AMAZING that out of hundreds of millions of muslims ----and tens of millions of
ILLITERATE muslims------the only person who "understands" that which is "in the koran"
is `~~~~~ rigs and Wiki "stoning"is a "frequent method of execution in Judaism" ?
since when? where? you got stats or at least a POLL amongst muslims? The form of
Judaism EXTANT in Israel today-----is PHARASAIC JUDAISM------must be lots of stonings
there. How did MOST MUSLIMS in the world become so ignorant of that which IS ISLAM?
Well maybe the islamic method of execution should be STICK A BIG KNIFE INTO
A NURSING MOTHER WHO WRITES JINGLES------al nabi liked that one

So what if Pharasaic Judaism is responsible for stoning?
It is so common in the Old Testament, that it harms Judaism and makes any one supporting Judaism suspect.
And we then see what Judaism means in how brutally and unfair the Israelis treat the Arabs.
It is totally criminal.
Judaism has condemned itself by their own actions.

How Islam got corrupted is obvious.
The Mongols invaded around 1200 AD and totally wiped out the Islamic leadership in Baghdad.
The Mongols then took over and modified Islam to their own means.
So I reject Islam almost as much as Judaism.
But Judaism is still worse.

So what if Pharasaic Judaism is responsible for stoning?
It is so common in the Old Testament, that it harms Judaism and makes any one supporting Judaism suspect.
And we then see what Judaism means in how brutally and unfair the Israelis treat the Arabs.
It is totally criminal.
Judaism has condemned itself by their own actions.

How Islam got corrupted is obvious.
The Mongols invaded around 1200 AD and totally wiped out the Islamic leadership in Baghdad.
The Mongols then took over and modified Islam to their own means.
So I reject Islam almost as much as Judaism.
But Judaism is still worse.
Pharasaic JUDAISM IS "responsible" for stoning? <<<< that's an idiot statement.
Stoning is a primitive method of execution which is TODAY sanctioned, as far as I know---
ONLY by muslim scholars. The mongols CHANGED the koran? I am fascinated-----
you got the changes in english? The Baghdadi muslims still speak arabic I never met
a Baghdadi muslim who used a MONGOLIAN LANGUAGE-----any korans in MONGOLIAN?
I never even met a BAGHADADI who looked Mongolian. What happened to the
arab BAGHDADIS-? some of the jewish baghdadis of way back then----ie 1200 AD ---
migrated to BOMBAY-----I friend of mine spoke baghdadi arabic

Pharasaic JUDAISM IS "responsible" for stoning? <<<< that's an idiot statement.
Stoning is a primitive method of execution which is TODAY sanctioned, as far as I know---
ONLY by muslim scholars. The mongols CHANGED the koran? I am fascinated-----
you got the changes in english? The Baghdadi muslims still speak arabic I never met
a Baghdadi muslim who used a MONGOLIAN LANGUAGE-----any korans in MONGOLIAN?
I never even met a BAGHADADI who looked Mongolian. What happened to the
arab BAGHDADIS-? some of the jewish baghdadis of way back then----ie 1200 AD ---
migrated to BOMBAY-----I friend of mine spoke baghdadi arabic

Wrong.
The Mongols did not change the Quran and I did not say they did.
I said they murdered the leadership of Islam, so got to install their own interpreters of the Quran.
So then went back to a more brutal set of customs that preceded Mohammad, which is Judaism.
And it was not just the Mongols.
The Moghuls and Turks also invaded later, and did the same thing.
The fact Mongols, Moghuls, and Turks adopted Arabic is because it was in wider use and is a better language.
Minorities that become rulers frequently do that, like the Ptolemaic Greeks adopted Egyptian customs and language.

Wrong.
I said they murdered the leadership of Islam, so got to install their own interpreters of the Quran.
So then went back to a more brutal set of customs that preceded Mohammad, which is Judaism.
The fact Mongols, Moghuls, and Turks adopted Arabic is because it was in wider use and is a better language.
Minorities that become rulers frequently do that, like the Ptolemaic Greeks adopted Egyptian customs and language.
oh ok-----so you blame the filth of islam on the MONGOLS------thanks for letting me know---
the Iranians I have known blame the filth on ARABS ------then there are arab muslims who blame
the filth on the ABED FROM SOUTH AFRICA (icks-ville) Actually---some of the Ptolemeic
greeks who LIVED in Egypt did learn the language of Egypt------but the customs----not really
The general population was NOT GREEK------just some rulers

I should ADD that the current MODE is for muslims to blame its filth on arabic speaking
PRE ISLAMIC ARABS -------not the Mongols? Are you sure that you are not \
Iranian? -

Wrong.
really? I did not know-----the historic scholars and interpreters of the koran since 1200
have been MONGOLS ? ------and then (yuck) TURKS ? They adopted arabic since it
was so widely used------and---well by then it did have an alphabet----and even a script lifted
from Farsi. I have know self described MUGHALS but they were from India and were
so ignorant of arabic that they seemed to imagine I KNEW IT (because I could recite the
hebrew alphabet). Aren't the mongols the people who eat fermented horse milk? and
raw meat? and live in YURTS?

really? I did not know-----the historic scholars and interpreters of the koran since 1200
was so widely used------and---well by then it did have an alphabet----and even a script lifted
from Farsi. I have know self described MUGHALS but they were from India and were
so ignorant of arabic that they seemed to imagine I KNEW IT (because I could recite the
hebrew alphabet). Aren't the mongols the people who eat fermented horse milk? and

The Moghuls were a couple hundred years after the Mongol invasion by Genghis Khan.
They are related to Mongols, but also had resided in Uzbekistan.
Their most well known leader was Tamerlane.

