The Atlantic is Asking for "Pandemic Amnesty" and Forgiveness

Fire "Saint Fauci"? Gee, Candy...how apeshit do you think you liberals would have gone if Trump got rid of your champion of masks and shut downs!

Gee, do you really think that your blob gives two shits about liberal reaction?

You need to come up with a better reason to support your conspiracy theories....this one is bonkers on steroids.

Yeah...Trump didn't fire Fauci because of the reactions liberals...riiiight.

1667570729373.png

VERRRRY soon there will be a call for Covid vaxx amnesty/forgiveness...

and then in a couple years there will be a call for Transurgery Amnesty/forgiveness.

and THEN.........a call for Stolen Election Amnesty/forgiveness.

slippery path. Let's don't go down it. No amnesty/forgiveness without accountability.. BIG....EPIC....ACCOUNTABILITY. till it hurts.

As Liberals Call For A ‘Pandemic Amnesty’,

We Call For Nuremberg-Style Trials To Bring To Justice The People Responsible For This Global Deception

2 Nov 2022 ~~By Geoffory Grider

Let’s declare a pandemic amnesty, we need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID. Oh, really?

As time goes on, today is Day 962 of 15 Days To [Flatten The Curve], it is coming to light that we as a global people were lied to, deceived, tricked and fooled to such a degree as to beggar imagination. Masks did nothing to slow the spread of the virus, social distancing did nothing to slow the spread of the virus, and lockdowns did nothing but increase mental illness, create poverty, stupefy our children, and destroy the economy. Yet it was demanded of us to ‘trust the science’. Now as these things become common knowledge to the average person, (NTEB readers were highly informed of all these things as they happened, we were not fooled for a second), the radical Left is calling for a ‘pandemic amnesty’. Can’t we all just get along? No, we cannot, and will not. TO THE FIGHT!!
~Snip~
Instead of calling for a pandemic amnesty, we call for the type of international court trial they held at Nuremberg after WWII to bring to lights the deeds of the Nazis, that’s what we need. The operation that pulled off the COVID pandemic was diabolical on every level, they knew what they were doing was unscientific nonsense and they did it anyway. For example, their demand to stand 6-feet apart from other people in the front, back and side, they used 666 in their marketing, was not based on any scientific experiment proven in a lab, but on the musings of German scientist Carl Flügge in the 1800’s who said it looks like sneeze droplets travel ‘about 6-feet’. Oh really? So how come the National Library of Medicine said in 2020 that your average sneeze goes at least 25 feet? At the 6-foot mark, you are in the epicenter of a sneeze spue, not safely outside of it. Why did they lie? That’s what the coming Pandemic Tribunal will be for. As you ponder that, Pfizer-BioNTech said today they will test a combined coronavirus and influenza mRNA vaccine, so obviously they are not through with us yet.

Commentary:
Remember when you guys said you were following the bright, shining lie Dr. Fauci and Biden and the is merry Maoist Democrat clowns called "The Science?" It wasn't really science you guys were following, was it?
There appears to be too many things that hit close to home, that are just too coincidental.
  • Covid appears just as China agreed to Trumps Trade Agreement; immediately after Trump is acquitted on the fake impeachment ;
  • It created for the first time in the history of America a National Quarantine closing businesses pushed by Doctors Fauci and Birx;
  • it destroyed the economy;
  • Covid killed over a million people in the U.S.; -
  • Apparently not enough to satisfy democrats because someone gave the order to infect nursing homes, it gave them an excuse to change election laws;
Who gave the order to infect nursing homes, and close schools?
The majority involved committed the biggest terror attack in history, a crime against humanity and all involved need to be tried and executed.
No to ‘Amnesty’....No to forgiveness and forget. The people will no allow it. history will not allow that to happen.

You'll never change the mind of a horse paste eater. Crazy... They want to hang the professional epidemiologists, medical experts, and scientists who all worked tirelessly to come up with a vaccine in record time. Working with the best knowledge and information available at the time. But they have no problem believing hucksters promoting snake oil cures and certainly don't want to hang them. If anybody needs amnesty, it's the horse paste hucksters and bleach injectors and superspreaders who made a bad problem worse.
well well well....look what the CDC has to say about Hydroxychloroquine.

They issue the apology that is no apology and want forgiveness and AMNESTY....there's something behind this...something they know....and we don't.

No. no forgiveness no amnesty...hold all those responsible for this Accountable.

Face the ugly truth that many millions of people have suffered medical harm and death from the lockdowns, covid mandates, school closings, ineffective hospital protocols, and blockage of safe and effective generic medicines that were proven alternatives to vaccines; then, you should be angry and demand justice.
Let’s be clear. No one in power, especially Anthony Fauci, ever really followed science. All their actions have done great harm to public trust in science. All their malfeasance had to do with power, control, and helping big drug companies make billions of dollars from vaccines and ineffective drugs like remdesivir. It continues to this very day.

