The banality of evil

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
It has been said that evil is the absence of good. Specifically, evil is the absence of rationality—the stuff of fallacy, ignorance, mindless slogan-speak and conformity. Ultimately, evil is rank banality sans any sense of self-awareness, context or consequence. Evil is madness, and the political left has mainstreamed it!

Welcome to clown world, where a Jewish classical liberal is a fascist.

Most of these people are typical liberals. Sad commentary. These people also vote, which is pretty scary. There is only one "normal" Liberal guy that was interviewed. The BU professor is very typical. "His[Ben Shapiro] rhetoric on gender and gender identity is simplistic and it's wrong and it's harmful." LOL...just nuts, but he likely has never had a job outside of academia.

These are clearly not the "intelligent" folks Democrats like to tout themselves as.

Ben Shapiro IS a fascist.

"Josh Hammer, the editor-at-large of Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire, claimed on Twitter, Tuesday, that “Jew-hatred is inherent in the European DNA,” before deleting the post."

Ben Shapiro's racism is in his DNA, he can't avoid it. He is a Jewish supremacist.

Daily Wire Editor: 'Jew-Hatred is Inherent in European DNA'

UPDATE: Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro responded to Mediaite’s request for comment, claiming, “I just spoke with him about it; he realized it was a bad tweet and deleted it before I even heard about it from you. He meant it metaphorically in the same way that Barack Obama was being metaphorical when he said racism was in America’s DNA, but he realized it could be misinterpreted and taken literally.”

Ben Shapiro didn't make the comment or agree with it, and your charge that he's a Jewish supremacist is hysterical nonsense.

Ben Shapiro IS a fascist.

"Josh Hammer, the editor-at-large of Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire, claimed on Twitter, Tuesday, that “Jew-hatred is inherent in the European DNA,” before deleting the post."

Ben Shapiro's racism is in his DNA, he can't avoid it. He is a Jewish supremacist.

UPDATE: Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro responded to Mediaite’s request for comment, claiming, “I just spoke with him about it; he realized it was a bad tweet and deleted it before I even heard about it from you. He meant it metaphorically in the same way that Barack Obama was being metaphorical when he said racism was in America’s DNA, but he realized it could be misinterpreted and taken literally.”

Ben Shapiro didn't make the comment or agree with it, and your charge that he's a Jewish supremacist is hysterical nonsense.

He is scam and fraud.

Shapiro is probably the smartest of the con-men deployed by Conservative Inc., but he is also the most thin-skinned. Any push-back is met with a childish tantrum. Like Charlie Kirk, it suggests he is a hothouse flower, carefully protected by his handlers, in order to maintain the charade.

If you pay attention to his act, what comes through is he has a deep, subconscious hatred of white people. Take for example his promotion of the dubious claim that European civilization is defined by Judeo-Christian tradition. For most of Western history, Christianity and Judaism were at odds. In the early medieval period, Jews and Christians competed for converts. When the term Judeo-Christian came into use in the 17th and 18th century, it was as a Pauline pejorative against Catholicism.

Putting aside the history, what he is doing is rewriting the European past in order to make it dependent on his religious and ethnic traditions. You can have your Christianity, as long as it is accepting of Jews, which neuters the theologically. You can also have your Western chauvinism, as long as you make sure Jews are central characters in the narrative. Ben Shapiro’s view of Western civilization is colonial, as if he is allowing white people to have some conditional cultural heritage.

This becomes clear when Shapiro says “white civilization is nonsensical.” He says that “civilization is defined by culture, history and philosophy.” He is divorcing what he calls Western civilization from the people who created it. Like his sleight of hand swapping out Catholicism from the heart of European history, he is turning Western civilization into a gift inexplicably granted to the people of Europe. It is not something European people created, but something they received, like hitting the lottery.

There is an obvious implication to this train of thought. If white people are just lucky recipients of civilization, then they are not really deserving of it.

Let the leftists have him. Them calling him a Nazi is not much crazier than the Judeo-Christian values nonsense or any of the other lies he boasts.

He is scam and fraud.

Shapiro is probably the smartest of the con-men deployed by Conservative Inc., but he is also the most thin-skinned. Any push-back is met with a childish tantrum. Like Charlie Kirk, it suggests he is a hothouse flower, carefully protected by his handlers, in order to maintain the charade.

