The best internet service

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
There is internet service that is connected by phone line, or cable cord, or by fiber optic cable. The fiber optic connected internet service is the fastest internet connection.

There is internet service that is connected by phone line, or cable cord, or by fiber optic cable. The fiber optic connected internet service is the fastest internet connection.

Over short distances, less than 100 meters, copper data cables are just as fast as fiber optic (speed of light). The transmission speed at those distances is dictated by the signalling equipment, not the transmission medium.

Over short distances, less than 100 meters, copper data cables are just as fast as fiber optic (speed of light). The transmission speed at those distances is dictated by the signalling equipment, not the transmission medium.
i am not an expert on this topic but i am very pleased with the internet service i have. it is very fast. thank you for that information.

i forgot to mention that i have had phone and cable internet and currently have fiber optic internet. the fiber optic internet has been the fastest for me.

Forum List

Back