The best college in the United States

But you just said that getting a degree is the difference between a wage and a good salary, you can get a degree anywhere why pay more when you don’t need to. Seems like that is not a smart thing to do.

Did you go to Canisius? I would question the college particularly because you believe Harvard is a private, not a public university. Just saying.
No. I believe Harvard is a public university, not private. i believe Yale is a public university, not private too.

But you just said that getting a degree is the difference between a wage and a good salary, you can get a degree anywhere why pay more when you don’t need to. Seems like that is not a smart thing to do.

Did you go to Canisius? I would question the college particularly because you believe Harvard is a private, not a public university. Just saying.
HLN mentioned Canisius College in one of their last live news segments and i researched Canisius and now consider Canisius the best college in the country.

i do not know if Canisius is woke or not.
Parents who really love their children should find out

Or four years later they may no long recognize the product of intense high level lib brainwashing

HLN mentioned Canisius College in one of their last live news segments and i researched Canisius and now consider Canisius the best college in the country.
Good for you! I don’t consider Canisius the college in America.

THE TRUTH ABOUT ELITE COLLEGES:

What few people appear to understand is that what makes the Ivy's, Berkeley, U-Chicago, and others "elite" is not really the college, although they have the ability to hire faculty that are the envy of academe, but their ability to screen applicants and choose the best student body imaginable. It is the students who make a college great, if greatness is measured by the relative success of those students in Real Life.

The fact is that you could put their students into self-directed study - with appropriate staff guidance - for four years and the product would be exactly the same.

You could put the faculty of Harvard at some community college but the grads still would not be an elite group of scholars because the students GOING to community college are generally a low-level group.

Sorry about Canisius...not great.

college is a waste of time...go to goodwill spend a hundred bucks on books...read them and get as good a education as most college can give you and a helluva lot cheaper

Is that how you pick your doctor? The one that read books from Goodwill and did not go to college?

Ponder the following: When I went to high school, we had several grads who had the academic credentials to go to elite colleges, but were middle class and had no real chance of getting a scholarship or grants, so went to schools like Pitt and Penn State.

Not all the top people go to elite schools; not everyone at the elite schools has the legitimate credentials to get in.

Which is why we often see people in Congress with very impressive credentials who appear to be dimbulbs.

Ponder the following: When I went to high school, we had several grads who had the academic credentials to go to elite colleges, but were middle class and had no real chance of getting a scholarship or grants, so went to schools like Pitt and Penn State.

Not all the top people go to elite schools; not everyone at the elite schools has the legitimate credentials to get in.

Which is why we often see people in Congress with very impressive credentials who appear to be dimbulbs.

Very smart poor kids get scholarships and attend elite colleges all the time.

Forum List

Back