Perhaps, the best example of wrong-headed thinking is the article: “Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty.” Here is a crucial example of very bad thinking: “Given the amount of uncertainty, almost every position was taken on every topic. And on every topic, someone was eventually proved right, and someone else was proved wrong.” A wise physician noted:

“The author is demanding to receive forgiveness for their conduct, but in their apology, is refusing to admit they did anything wrong. …In reading this analysis, it is important to remember that many people make their decisions based on what their peers or the media tells them to do (which is likely the audience this article was written for) rather than being self-directed and using critical thinking to discern which decision makes the most sense to them. As a result, we almost certainly interpreted this article dramatically differently from its intended audience, which is receptive to this style of persuasion.”

~~~

more at site and worth the read. Don't be foolish. THis was genocide. and intentional.

The Atlantic is Asking for "Pandemic Amnesty" and Forgiveness

31 Oct 2022 ~~ By Igor Chudov

Wow. The Atlantic has a front-page article (archive link) by Prof. Emily Oster, asking for “Pandemic Amnesty”.
How interesting. The Atlantic is one of the most forward-looking and yet curated publications and they do not publish rubbish and random musings. And now they have a prominent author asking for “amnesty” and forgiveness.
Nobody is asking for amnesty for good deeds, right?
The article rambles and weaves to avoid mentioning anything specific as to who and what the amnesty would be FOR. What are the specific misdeeds that The Atlantic wants to be forgiven? Emily’s article is NOT clear.
It talks, strangely, about people voluntarily wearing masks in foreign preserves:
~Snip~
The author surely did not publish this Atlantic article out of honest-to-goodness concern for the nebulous advocates of “bleach injections”. She wants some other acts — and some other players — to be forgiven instead. Prof. Oster is coy about who those people are. I am sure that she is asking for amnesty for our “Covid response leaders”.
She published her article, before the midterms, because she is concerned about disappointed people starting to ask questions. Questions, such as
  • Why is my vaccine not working for me?
  • Why was I/my friend/my coworker injured by the vaccine and ignored by the medical community?
  • Why am I sicker than before?
  • Why am I having multiple Covid infections after being vaccinated?
  • I was told that my vaccines “stop transmission”, whereas the authorities knew they don’t
  • Why did unaccountable private interests take over the entirety of public response?
  • Why did the above private interests make billions of dollars, while my business went bankrupt?
  • Why was I lied to by the TV and media, while the truth was suppressed by Internet giants profiting from the pandemic?
~Snip~
Is it possible that everyone acted in our best interests and that the mistakes were unintentional? Are the people asking for amnesty confused well-wishers, or are they Covid Criminals who poisoned millions through malice, greed, and reckless disregard for safety? We’d need to know what happened, first, to have the answer!
Only after an investigation that uncovers what transpired, will we be able to judge whether an “amnesty” is appropriate and if so, for whom. Not before.
If such an investigation uncovers crimes, such as violation of national laws or crimes against humanity, then I hope that legally convened courts will be able to assess legally appropriate sanctions against individuals involved.
Should some of those people be amnestied? It is a legitimate question that needs to be addressed — but only after we know what happened.

Commentary:
There's a legal concept called "Criminal negligence." That happens when a person is so profoundly ignorant that it causes harm in others due to their inactions. I.e. being very stupid has a cost. Their lack of doing their own research is criminal. Thus criminal negligence.
The beginnings of asking for mercy.
Forgiveness and repentance go hand in hand. Atonement and retribution are further considerations. Does she offer to atone? No. Oster claims we need to "forgive one another." Unadulterated bull crap. There was only one vicious, cunning, fear precipitating, economy and societal shattering narrative coupled to the orchestrated drive to jab everyone.
She's trying to manufacture an Orwellian memory hole.
Like the Jan 6th persecuted, until there is amnesty there shouldn't be amnesty for those that perpetrated the Covid hoax. Prosecute every single person involved that deceived the public about the Covid virus and the “vaccine.” Prosecute every politician involved in the lockdowns, the vax mandates and the mask mandates
Then throw them all to the crowd.
It would be more convincing had the same author previously pleaded amnesty for those opposing some of the unnecessary measures when they were being excoriated in the popular press.

VERRRRY soon there will be a call for Covid vaxx amnesty/forgiveness...

and then in a couple years there will be a call for Transurgery Amnesty/forgiveness.

and THEN.........a call for Stolen Election Amnesty/forgiveness.

slippery path. Let's don't go down it. No amnesty/forgiveness without accountability.. BIG....EPIC....ACCOUNTABILITY. till it hurts.
Liberals always do this kind of thing: deliberately do evil, then try to pretend it was all --Oh my-- just an accident or incompetence--no malice involved--their thinking being that since Americans are a forgiving lot (Clinton-Lewinsky, etc), they will be forgiven in the future. And voila'! Then they can move on to the next evil plan they have.

Pretty interesting...putting out feelers with the covid amnesty/forgiveness article. And then we see many denying their hatefilled words and actions concerning covid vaccing..and many are just ...missing. Well. I AM NOT GOING TO FORGET. Those folk who died because of their lies, denial of treatment, using wrong and deadly treatments, requiring us to mask ourselves and our CHILDREN? LOSING OUR BUSINESSES, HOMES, LIVELIHOOD. THESE folks who suffered and died for this...deserve better.

and I WON"T FORGET.

Pretty interesting...putting out feelers with the covid amnesty/forgiveness article. And then we see many denying their hatefilled words and actions concerning covid vaccing..and many are just ...missing. Well. I AM NOT GOING TO FORGET. Those folk who died because of their lies, denial of treatment, using wrong and deadly treatments, requiring us to mask ourselves and our CHILDREN? LOSING OUR BUSINESSES, HOMES, LIVELIHOOD. THESE folks who suffered and died for this...deserve better.

and I WON"T FORGET.
additional info regarding the above:

yeah they're panicking....keeping low profiles, going silent, changing their tunes (leanna wen) and denying the things they said (fauci).

New Topics

Forum List

Back