The Atlantic is Asking for "Pandemic Amnesty" and Forgiveness

Pretty interesting...putting out feelers with the covid amnesty/forgiveness article. And then we see many denying their hatefilled words and actions concerning covid vaccing..and many are just ...missing. Well. I AM NOT GOING TO FORGET. Those folk who died because of their lies, denial of treatment, using wrong and deadly treatments, requiring us to mask ourselves and our CHILDREN? LOSING OUR BUSINESSES, HOMES, LIVELIHOOD. THESE folks who suffered and died for this...deserve better.

and I WON"T FORGET.
He who forgets history is condemned to repeat it, I have heard.

We should never forget.

a0aca9f51f60f996.png
not a high bar since the govt has done ZIP

about Fentanyl

This woman would be a perfect subject for body language analysis. Hope someone does that.

The believe me look. and not even going into the overdone fake painted eyebrows.

This woman is not trustworthy. She would have hurt you physically if she had been able to...but now..she calls for foergiveness.....well...something sure happened between then and now didn't it.

Why would I be "brain damaged" because I chose not to get a "vaccine" that hadn't been thoroughly tested...especially since I'd already HAD Covid and had natural immunity?

To be quite blunt I think you'd have to BE brain damaged to let yourself be a human guinea pig when there was no need! To do so because someone else "shamed" you into it shows a lack of spine!

Your NOT brain damaged, simply for wanting to have a choice to be vaccinated, without losing your job or position.

Forum List

Back