The Ashli Babbitt Killing: Where's the Outrage?

The Purge said:
There is an obvious double standard in deciding if a police officer should be charged with violating a use-of-force policy...
By whom?

Are there any other examples of violent mob attacks upon the U.S. Congress in which a rioter illegally barging into the Capitol was shot by police charged with guarding the Capitol?

In any other such cases, was there ever a different ruling?

Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., said he witnessed the moment a police officer shot a woman inside the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday and insisted the officer had no other choice.
A pro-Trump mob of rioters rammed their way into the Capitol Wednesday as Congress held a joint session to certify the election results, sending lawmakers into hiding.
Video shows a group attempting to force itself into the House chamber, where lawmakers were present. As protesters were breaking glass on the doors that kept them out to force their way through, a law enforcement officer fired a shot. One woman, Ashli Babbitt, was struck by a bullet and later died.
"When they broke the glass in the back, the [police] lieutenant that was there, him and I already had multiple conversations prior to this, and he didn't have a choice at that time," Mullin told ABC News' George Stephanapoulos on "Good Morning America" Thursday.
"The mob was going to come through the door, there was a lot of members and staff that were in danger at the time. And when he [drew] his weapon, that's a decision that's very hard for anyone to make, and, once you draw your weapon like that, you have to defend yourself with deadly force."
Mullin said police "showed a lot of restraint" and "did the best they could."
"That young lady's family's lives changed and his [the officer's] life also changed," Mullin said. "But what also happened is, that mob that was trying to go through that door, they left. And his actions will be judged in a lot of different ways moving forward, but his actions I believe saved people's lives even more. Unfortunately, it did take one though."
How about actual BURNING DOWN of police stations.....BTW, IT IS THE PEOPLES HOUSE, NOT JUST A COMMIE CONGRESS!
You need bigger font and more caps, Skippy.
Your best shot?....ROTFLMFAO

I LOVE these posts when there rabid commie leftists all come together, makes it easier to ID them when the SHTF!....ROTFLMFAO
Well, well. What a surprise for you to make threats of violence now. Just goes to prove that orange cultists are naturally feral, violent thugs.
Seems violence is right up the Communist alley...you live there!

There is an obvious double standard in deciding if a police officer should be charged with violating a use-of-force policy.

There is an obvious double standard in deciding if a police officer should be charged with violating a use-of-force policy

On January 6th an unarmed 5' 2", 110 pound Caucasian female was shot by police with minimal media coverage and even less outrage. A Google search reports approximately 1,060,000 results for Ashli Babbitt and 293,000,000 for George Floyd.

Ashli Babbitt was a decorated Air force veteran and a Trump supporter.

George Floyd, despite what the media is attempting to portray him as, was a criminal. George Floyd's family received a $27 million settlement. Barbra Streisand donated an unknown number of shares of Disney stock to his daughter. Kanye West donated $2M for an education plan for her. She also received a full scholarship from Texas Southern University in honor of her father's "powerful legacy." The outrage was international, and several U. S. cities burned resulting in $2 billion in damage and 12 people murdered.

Both individuals were involved in a criminal act. Floyd was resisting arrest and his fate would have been different if he had cooperated. Babbitt was not given an opportunity to submit or resist arrest.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

It looks to me like Ashli was naive enough to follow ANTIFA infiltrators that lured her into the capitol. It really looks like a setup that the officer shot her and not the ANTIFA breaking the windows.

Where is the INVESTIGATION into her outright murder?
Ashley, was also a criminal, at the time of the shooting.

Ashley also, was ex military....she knew better than most, that what she was doing, was unlawful and unconstitutional....

What purpose was her climbing through the shattered door window, if it were not to unlock and open the doors for the rest of the mob to come in to the Speaker's Chamber? One guy holding the fort down, vs a hundred waiting to stampede in?

That being said, I do wish she had not been lead astray by Trump's lies about the election being stolen, and wish the cop had not shot her and wish she had not died....such a waste life....

We do kill others, too easily.... :(
Funny. If it had been a BLM or ANTIFA terrorist, I can guarantee we would not hear this poster stating the same...prove me wrong!!!
They wouldn't even be allowed in the building. They would have been shot at the fence.

