The Art o the Dems: Lying about lying about the lies...

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
It's confusing, yes. But the Dems have made their name doing exactly that... confusing people with lies. In fact, they lie about the lie about the lie. It goes something like this... Some democrat tells a bald-faced lie and gets caught... they then claim they "misspoke" and when that doesn't work, they claim a right wing conspiracy is out to get them. When that fails, they concoct another lie to blame the original lie on the right and then lie about the lie. And if they need to lie about the lie about the lie... no problem, they can do that too!

Sometimes, the lies contradict one another. When that happens, they might claim the original lie was in fact a "white lie" but that's not their fault because Republicans "misled" them. The current lie, we are assured, is not a lie.

When the lie is so big and unavoidable and has serious legal consequences like the possibility of a felony and prison time, they may admit they "unknowingly lied" and call in some political favors to get a slap on the wrist over something your or I would rot in jail for.

Recently, Democrats have pioneered a new type of lying known as the "cluster lie"; which is a 'bunker-buster' type of lying... they simply go out there and tell so many lies so quickly that no one can keep track. Some of the lies are caught but due to the veracity and intensity, some of the lies will stick. These have been particularly effective against the slow-moving establishment RINO.

What makes these lies so dangerous is the number of low-information voters out there who don't ever realize they are being lied to. They trust that someone important on TV is going to tell the truth. Ellen tells the truth... Oprah tells the truth... Whoopi tells the truth... So it stands to reason (I'm speaking for the low-info voter here), if you're important you'll always tell the truth.

They've gotten to the point of having so many people invested in their lies and depending on them, really, that now it is difficult to try and expose the lies. After all, if everything these "important people on TV" are saying is a lie, that means everything you've been believing in all this time is a lie as well. People can't face that they have been duped and suckered, it's the hardest thing in the world to do. So they keep on defending the liars.

Funny he can't come up with any specifics... just "they're lying about lying about lies".
---- But what if THAT's a lie? :eusa_think:

Then he'd be lying about them lying about lying about lying. Which means they'd be telling the truth about lying about lying.

But if he's right --- and they're lying about lying about the lies --- that would mean they never did lie about the lies.

"The following statement is true: the previous statement is false"

A simple example of what the DemocRATS do.... and their lapdag MSM repeats over and over again!

6TrAuzD.jpg

I did not have sex with that woman!
Funny he can't come up with any specifics... just "they're lying about lying about lies".

Then he'd be lying about them lying about lying about lying. Which means they'd be telling the truth about lying about lying.

But if he's right --- and they're lying about lying about the lies --- that would mean they never did lie about the lies.

A simple example of what the DemocRATS do.... and their lapdag MSM repeats over and over again!

6TrAuzD.jpg

Like most of the crazy right wing claims, that didn't happen either.

Bullshitter, ClownFace, doesn't understand we are talking about left LIES! Get a new avatar, something saying "Retards, are I!"

It’s the same as “there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.”

The Problem with Lies................is the litany of Lies you must tell to cover the first Lie.....................

Eventually the Truth catches up and bites you in the ass......................

But with Liberals they like getting bit in the ass......................

They simple no longer care about the Truth.

6TrAuzD.jpg

Bullshitter, ClownFace, doesn't understand we are talking about left LIES! Get a new avatar, something saying "Retards, are I!"

Of course we are talking about lies. Your lies. Your silly picture is another lie. See how that works?

These have been particularly effective against the slow-moving establishment RINO.

I know. My hoofs hurt from trying to keep up...........stomp stomp......Hello Jim, we are playing Congressional tomorrow we need a fourth (9AM see you there).

6TrAuzD.jpg

Of course we are talking about lies. Your lies. Your silly picture is another lie. See how that works?

You have no idea what you post, except you lie! See how that works, your moron!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Not a single vote saying Hillary is not a liar..............excuse...........all politicians lie, so her Lies don't matter.........

:cuckoo:

• Poll: Most Voters Think Hillary Clinton’s Email Practices Were Illegal or Unethical
    Free Beacon ^ | November 12, 2015 | Andrew Stiles
    More than two-thirds of American voters say Hillary Clinton’s controversial email practices as secretary of state were either illegal or unethical, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll. A total of 28 percent said Hillary’s exclusive use of a secret private server to conduct government business was illegal, while 40 percent said the arrangement was unethical, a position shared by 40 percent of Democratic voters. Only 27 percent of voters said they thought Clinton did nothing wrong, including a surprisingly low 49 percent of Democrats. The results are in line with previous polls suggesting that voters simply do not trust Hillary...

6TrAuzD.jpg

You got an example of my lies? I have an example of yours.

It is not only the direct lies, it is the SPIN STALL TWIST DEFLECT non-stop under this regime 8 years. Examples: They send out the Press guy to say........"oh BHO is unaware" "oh BHO heard that on the news" "We'll check on that (never do)" "issue statement on that at later date" "the state department released all the emails" on and on and on it goes. Why it take 2 years to release some emails? Who believes all the disk drives blow up same time?

Aye Carumba! are you folks on dope!

6TrAuzD.jpg

You got an example of my lies? I have an example of yours.

Post mine up! Then I may look for yours, which I probably have!

Forum List

Back