The assault weapon ban? Not about mass shooters, it’s about Rittenhouse and McCloskys…..

Sure, nothing to see here.

Republican-held state legislatures have passed bills that give lawmakers more power over the vote by stripping secretaries of state of their power, asserting control over election boards and creating easier methods to overturn election results.
The bills, triggered by baseless claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 election, threaten to politicize traditionally non-partisan election functions by giving Republicans more control over election systems.
Republican state lawmakers have introduced at least 216 bills in 41 states to give legislatures more power over election systems.

Which means if their candidate lost, they just overturn the will of the people.
/——/ democrats pizzed that it’s now harder to steal elec.

So....I guess the checks from the CCP cashed
Did they?
I wouldn't doubt it.
Donnie is happy about that.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.
Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops Chinese ZTE sanctions.............get's $1 billion in Chinese checks.
.........and here you are still pushing the Jan. 6 show trial....

Last edited:

Republican-held state legislatures have passed bills that give lawmakers more power over the vote by stripping secretaries of state of their power, asserting control over election boards and creating easier methods to overturn election results.
The bills, triggered by baseless claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 election, threaten to politicize traditionally non-partisan election functions by giving Republicans more control over election systems.
Republican state lawmakers have introduced at least 216 bills in 41 states to give legislatures more power over election systems.

There's those damn Republican legislatures following that damn constitution thingie again. The nerve of them. The Courts want to put all the power into a job that's not even mentioned in the Constitution and those damn Republicans keep trying to interject the Constitution into the process. Damn those Republicans.

There's those damn Republican legislatures following that damn constitution thingie again. The nerve of them. The Courts want to put all the power into a job that's not even mentioned in the Constitution and those damn Republicans keep trying to interject the Constitution into the process. Damn those Republicans.
Yeah, that damned constitution.
The document republicans love to violate.

12th Amendment of the Constitution
The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;

—The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted.

So, the republican state legislators are even overturning the electors they chose.

It's the Democrats who are pushing the national popular agenda, not the Republicans. Do you support the national popular vote bills?

Yeah, that damned constitution.
The document republicans love to violate.

12th Amendment of the Constitution
The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;

—The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted.

So, the republican state legislators are even overturning the electors they chose.
And you support the national popular vote?...lol

Haha.. I was giving you some credit for just being ignorant. Now you've gone full-leftist, taking my comment completely out of context.

If you can't have an honest discussion then you can't call yourself a conservative. You're not just ignorant, now you're a liar as well.
You're full of shit. I'm doing all in my power to bring back the second amendment to it's original form the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infridged.

If a state votes for a candidate and the state legislature gives the electoral votes to the candidate that got the least amount of votes, then that's going against the will of the people.
When the Union was founded, many States did not have elections for president. There is no obligation for them to do so today. Many state legislatures then, and could today, appointed the electors directly,

If the Secretary of State, the Governor, the Courts, or anyone else tampers with the Legislature approved election process then they certainly have the authority, and arguably the obligation, to appoint electors directly.

WTF? Dumbass.
Elections by popular vote IS the will of the people.
It's not the will of all those people outside of the left coast and the upper east coast. Those people would, if they could, dictate all laws and elections on to all of the other states in the middle. All of those other states in the middle do not want an election by popular vote.

The Constitution was created very explicitly so that the States themselves elect the president, not the people - same thing with the Senate and the communists suckered the States into changing that. That was a black day for the United States.

You're full of shit. I'm doing all in my power to bring back the second amendment to it's original form the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infridged.
I believe you. You're not one of those who argues that the Courts can strip you of all your rights or that any gun not commonly in use can be banned.

No offense, though, and none was intended when I first asked you these two questions:

Where does it say that the unorganized militia cannot be federalized without the permission of the Governors?

Where does it say that the militia can be federalized for deployment on foreign soil?

At this point, I'm not looking for answers to those questions. At this point, I'm hoping you'll look for answers to those questions in the Constitution - where the answers don't exist, so the authorities do not exist for the Federal government.

The reason I point out when conservatives misstate what's in the Constitution is because we have a very tough fight ahead of us. The left is constantly trying to change the language, turn the Constitution into a living document, turn logic on its head, and convince Americans that the Constitution says that which it does not say. If they will, with a straight face, tell you that a boy is a girl and a girl is a boy, then imagine how dishonest they will be about things not so obvious.

In order for us to succeed at the coming political fight, we need to be able to refute the lies of the left. We need to understand what the Founders told us what the Constitution means and what was their intent.

Where they were not, by today's understanding of 1787 language, completely clear or their other writings were not explicitly directed to a statement in the Constitution, then we must study not just their other writings but their use of the language, so we can best understand original intent.

When conservatives post things that demonstrate a lack of understanding of the Constitution and original intent, it's important to point that out because if they don't understand original intent, truly understand it, not just be able to quote some article that says what it is, then they cannot defend against the verbal machinations of the left.

In fact, not only will conservatives lose the arguments from the left, they'll succumb to the arguments of the left - just as you, and again, no offense intended, have fallen for the argument that the National Guard is the militia; an argument totally intended to dismantle your right to keep and bear arms.

It's not the will of all those people outside of the left coast and the upper east coast. Those people would, if they could, dictate all laws and elections on to all of the other states in the middle.
No, they couldn't.
Are all those state representatives spineless?
Only the republicans, when it comes to Trump.
All of those other states in the middle do not want an election by popular vote.
No, shit, because they would lose.
The Constitution was created very explicitly so that the States themselves elect the president, not the people
BS.
The electors are chosen by the party at their state's party conventions.
During the general election your vote helps determine your State’s electors. When you vote for a Presidential candidate, you aren’t actually voting for President. You are telling your State which candidate you want your State to vote for at the meeting of electors. The States use these general election results (also known as the popular vote) to appoint their electors. The winning candidate’s State political party selects the individuals who will be electors.
Hmm...............the "people"
- same thing with the Senate and the communists suckered the States into changing that.
Senators were once elected by the electoral college?
I don't think so.
That was a black day for the United States.

Forum List

Back