If you pay attention to his act, what comes through is he has a deep, subconscious hatred of white people. Take for example his promotion of the dubious claim that European civilization is defined by Judeo-Christian tradition. For most of Western history, Christianity and Judaism were at odds. In the early medieval period, Jews and Christians competed for converts. When the term Judeo-Christian came into use in the 17th and 18th century, it was as a Pauline pejorative against Catholicism.

Putting aside the history, what he is doing is rewriting the European past in order to make it dependent on his religious and ethnic traditions. You can have your Christianity, as long as it is accepting of Jews, which neuters the theologically. You can also have your Western chauvinism, as long as you make sure Jews are central characters in the narrative. Ben Shapiro’s view of Western civilization is colonial, as if he is allowing white people to have some conditional cultural heritage.

This becomes clear when Shapiro says “white civilization is nonsensical.” He says that “civilization is defined by culture, history and philosophy.” He is divorcing what he calls Western civilization from the people who created it. Like his sleight of hand swapping out Catholicism from the heart of European history, he is turning Western civilization into a gift inexplicably granted to the people of Europe. It is not something European people created, but something they received, like hitting the lottery.

There is an obvious implication to this train of thought. If white people are just lucky recipients of civilization, then they are not really deserving of it.

Let the leftists have him. Them calling him a Nazi is not much crazier than the Judeo-Christian values nonsense or any of the other lies he boasts.

:rolleyes: You forgot to cite the source of your hysterical, anti-Semitic screed of historical revisionism and conspiracy. What Shapiro is saying is that whiteness is not the essence of Western civilization. Rather, its essence, at least until recently, is rooted in the religious and political values of Judeo-Christianity. You're the one reading racism into his observation.

Last edited:
He is scam and fraud.

You forgot to cite the source of your hysterical anti-Semitic screed of historical revisionism and conspiracy.

What part of fraud do you not understand?

Shapiro is pushing for mass migration even harder than the democrats. What has he conserved? He can't be a conservative...

He is scam and fraud.

You forgot to cite the source of your hysterical anti-Semitic screed of historical revisionism and conspiracy.

Shapiro is pushing for mass migration even harder than the democrats. What has he conserved? He can't be a conservative...

I never said that I agree with everything Shapiro has said and done. I'm not a fan. I agree with much of what he stands for, but am also quite skeptical. Given the alternative, his initial opposition to Trump was batshit crazy, and his talk of the alt-right and lumping of certain people in with Spencer is silly. I've been well aware of these things, and there are other things over which he and I disagree.

Notwithstanding, the OP goes to the lunacy of the political left, and I stand by my observation that what Shapiro is saying in the instance that you cited is that whiteness is not the essence of Western civilization. Rather, its essence is rooted in the religious and political values of Judeo-Christianity. That's all he's saying here. The notion that his sentiment is racist against whites is a gross misreading of his sentiment and comes, it seems to me, from the anti-Semitic mindset.

He is scam and fraud.

I never said that I agree with everything Shapiro has said and done. I'm not a fan. I agree with much of what he stands for, but am also quite skeptical. Given the alternative, his initial opposition to Trump was batshit crazy, and his talk of the alt-right and lumping of certain people in with Spencer is silly. I've been well aware of these things, and there are other things over which he and I disagree.

Notwithstanding, the OP goes to the lunacy of the political left, and I stand by my observation that what Shapiro is saying in the instance that you cited is that whiteness is not the essence of Western civilization. Rather, its essence is rooted in the religious and political values of Judeo-Christianity. That's all he's saying here. The notion that his sentiment is racist against whites is a gross misreading of his sentiment and comes, it seems to me, from the anti-Semitic mindset.

Judeo-Christian values lie is obvious bullshit. And if there is one nation of immigrants, it is Israel. Western civilization is ideas COMBINED with people, and ignoring the second part is merely yet a other lie.

Hating on SJWs is not going to cut it, everyone hates SJWs. He is a liar and a gate-keeper. If you are not convinced just try watching one of his productions, I doubt you will get past the commercials, which there are many. I wonder why that is...

He is scam and fraud.

Judeo-Christian values lie is obvious bullshit. And if there is one nation of immigrants, it is Israel. Western civilization is ideas COMBINED with people, and ignoring the second part is merely yet a other lie.

Hating on SJWs is not going to cut it, everyone hates SJWs. He is a liar and a gate-keeper. If you are not convinced just try watching one of his productions, I doubt you will get past the commercials, which there are many. I wonder why that is...

The foundation of liberty in Western civilization is Judeo-Christianity, especially regarding that of America. Sans Judeo-Christianity there is no constitutional Republic of the United States as we know it at all.

Forum List

Back