The Art of Hunter Biden

Hunter Biden painting

1668797579470.jpeg

:clap:

Hunter Biden will, someday in the future, be mentioned in the same breath as Monet, Jackson Pollock, and Edvard Munch.

Only as a drug addled influence peddler.

Not as an artist.

Anything a baboon can do isn't art.

There are times in this forum when I don't know whether I am dealing with idiocy or parody.

This is one of them.

I have read a lot of churlish posts regarding his work, People suggesting that he is cashing in on his celebrity. Or worse.

Im not an art expert but his work seems credible enough and the prices seem to be not excessive.

He has resolved the grift issue by making buyers anon and it is likely that they may turn out to be a good investment at some point,

Hunter Biden is a talented artist
Better than Picasso

Hunter Biden will, someday in the future, be mentioned in the same breath as Monet, Jackson Pollock, and Edvard Munch.

Pablo was the inspiration that struck me first. Although Hunter seems to be developing his own style.

There is obviously a slight risk there but I am not sure what else he can do to prevent that.
We have the integrity of Joe Biden as well. Its not like Jared trousering £2bn of saudi money. I doubt that bastard could paint a fence.

He is a relatively young artist. He may develop into something special and these early efforts ill grow in value.

Hunter is a much better artist than Picasso

Picasso was too busy shagging his models to get much work done..
howlers.jpg

I have read a lot of churlish posts regarding his work, People suggesting that he is cashing in on his celebrity. Or worse.

Im not an art expert but his work seems credible enough and the prices seem to be not excessive.

He has resolved the grift issue by making buyers anon and it is likely that they may turn out to be a good investment at some point,
/——/ What a great way to launder illegal campaign donations and payoffs. Absolutely brilliant.

Forum List

Back