in memory?

I don’t know
Lately I have been thinking of the days as a kid when we would hang out at this low level country club in Michigan. My parents were members and they had tennis courts , huge swimming pools and basketball among other things . It was very low end but I used to go there every weekend ( in summer ),when I was around 12 or 13 until maybe 16/17.
I only remember being super happy . Most of the hundreds of members were Jewish

This was my best memory of childhood and maybe of my odd life

Only a "low level country club"? Oh, you poor thing. You really came up the hard way. Your tennis instructor probably wasn't even nationally ranked. It's amazing that people can overcome such crushing handicaps early in life.

I don’t know
Lately I have been thinking of the days as a kid when we would hang out at this low level country club in Michigan. My parents were members and they had tennis courts , huge swimming pools and basketball among other things . It was very low end but I used to go there every weekend ( in summer ),when I was around 12 or 13 until maybe 16/17.
I only remember being super happy . Most of the hundreds of members were Jewish

This was my best memory of childhood and maybe of my odd life

Only a "low level country club"? Oh, you poor thing. You really came up the hard way. Your tennis instructor probably wasn't even nationally ranked. It's amazing that people can overcome such crushing handicaps early in life.
Well my parents also later joined the “ super rich Jewish country club “ but I rarely went as they were very pretentious and obnoxious
I preferred the poorer Jewish one

AlbertWard .jpg

60 years later
p8310014.jpg

Forum List

Back