The "Bernie never had a job before politics" lie was debunked

That first job explains it! He always has reminded me of Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

upload_2020-2-25_19-27-43.jpeg

If the linked article is trying to make a case for Bernie having any responsible experience in the Real World, it failed.

We are talking about running for PRESIDENT. He never had a responsible job in the private sector. And his public sector record is not remarkable in any way, except for being able to suck off the government's various teats for many decades.

And the relevance of his pathetic lack of Real experience is that he is attempting to overhaul the economic system of the United States and re-define the role of the Federal Government, according to his own "principles," experience and knowledge...which are in a word, pathetic.

If the linked article is trying to make a case for Bernie having any responsible experience in the Real World, it failed.

We are talking about running for PRESIDENT. He never had a responsible job in the private sector. And his public sector record is not remarkable in any way, except for being able to suck off the government's various teats for many decades.

yyyyyyyyeeeaaaahhh ummmmmmmmmmm............ check what's in the White House right now.

OOPSIE.

Absolutely stupefying that Rumpbots would go to "not having a job" as a talking point considering the Creamsicle's legacy. It's like they don't even know it's going to splash then in the face. Unreal.

Last edited:
He worked as" an aide at a psychiatric hospital, as a Head Start preschool teacher, as a carpenter, and as a freelance writer for local publications":
Bernie Sanders: A Loser's Life?

an aide at a psychiatric hospital = essentially bathing/bedpan duty.

as a Head Start preschool teacher = reading stories, playing with blocks.

as a carpenter =
certified, licensed? I'd wager not.

as a freelance writer = dime a dozen.

He worked as" an aide at a psychiatric hospital, as a Head Start preschool teacher, as a carpenter, and as a freelance writer for local publications":
Bernie Sanders: A Loser's Life?

an aide at a psychiatric hospital = essentially bathing/bedpan duty.

as a Head Start preschool teacher = reading stories, playing with blocks.

as a carpenter =
certified, licensed? I'd wager not.

as a freelance writer = dime a dozen.

:laughing0301:

Four more jobs than Rump had while he was waging his "personal Vietnam" and inventing fake press agents.

Not to mention three more jobs as Mayor, Congressman and Senator, and we'll just count them as three jobs even though he was re-hired for all of them TWELVE TIMES.

I make it seven jobs total. Rump? Just watching.
And let's boil it down to what actually matters --- seven positions of responsibility, versus Zero.

Forum List

Back