{...

Timur's Conquests Begin​

Timur's bravery and tactical skill made him a successful mercenary soldier in Persia, and he soon collected a large following. In 1364, Timur and Hussein banded together again and defeated Ilyas Khoja, the son of Tughluk Timur. By 1366, the two warlords controlled Transoxiana.

Timur's first wife died in 1370, freeing him to attack his erstwhile ally Hussein. Hussein was besieged and killed at Balkh, and Timur declared himself the sovereign of the whole region. Timur was not directly descended from Genghis Khan on his father's side, so he ruled as an amir (from the Arabic word for "prince"), rather than as khan. Over the next decade, Timur seized the rest of Central Asia as well.

Timur's Empire Expands​

With Central Asia in hand, Timur invaded Russia in 1380. He helped the Mongol Khan Toktamysh retake control and also defeated the Lithuanians in battle. Timur captured Herat (now in Afghanistan) in 1383, the opening salvo against Persia. By 1385, all of Persia was his.

With invasions in 1391 and 1395, Timur fought against his former protege in Russia, Toktamysh. The Timurid army captured Moscow in 1395. While Timur was busy in the north, Persia revolted. He responded by leveling entire cities and using the citizens' skulls to build grisly towers and pyramids.

By 1396, Timur had also conquered Iraq, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Mesopotamia, and Georgia.

Conquest of India, Syria, and Turkey​

Timur's army of 90,000 crossed the Indus River in September 1398 and set upon India. The country had fallen to pieces after the death of Sultan Firuz Shah Tughluq (r. 1351–1388) of the Delhi Sultanate, and by this time Bengal, Kashmir, and the Deccan each had separate rulers.

The Turkic/Mongol invaders left carnage along their path; Delhi's army was destroyed in December and the city was ruined. Timur seized tons of treasure and 90 war elephants and took them back to Samarkand.

Timur looked west in 1399, retaking Azerbaijan and conquering Syria. Baghdad was destroyed in 1401 and 20,000 of its people were slaughtered. In July 1402, Timur captured early Ottoman Turkey and received the submission of Egypt.
...}

R.eeaee80ce0fd58e1b9843d060a4fd3c5

Fermented milk is yogurt, and raw meat is jerky.
Everyone eats those foods when traveling.
The Mongols ruled Russia and parts of Europe to the Danube.

Map-of-Mongol-Empire.jpg

oh ok-----so you blame the filth of islam on the MONGOLS------thanks for letting me know---
the Iranians I have known blame the filth on ARABS ------then there are arab muslims who blame
the filth on the ABED FROM SOUTH AFRICA (icks-ville) Actually---some of the Ptolemeic
greeks who LIVED in Egypt did learn the language of Egypt------but the customs----not really
The general population was NOT GREEK------just some rulers

It is true all the groups claiming to be Moslem now actually are not really.
The point being the original group trying to follow Mohammad, were all destroyed by the Mongol invasion.
And even among Arabs, the traditions that came after tended to be older Old Testament tradition, and not the reforms Mohammad had in mind.
For example, to please his wealthy widow wife, Mohammad tried to increase the rights of women, saying they had souls, could inherit, own property, etc.
But most Moslems go back to Judaic law where women do not have souls, can not inherit, own property, etc.

Pretty much yes.
The Mongols are the horse people of the Mongolian steppes, the Moghuls (or Mughals), are their descendants, like Tamerlane, and they did push into India, Afghanistan, etc.
The Turks are the last of the Asian invaders, and while they are more associated with the Balkans, may have also come from somewhere else in Asia originally.
The main thing is they were allies of the Mongols of 1200, and finally took over as the Mongols went back home.

Timur the Lame, Tamerlane, is interesting.
{...
Timur[a] ( 9 April 1336 – 17–19 February 1405), later Timūr Gurkānī was a Turco-Mongol conqueror who founded the Timurid Empire in and around modern-day Afghanistan, Iran and Central Asia, becoming the first ruler of the Timurid dynasty. As an undefeated commander, he is widely regarded as one of the greatest military leaders and tacticians in history.[9][10] Timur is also considered a great patron of art and architecture as he interacted with intellectuals such as Ibn Khaldun and Hafiz-i Abru and his reign introduced the Timurid Renaissance.[9]: 341–2 

Born into the Barlas confederation in Transoxiana (in modern-day Uzbekistan) on 9 April 1336, Timur gained control of the western Chagatai Khanate by 1370. From that base, he led military campaigns across Western, South and Central Asia, the Caucasus, and Southern Russia, and emerged as the most powerful ruler in the Muslim world after defeating Golden Horde, the Mamluks of Egypt and Syria, the emerging Ottoman Empire, and the declining Delhi Sultanate of India.[11] From these conquests, he founded the Timurid Empire, but this empire fragmented shortly after his death.

