The Best First Gun: For New Preppers...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Looks like mass Civil Unrest chaos is coming. We've recently seen Police being ordered to stand down and allow violent confrontations. So don't count on the Government protecting you from the violent unrest to come. You better prepare to protect yourself and your family. This is a good article by Tom Knighton of LewRockwell.com. Enjoy.

With the state of the country as it is, I recently had a couple of friends approach me for my take on where to start in the world of firearms. As they put it, they didn’t want to be stocking years of canned good and toilet paper, but they do want to be ready for the far more day-to-day situations they might find themselves in.

They were putting aside some food and water for disasters and whatnot, but they were lost when it came to guns. They found websites that were supposed to help, but they trusted me for some silly reason.

As I wanted to be a good friend, I told them sure, I’d help, but then I stopped short.

I remembered when someone told me where to start, what type of gun I should first pick up, and I began wondering if that was really the right advice.

“Get a 12-guage,” I was told. “You can use it for hunting and self-defense. It’s the perfect gun.”

Of course, I didn’t do that, but I considered it sound advice.

But I don’t anymore. Not for most people, anyway. Instead, I say get a handgun in a caliber such as 9mm, .40, or .45 ACP for semi-autos or .38 or bigger for revolvers...

Read More:
The Best First Gun - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Get prepared folks. Much darker times are coming. Your #1 priority is to protect yourself and your family. That's all that matters.

The other day I bought 3000 rounds of ammo.

Nice job. Folks shouldn't depend on the Government protecting them. Because as we've seen recently with this unrest, Police can be ordered to stand down. So i wouldn't assume they're gonna save you. We only have ourselves to rely on in the end. It's clear some very powerful forces want mass civil unrest chaos. These violent clashes are very well-planned and funded. So I would advise folks to get prepared. God bless ya.

The other day I bought 3000 rounds of ammo.

Nice job. Folks shouldn't depend on the Government protecting them. Because as we've seen recently with this unrest, Police can be ordered to stand down. So i wouldn't assume they're gonna save you. We only have ourselves to rely on in the end. It's clear some very powerful forces want mass civil unrest chaos. These violent clashes are very well-planned and funded. So I would advise folks to get prepared. God bless ya.
Many times the police cannot save themselves. I can truthfully say that in my case the police have never prevented a crime against me nor brought the perpetrators of one to justice.

Forum List

Back