The Anti-Trump protests must make you very glad to be American

Manchester

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2014
Munich
Because if in any other country a loon who posed a significant threat to world peace, economic stability and first world governmental relations had been elected to office with a narrow margin then the CIA would be funding these protests, arming factions against him and putting in the ground work for a coup.

I am very proud that in this darkest chapter of American history, someone is still standing against oppression and tyranny.

Trump has shown every sign of being a dictator, and I'm not sure how well he'll be kept in check by others. He has already said that he will destroy the free press, even after the election. The people need to express themselves and stand up to tyrants.

Interesting interview:
Analysis of the protests against Trump in Houston.

Protests against Trump. Houston, Texas. November 13, 2016.

I am very proud that in this darkest chapter of American history, someone is still standing against oppression and tyranny.

Trump has shown every sign of being a dictator, and I'm not sure how well he'll be kept in check by others. He has already said that he will destroy the free press, even after the election. The people need to express themselves and stand up to tyrants.
You jumped the shark, bozo. It's so funny watching the hysterics of leftwing douche bags like you.

I have been on many protests in the past. Generally when the voice of the people has not been heard on an issue.
Obviously this is not the case a week after an election. Although there must be frustration that trump can win with a minority of the vote.
Surely that is a form of tyranny ?

Like you stood up for James Risen when Obama threatened to throw him in jail if he didn't give up his sources.

An Assault From Obama's Escalating War on Journalism | The Huffington Post

Like you stood up for James Risen when Obama threatened to throw him in jail if he didn't give up his sources.

I don't know anything about that, and Obama is about to become history. I am aware of some problems with both Obama and Hillary, but Trump is going to be much worse.

I don't know anything about that, and Obama is about to become history. I am aware of some problems with both Obama and Hillary, but Trump is going to be much worse.
History, yes. But he set precedent for Trump to follow and the republicans will be just as ignorant.

Because if in any other country a loon who posed a significant threat to world peace, economic stability and first world governmental relations had been elected to office with a narrow margin then the CIA would be funding these protests, arming factions against him and putting in the ground work for a coup.
Who says they're not?

I have been on many protests in the past. Generally when the voice of the people has not been heard on an issue.
Obviously this is not the case a week after an election. Although there must be frustration that trump can win with a minority of the vote.
Maybe the dems will take a play from your book and start demanding a new vote just to make sure everyone knew what the implications were. Maybe they didn't have all the information or, heaven forbid, were lied to.

Maybe the dems will take a play from your book and start demanding a new vote just to make sure everyone knew what the implications were. Maybe they didn't have all the information or, heaven forbid, were lied to.
I dont think the two issues compare. America has a long standing system and people understood it. Flawed though it might be. Its a pointless exercise complaining about the deal and time would be better spent looking at reform of the system.
In Europe people voted for a set of promises that have vanished. We are entitled to vote again on that basis.

Who says they're not?
Maybe it's the Russians. :rolleyes:

Actually, Trump had a few million votes stolen and there were five states that he would have won had it not been for voter fraud. Hitlery's ass-kicking was thorough and thank God that the pieces were put in place to keep the voter fraud to a minimum. The Electoral college was nothing like what happened when Bush and the neocons stole the election in 2000 and 2004....not that Gore or Kerry cared because they were all on the same team. The AMERICAN people stood up and spoke out. It was Trump and us....no love from the RNC, no love from the bought and paid for media, no love from the neocon establishment....this movement wasn't about Trump insomuch as it was a repudiation of the system that has fucked us over for decades. If Trump turns out to be a fraud? He will be called on the carpet....people are waking up and it scares the ever-lovin' shit out of the globalists that have a tenuous hold.

It seems like those like you want to be led around by the nose and that's fucking sad......freedom isn't overrated at all....you should try and embrace what it could mean to you.

Who says they're not?
Maybe it's the Russians. :rolleyes:
damn orientals lol

Forum List

Back