Like in Portland?
Rioting and looting and burning in Portland (or anywhere) is illegal. Those caught doing it DO NOT have my support and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I LOVE these posts when there rabid commie leftists all come together, makes it easier to ID them when the SHTF!....ROTFLMFAO
Well, well. What a surprise for you to make threats of violence now. Just goes to prove that orange cultists are naturally feral, violent thugs.
Seems violence is right up the Communist alley...you live there!
Too funny since you support the violence against the Capitol Police on Jan 6th. Were you there? Or are you just a Kowardly Keyboard Kommando who talks tough while hiding?

The Purge said:
There is an obvious double standard in deciding if a police officer should be charged with violating a use-of-force policy...
By whom?

Are there any other examples of violent mob attacks upon the U.S. Congress in which a rioter illegally barging into the Capitol was shot by police charged with guarding the Capitol?

Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., said he witnessed the moment a police officer shot a woman inside the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday and insisted the officer had no other choice.
A pro-Trump mob of rioters rammed their way into the Capitol Wednesday as Congress held a joint session to certify the election results, sending lawmakers into hiding.
Video shows a group attempting to force itself into the House chamber, where lawmakers were present. As protesters were breaking glass on the doors that kept them out to force their way through, a law enforcement officer fired a shot. One woman, Ashli Babbitt, was struck by a bullet and later died.
"When they broke the glass in the back, the [police] lieutenant that was there, him and I already had multiple conversations prior to this, and he didn't have a choice at that time," Mullin told ABC News' George Stephanapoulos on "Good Morning America" Thursday.
"The mob was going to come through the door, there was a lot of members and staff that were in danger at the time. And when he [drew] his weapon, that's a decision that's very hard for anyone to make, and, once you draw your weapon like that, you have to defend yourself with deadly force."
"That young lady's family's lives changed and his [the officer's] life also changed," Mullin said. "But what also happened is, that mob that was trying to go through that door, they left. And his actions will be judged in a lot of different ways moving forward, but his actions I believe saved people's lives even more. Unfortunately, it did take one though."
How about actual BURNING DOWN of police stations.....BTW, IT IS THE PEOPLES HOUSE, NOT JUST A COMMIE CONGRESS!
There There, lil' Kowardly Keyboard Kommando. :itsok:

The Purge said:
By whom?

We seen the video, you can't lie.
There is an obvious double standard in deciding if a police officer should be charged with violating a use-of-force policy.

There is an obvious double standard in deciding if a police officer should be charged with violating a use-of-force policy

On January 6th an unarmed 5' 2", 110 pound Caucasian female was shot by police with minimal media coverage and even less outrage. A Google search reports approximately 1,060,000 results for Ashli Babbitt and 293,000,000 for George Floyd.

George Floyd, despite what the media is attempting to portray him as, was a criminal. George Floyd's family received a $27 million settlement. Barbra Streisand donated an unknown number of shares of Disney stock to his daughter. Kanye West donated $2M for an education plan for her. She also received a full scholarship from Texas Southern University in honor of her father's "powerful legacy." The outrage was international, and several U. S. cities burned resulting in $2 billion in damage and 12 people murdered.

Both individuals were involved in a criminal act. Floyd was resisting arrest and his fate would have been different if he had cooperated. Babbitt was not given an opportunity to submit or resist arrest.

It looks to me like Ashli was naive enough to follow ANTIFA infiltrators that lured her into the capitol. It really looks like a setup that the officer shot her and not the ANTIFA breaking the windows.

Know why you don't see outrage?

Because thinking people understand that she was engaged in a terrorist insurrection that endangered not only Congress but the sitting and recently elected Vice President.

Her death was the result of that. Tough shit.
What thinking people do you even know?
Obviously not you
No shit. I wouldn't throw you a rope if you were drowning.

The Purge said:
By whom?

There There, lil' Kowardly Keyboard Kommando. :itsok:
Listen to yo you . O.P.

The Purge said:
How about actual BURNING DOWN of police stations.....

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

I'm not sure what purpose you think that your attempted diversion serves. Should police be allowed to defend themselves against violent mobs attacking police stations? Of course!

The Purge said:
BTW, IT IS THE PEOPLES HOUSE, NOT JUST A COMMIE CONGRESS!
Your hyper-partisan nonsenses aside, Trump's goons were attacking Congress because it was about to certify the result of a democratic election, upholding the will of the People.

Ashley, was also a criminal, at the time of the shooting.