Timur was the last of the great nomadic conquerors of the Eurasian Steppe, and his empire set the stage for the rise of the more structured and lasting Islamic gunpowder empires in the 16th and 17th centuries.[12][13][14] Timur was of both Turkic and Mongol descent, and, while unlikely a direct descendant on either side, he shared a common ancestor with Genghis Khan on his father's side,[15][16][17] while other authors have suggested that his mother might have been a descendant of Khan.[18][19] He clearly sought to invoke the legacy of the latter's conquests during his lifetime.[20] Timur envisioned the restoration of the Mongol Empire of Genghis Khan (died 1227) and according to Gérard Chaliand, saw himself as Genghis Khan's heir.[21]
...}

Last edited:
The left is fiercely antisemitic…

Using the word "antisemitic" when you actually mean anti-Jewish, is a serious violation of cultural appropriations to start with.
But being anti-Jewish is not at all wrong when Jewish culture is trying to revert back to Old Testament barbarism, like claiming to be the "Chosen People" and that the Palestinian natives should abandon where they lived for 8,000 years because the Old Testament says it is the Jews "Promised Land".

Clearly the Hebrew did NOT come from Palestine, they did not belong there then, and certainly do not at all belong there now that they are of European customs and ancestry.

But I also would remind people who are making claims of people being anti-Jewish, that Germans were the LEAST anti-Jewish in the whole world, until WWI, when Jews betrayed Germany and almost destroyed the whole country.
Remember the British did not make the Balfour Declaration because they liked Jews.
They did it as part of a quid pro quo with Jewish spies and traitors.

Another reason that Democrats are Nazis

No, it is Israelis who are Nazis.
They invaded and took over Palestine like the Nazis did to Poland in1937.
But the Nazis at least had the excuse that Poland used to be part of Germany, while Israel is a mythic fantasy the Romans created.

The axis of evil (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib) have such contempt for Jews and Israel, they can’t even pretend to hide it.

Jake Tapper would have to ask twice if Israel had even a right just to exist.

Jake Tapper grills Rashida Tlaib on BDS, whether Israel has 'right to exist.' Here's what she said.
Did Jake ask why the Jews of Israel have a right to steal the land and water of non-Jews in Palestine.
7401-trtworld-gallery-367472-408151.jpg

In Numbers: The Palestinian exodus

But the Nazis at least had the excuse that Poland used to be part of Germany, while Israel is a mythic fantasy the Romans created.
OH? on what day did the Israeli army MARCH into
"PALESTINE"? The nazi ARMY invaded Poland
something like a million strong----with cannon
fire ---1937

That is absolutely insane.

The crap you were taught at the Madrassas is not true.

fire ---1937

The Zionist started illegally sneaking into Palestine as early as 1895, but the biggest illegal invasion was in 1967.
That is when Israel violated the UN division line and illegally invaded Jerusalem and the West Bank, which clearly is NOT at all legally part of Israel, as defined by the UN.

And no, Germany did not invade Poland, but simply were reclaiming what had always been part of Germany for hundreds of years, and the Allies stole from Germany in the Treaty of Versailles.

That is absolutely insane.

The crap you were taught at the Madrassas is not true.

The Hebrew invaders of the Land of Canaan were defeated around 750 BC and there really was no Israel since then.
The fake Israel the Romans created for a hundred years or so does not count.
For example, King Herod was a Roman who only pretended to convert to Judaism.
We do not know where Jews came from, but it is NOT Palestine.

The Zionist started illegally sneaking into Palestine as early as 1895, but the biggest illegal invasion was in 1967.
That is when Israel violated the UN division line and illegally invaded Jerusalem and the West Bank, which clearly is NOT at all legally part of Israel, as defined by the UN.

And no, Germany did not invade Poland, but simply were reclaiming what had always been part of Germany for hundreds of years, and the Allies stole from Germany in the Treaty of Versailles.
tell that BS to a POLE. and now for the lies your
IMAM told you. IN FACT ----ZIONISM is as old as
is Judaism and the current state of Israel began with the current zionist project which began at the BEGINNING OF THE 19th century-----ie the start of the 1800s. Jews began a project of BUYING land
from the Turkish landowners of Palestine and developing cities and villages and schools and
even hospitals. The goal was the founding of a state..
Poland has been Poland for more than 1000 years with its own kings, customs and Pierogis. (and language) Madame Curie and Chopin were not
germans. ------

fire ---1937
Why do some Jews believe they have the right to steal the homes, businesses, and bank accounts of non-Jews?

In Numbers: The Palestinian exodus

"More than 700,000 Palestinians were driven from their homes after the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

"Palestinians call this mass eviction 'the Nakba' which means 'catastrophe' in Arabic.

"Israelis mark the following day on the Gregorian Calendar with Israeli Independence Day."

Forum List

Back