The Best Hike in Every National Park

According to HLN News and CNN, there are 62 national parks in the United States. White Sands NP in New Mexico is the 62nd NP. There is nuclear radiation in the museum in Grand Canyon NP in Arizona. There is quicksand in Zion NP in Utah. Indiana Dunes NP is Indiana's first national park.

There are 22 national parks in South Korea. :)

According to Convoluted Universe: Book One by Dolores Cannon, "Bigfoot makes clicking sounds and noises like animals do." Check out my topic on 'Mysterious disappearances in national parks' on the Paranormal board. David Paulides warns us about going to national parks and remote places around the world.
Dolores Cannon, huh? That's a name I haven't heard in a minute.

Dolores Cannon, huh? That's a name I haven't heard in a minute.
She passed away on October 18, 2014 at age 83. She was a wonderful person who helped and healed many people with her hypnosis technique and shared all her wonderful information with us readers for decades. Dolores wrote 19 books and I own and read all 19 of her books and they are fantastic books. I have a bookmark that says, "Books can take you anywhere!" and Dolores Cannon's books do just that. Check out Dolores Cannon's books at Ozark Mountain Publishing www.ozarkmt.com

Last edited:

:woohoo:
I really need to go to Alaska and multiple other places.
David Paulides is going to be interviewed on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory on Thursday February 3rd from 1am to 3am Eastern Time. David Paulides talks about people going missing in national parks. Here's the schedule for the upcoming week on Coast: Upcoming Shows | Coast to Coast AM

David Paulides is going to be interviewed on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory on Thursday February 3rd from 1am to 3am Eastern Time. David Paulides talks about people going missing in national parks. Here's the schedule for the upcoming week on Coast: Upcoming Shows | Coast to Coast AM
Thanks. If you have a thread on Dolores, I will check it out.

Thanks. If you have a thread on Dolores, I will check it out.
i have a thread titled "Healed with Hypnosis?" on page 2 of the Health and Lifestyle board. i write about Dolores Cannon and there are two links to websites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back