Ashley also, was ex military....she knew better than most, that what she was doing, was unlawful and unconstitutional....

What purpose was her climbing through the shattered door window, if it were not to unlock and open the doors for the rest of the mob to come in to the Speaker's Chamber? One guy holding the fort down, vs a hundred waiting to stampede in?

That being said, I do wish she had not been lead astray by Trump's lies about the election being stolen, and wish the cop had not shot her and wish she had not died....such a waste life....

We do kill others, too easily.... :(
Funny. If it had been a BLM or ANTIFA terrorist, I can guarantee we would not hear this poster stating the same...prove me wrong!!!
They wouldn't even be allowed in the building. They would have been shot at the fence.

Like in Portland?
Rioting and looting and burning in Portland (or anywhere) is illegal. Those caught doing it DO NOT have my support and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Property damage also tends to be nonlethal compared to mobs breaking in specifically targeting named government officials. Terrorizing public servants as opposed to threatening some with lost profits or having to file insurance claims.
One dead in Portland after one year. "Status Ended"
Five dead in D.C. just from one day.

I contacted Ted Cruz about it several times and the pos won't respond.
Maybe he's in Cancun.
His office supposed to respond, stupid.

How many months, or years, are we going to have to repeat this exact same argument? We have all been saying the same thing for four months now. The right knows damned well she was dead wrong and deserved to get shot. If they repeat their lie often enough, they're hoping someone will believe them, but you know what? Ashli Babbitt chose to be part of the insurrection and chose to crawl through that window while cops were aiming at her and telling her to stop. If you're an insurrectionist, sure, that was heroic. But don't expect anyone who actually respects law and order and the safety of their government leaders to agree.

Getting sick of this. It's like talking to a 3 year old who keeps saying BUT WHY? They know.
She deserves to get shot because she trespassed and ONE racist Trump hating cop snuck up behind the other cops who wouldn't include his violent his ass in their line of defense to shoot her without warning. Since when shooting a protestor just because legal especially by a cop who wasn't even supposed to be up on the line. He just walked snuck in hid behind a wall and shot her in cold blood.

How many months, or years, are we going to have to repeat this exact same argument? We have all been saying the same thing for four months now. The right knows damned well she was dead wrong and deserved to get shot. If they repeat their lie often enough, they're hoping someone will believe them, but you know what? Ashli Babbitt chose to be part of the insurrection and chose to crawl through that window while cops were aiming at her and telling her to stop. If you're an insurrectionist, sure, that was heroic. But don't expect anyone who actually respects law and order and the safety of their government leaders to agree.

Getting sick of this. It's like talking to a 3 year old who keeps saying BUT WHY? They know.
She deserves to get shot because she trespassed and ONE racist Trump hating cop snuck up behind the other cops who wouldn't include his violent his ass in their line of defense to shoot her without warning. Since when shooting a protestor just because legal especially by a cop who wasn't even supposed to be up on the line. He just walked snuck in hid behind a wall and shot her in cold blood.
Sure he did.

I wish they had shot fifty of them. It's what would have happened if any liberal protest had penetrated the capital building. The shocking difference in how the police handled the insurrectionists compared to other protests is proof enough the cops are screwed up.
Live rounds used at BLM and ANTIFA violent riots? Please inform us of police opening fire on these domestic terrorist groups?

How much have you donated to Ashli's family or to any cause that is aimed at getting justice for Ashli?

Or is this what conservatives call "virtue signaling" ??
The House of Representatives is known as "The People's House." But when the people wanted to enter their home Democrats became afraid. Tough under Premier Xiden to donate money or work for conservative causes when the secret police (FBI) will persecute you in violation of the Bill of Rights.

You're fucking deranged, con. Her death was investigated and the cop was cleared.

And there was no Antifa there....

You con freaks live in a world of dementia.

It looks to me like Ashli was naive enough to follow ANTIFA infiltrators that lured her into the capitol.
Antifa had no involvement in her death. She was naive enough to follow MAGA storm troopers into the capitol.

You're fucking deranged, con. Her death was investigated and the cop was cleared.

And there was no Antifa there....

You con freaks live in a world of dementia.
What's his name? How come white cop's names are put out into public realm when they shoot a black perp but when a black officer shoots an unarmed white person entering "The People's House" his name is protected?

Forum List

Back