"But understand does it exist in the detriment of inequality for the Palestinian people? The detriment of not moving forward in a peaceful resolution," she continued. "We're never going to have peace, I truly believe, if separate but equal is the way they want to go.

I quite agree. She comes from a Palestinian family what the hell do you expect her to say, the Jews have a right to kill as many as the Palestinians as want and to steal all the land.

Is that it??

a practicing Jew and a Palestinian talking. He has the nerve to ask her those questions.
We expect her to represent the perspective of her constituency, not her own personal prejudices.

Of course, if the majority of her constituents are also anti-Semiters or anti-Israel scum, then they may be safely ridiculed and firmly refuted.

Lib-Prog-Dems can be every bit as obtuse and disingenuous in defense of their own as Rumpian scum - in ways both different AND similar.
Democrats have a lot of Jewish in Congress, more than republicans who have 1 or 2.
Yep.

Some understand the existential fight for Eretz Yisrael and support it and denounce filth like Omar.

Others, content to live in the Diaspora and shielded from EuroTrash and MuzzieScum by the Atlantic Ocean, betray and abandon their co-religionists.

Lib-Prog-Dems, foolishly trying to be All Things To All People and lacking the ball$ to take a stand, throw Israel under the bus, every chance they get.

Not all... mind you... but enough to create and sustain the stereotype.

You sure are a hater.
Nope... I don't hate anyone... but I believe that the idiot Palestinians need to be forcibly relocated to the East Bank of the Jordan forevermore.

Hitler inspired?
yes-----it seems ALL muslims are adolf lovers, even the non-arabs and
EVEN including the Iranians who actually despise the arabs

She was calling for removal of all Palestiinians. So much for Judeo/Christian morals.
To hell with the so-called Palestinians... fools, idiots, whiners and losers... time to shove 'em across the Jordan... for keeps...

Have you ever been to Jordan or East Jerusalem or the West Bank? Christian and Muslim Palestinians are quite friendly and hospitable.
Doesn't make any difference... they cannot co-exist with the new Masters of that land... vae victus... time for the Palestinians to face reality and relocate.

The world is tired of listening to Palestinian bull$hit and excuses... and the Israelis aren't going anywhere... one of 'em has to go... it will be the Palestinians.

Might as well get it over with sooner rather than later and spare the world their whining and more pointless bloodshed... leave... and live.

The European Zionists were refugees. Now they have been on the dole for 70 years.
Rubbish. They came. They saw. They conquered. The Jews are now the Masters of the old Romano-Turkic province of 'Palestine', not your Muzzie pals.

"But understand does it exist in the detriment of inequality for the Palestinian people? The detriment of not moving forward in a peaceful resolution," she continued. "We're never going to have peace, I truly believe, if separate but equal is the way they want to go.

I quite agree. She comes from a Palestinian family what the hell do you expect her to say, the Jews have a right to kill as many as the Palestinians as want and to steal all the land.

Is that it??

a practicing Jew and a Palestinian talking. He has the nerve to ask her those questions.
We expect her to represent the perspective of her constituency, not her own personal prejudices.

Of course, if the majority of her constituents are also anti-Semiters or anti-Israel scum, then they may be safely ridiculed and firmly refuted.

Lib-Prog-Dems can be every bit as obtuse and disingenuous in defense of their own as Rumpian scum - in ways both different AND similar.
Democrats have a lot of Jewish in Congress, more than republicans who have 1 or 2.
Yep.

Some understand the existential fight for Eretz Yisrael and support it and denounce filth like Omar.

Others, content to live in the Diaspora and shielded from EuroTrash and MuzzieScum by the Atlantic Ocean, betray and abandon their co-religionists.

Lib-Prog-Dems, foolishly trying to be All Things To All People and lacking the ball$ to take a stand, throw Israel under the bus, every chance they get.

You sure are a hater.
Nope... I don't hate anyone... but I believe that the idiot Palestinians need to be forcibly relocated to the East Bank of the Jordan forevermore.

Hitler inspired?

She was calling for removal of all Palestiinians. So much for Judeo/Christian morals.
To hell with the so-called Palestinians... fools, idiots, whiners and losers... time to shove 'em across the Jordan... for keeps...

