The Architects of Our Present Disaster

And people claim to wonder why Putin waited to invade.

:rolleyes:

And people claim to wonder why Putin waited to invade.

:rolleyes:
Of course.

March 14 2022

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it,” Trump said. “I knew Putin very well. I got along with him great. He liked me. I liked him. I mean, you know, he’s a tough cookie, got a lot of the great charm and a lot of pride".

These are people who long for an aggressive, pugilistic, hyper-nationalist strongman to rule America. Literally. They let it slip once in a while. One of them told me yesterday that their guy should be made King.

For now, Putin is the closest thing. Orban is second. And, predictably, we're seeing how these people react to them.
Hilarious. What else are those voices in your head telling you, Mr We Need More Government?

Of course.

March 14 2022

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it,” Trump said. “I knew Putin very well. I got along with him great. He liked me. I liked him. I mean, you know, he’s a tough cookie, got a lot of the great charm and a lot of pride".
Putin knew what he had here. Biden wrecked it.

The purpose of our military is to kill people and destroy things. Now it's woke and climate change agenda

I retired when in 2009, even under Bush the military was focused on climate change

Bush's homeland security was to keep us safe from our enemies. Now it's used to spy on americans

Bush was the first one to use the DHS to spy on Americans.

Too many members of this message board seem to support Putin. How any human being would ever support Putin, an autocrat who kept power by murder of other Russians, and the horror of his killing of civilians and in particular children and infants in Ukraine is beyond despicable.
There is a certain type of selfish. gullible, myopic mindset which is willing to accept the Führerprinzep if they are convinced it furthers their agenda.

Putin didn’t take a chance invading nations when Trump was President because ___________
Didn't want to make his asset look bad as if he needed any help.

May 12 2017
Trump has sought business in Russia in the past. Executives of the Trump Organization have at times in the past said Russia was a major area of business, too.
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. said at a 2008 conference in New York. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” President Trump has, however, admitted under oath in the past that the Trump Organization sometimes lied about its business in public statements.

During an interview with NBC News’s Lester Holt on Friday, Trump seemed to preview the contents of the letter. “I have no investments in Russia, none whatsoever. I don’t have property in Russia,” he said, but mentioned the sale of the house and the Miss Universe income.

Didn't want to make his asset look bad as if he needed any help.

May 12 2017
Trump has sought business in Russia in the past. Executives of the Trump Organization have at times in the past said Russia was a major area of business, too.
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. said at a 2008 conference in New York. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” President Trump has, however, admitted under oath in the past that the Trump Organization sometimes lied about its business in public statements.

During an interview with NBC News’s Lester Holt on Friday, Trump seemed to preview the contents of the letter. “I have no investments in Russia, none whatsoever. I don’t have property in Russia,” he said, but mentioned the sale of the house and the Miss Universe income.
Ah, so everyone who’s done business with Russia is a Putin stooge.
That’s about 99% of every major company in the world.

There is a certain type of selfish. gullible, myopic mindset which is willing to accept the Führerprinzep if they are convinced it furthers their agenda.
391695EB-04C2-488E-A51C-FFBF5AF9A986.jpeg

No, the ones that lie about it are.
That would be Trump and his crime family.
Speaking of Putin loving traitors. You better arrest Brandon.

"Russia's top state-controlled energy company is set to cash in on a $10 billion contract to build out one of Iran's most contested nuclear sites as part of concessions granted in the soon-to-be-announced nuclear agreement that will guarantee sanctions on both countries are lifted . . .

. . . "We, of course, would not sanction Russian participation in nuclear projects that are part of resuming full implementation of the JCPOA," State Department spokesman Ned [Ryerson] Price confirmed on Tuesday, referring to the original 2015 nuclear accord. Russia's foreign ministry made a similar statement on Tuesday, saying that "additions were made to the text of the future agreement on JCPOA restoration to ensure that all the JCPOA-related projects, [especially] with Russian participation, as well as Bushehr [nuclear power plant], are protected from negative impact of anti-Russian restrictions" by the United States and European Union.

The removal of these sanctions will provide Moscow's Rosatom company with a critical source of revenue as American and European sanctions crush Russia's economy in response to its unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. The concessions to Moscow have generated frustration on Capitol Hill, with top Republican leaders accusing the Biden [junta] of weakening penalties on Russia to secure an agreement with Iran. . .

. . . The official further confirmed that the United States will "not sanction Russian participation in nuclear projects that are part of resuming full implementation of the JCPOA," such as work on Iran's civilian nuclear program. "The United States will take actions as necessary to ensure that U.S. sanctions do not apply to the implementation of JCPOA nuclear-related projects and activities by non-U.S. individuals and entities," the official said

This from the guy praising Russia while blasting his own country.

You toe the party line like no other, too bad your party is the Communist Party of Russia.
I praised Russia? Was it me talking about my time in Russia and meeting a lot of great people? Quote me, direct link.

BTW- I have friends who are first generation Ukraine immigrants and say the same things I am.

Forum List

Back