The Beatles - the best at what they did in human history

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
I really totally sincerely believe that.

Call me wacko ..........so be it ..........

They sucked, and are responsible for all the vacuous pop songs and embarrassing boy bands that have or ever will come after them.

They're like the Backstreet Boys gone decent. Imagine the shock!

Really they were ok. Made British imports cool. Were a little behind the times after 1965 IMO but were very trendy before and drug many mainstream kids with them as they followed the musical world after 1965......

you know, the Beetles dragging the mainstream with them as they followed the hippie movement was important.

Come on dudes..... Come Together

The Beatles - Was the best at what they do..... Come Together

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8LZGQ4MkvQ]The Beatles - Come Together (Custom Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Overrated and put out alot of crap that went gold because it had the Beatles name on it

Yellow Submarine, I am the Walrus, Obla-di-obla da....

How would those songs have done if the Monkeys put them out?

Is the post trying to state that, in all recorded human "experts-at-what-they-do", The Beatles are the acme?

at about the 2 mim spot in the vid showing the Beatles walking together arm in arm - there are 2 Pauls - but no George.

Check it out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZDR1ALvkVQ&feature=related]Frank Zappa - I'm the Walrus - YouTube[/ame]

sincere version. Zappa liked Lennon

How weird for a 59 year old straigth male to be semi-obsessed over a male rock group in their 20s- 45 years ago?

Not that weird because they were that good and will never ever be repeated.

BTW _ I like other rock groups also esp the Stones and the Byrds , Beach Boys in theirprime but nothing close to the Fab 4.

Most important - maybe not.

But nobody remembers who the best nuclear scientist was,...........................

The late Sen George McGovern wore hair over his ears because of the Fab 4.

They left one of the most enduring musical legacies, they created beautiful music that still resonates today and will still resonate for a long time yet.

Michelle - The Beatles
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0qcqig2YnQ]Michelle - The Beatles - YouTube[/ame]

They left one of the most enduring musical legacies, they created beautiful music that still resonates today and will still resonate for a long time yet.

Michelle - The Beatles
Michelle - The Beatles - YouTube

Paul at his most sentimental.

Not one of my fave Beatles songs.

But they were versitile.

What was their most hard rock song??

Michelle - The Beatles
Michelle - The Beatles - YouTube

Paul at his most sentimental.

Not one of my fave Beatles songs.

But they were versitile.

What was their most hard rock song??

I think it was "Daydream Believer"

Or maybe it was "Sugar, Sugar"

:dunno:

Forum List

Back