the battle rages over critical race theory

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Anyone who is for this minipulation of us history should leave the country. go were you are happier. stop tormenting americas children with your lives.

They will not win. They will lose jobs and be voted out of office but they won't win.
They’re winning in more than half the states and almost all big cities
They destroyed my Nieces and nephews into little “ Trotskys and Pol Pots “
The big cities, those communist strongholds are already lost. The nation is spiraling down into its last gasp.

They will not win. They will lose jobs and be voted out of office but they won't win.
The big cities, those communist strongholds are already lost. The nation is spiraling down into its last gasp.
Yes and this “sinking titanic “ will take us all down into the abyss
I better look into back up plans in Wyoming and Montana.

Montana is full is Californians. Wyoming and South Daktota.

Yes then W or SD
Never thought California leftist trash would venture into M

Anyone who is for this minipulation of us history should leave the country. go were you are happier. stop tormenting americas children with your lives.
Kinda reminds when I was a kid in history class. The teacher was saying how Columbus discovered america as I am looking a picture of an NA hiding in the bushes watching the approaching ship in the book. I raised my hand and asked her how did Columbus discover america if there were already people here? I was sent to the office. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes then W or SD
Never thought California leftist trash would venture into M
In Pennsylvania, the locust New Yorkers moved to counties like Lehigh County closer to Philadelphia with many still employed in New York. A good percentage keep their political views as they travel for hours to and for hours back from work. Quality of life sucks that way as work should not be more the half the day.

So when will this happen exactly?

LOL.

Democrats own the election polls and in some states there are zero Republican opposition.

Is Critical Race Theory taught in Grade schools or High Schools?

Kinda reminds when I was a kid in history class. The teacher was saying how Columbus discovered america as I am looking a picture of an NA hiding in the bushes watching the approaching ship in the book. I raised my hand and asked her how did Columbus discover america if there were already people here? I was sent to the office. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, it was a "discovery" not a conquest.

even blacks peoples are fighting it.
Just the alt rights group of blacks.
No, the ones who are good parents with traditional American values..... you know, the ones people like you have been busting your asses to destroy for decades no
even blacks peoples are fighting it.
Just the alt rights group of blacks.
No, the ones who are good parents with traditional American values..... you know, the ones people like you have been busting your asses to destroy for decades now.
blacks are destroying blacks. they need to admit it and fix it.

Yeah, it was a "discovery" not a conquest.
How is it a discovery when someone else is already there? Had Aztecs went to Europe could they have claimed they discovered it when someone was already living there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back