Have you ever been to Jordan or East Jerusalem or the West Bank? Christian and Muslim Palestinians are quite friendly and hospitable.
Doesn't make any difference... they cannot co-exist with the new Masters of that land... vae victus... time for the Palestinians to face reality and relocate.

The world is tired of listening to Palestinian bull$hit and excuses... and the Israelis aren't going anywhere... one of 'em has to go... it will be the Palestinians.

Might as well get it over with sooner rather than later and spare the world their whining and more pointless bloodshed... leave... and live.

The European Zionists were refugees. Now they have been on the dole for 70 years.
Rubbish. They came. They saw. They conquered. The Jews are now the Masters of the old Romano-Turkic province of 'Palestine', not your Muzzie pals.
leave surada alone-----she is an EDUCATED KHUBAHJUMAAT parrot -----allahuakbar

In supporting - and making excuses and providing 'cover' for - Omar this past week, Pelosi has just lost my vote for a Dem for my own district.

Just as well, I suppose... my own Rep in Illinois is pretty much a DNS-Pelosi-Schumer parrot himself... and a panderer to minorities - so, no great loss.

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

so? its a lot better than the "calls" by your HEROES. Removal? my austrian
cousins were not "REMOVED"------they were murdered by the islamo-nazis of the time.
"removal" Hubby's relatives were not "removed" -----ESCAPING the filth of shariah in their
time was ILLEGAL. Many died in the attempt
It was the white man. You have a lot of Germans in the US, they are the biggest nationality in the US.
Tramp is German, Biden is Irish

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

cousins were not "REMOVED"------they were murdered by the islamo-nazis of the time.
"removal" Hubby's relatives were not "removed" -----ESCAPING the filth of shariah in their

Still punishing the Palestinians for the holocaust is senseless.

Yemenite Children Affair - Wikipedia
The Yemenite Children Affair refers to the disappearance of mainly Yemenite Jewish babies and toddlers of new immigrants to the newly founded state of Israel from 1948 to 1954. The number of affected ranges from 1,000 to 5,000. The majority of immigrants arriving in Israel during this period were from Yemen, with considerable numbers coming from Iraq, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya and the Balkans. According to low estimates, one in eight children of Yemenite …

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Still punishing the Palestinians for the holocaust is senseless.

Yemenite Children Affair - Wikipedia
The Yemenite Children Affair refers to the disappearance of mainly Yemenite Jewish babies and toddlers of new immigrants to the newly founded state of Israel from 1948 to 1954. The number of affected ranges from 1,000 to 5,000. The majority of immigrants arriving in Israel during this period were from Yemen, with considerable numbers coming from Iraq, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya and the Balkans. According to low estimates, one in eight children of Yemenite …
oh----ok Hubby has ninve brothers and sisters------so far ALL ACCOUNTED FOR. Islamo nazi pigs love
idiot libels

The Jews have libeled their enemies since the OT.
and they get a lot of sympathy and money over it.
another libel fart from the weekly Khutbah jumaat and the catechism whore

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Yes, but you seem to forget that is illegal to "Come, Saw, and Conqueror", a crime, immoral and unethical.
The Muslim Arabs are the indigenous natives and had the right to live there in peace.
The illegal European Jewish immigrants are in violation of the law originally, and have only compounded it with much greater violations of law, such as murder and home confiscations.
What you seem to forget is that the Romans and Turks were also criminals for their illegal invasion and conquest.
The Palestinians had earned independence through their assistance to the Allies in WWI, and are now required to have that independence upheld.
The Allies signed the treaties ensuring Palestinian independence.
They can't legally renege now.

Last edited:

You can not disagree that the Zionists who started Israel were the greatest terrorists of all, blowing up the British peacekeepers in the King David Hotel bombing, gunning down the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte in the street, etc.

It then is incredibly ironic when Zionist now lie and call the Palestinians, "terrorists", when clearly it is the Zionists who are the illegal criminals, murderers and thieves.

You can not disagree that the Zionists who started Israel were the greatest terrorists of all, blowing up the British peacekeepers in the King David Hotel bombing, gunning down the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte in the street, etc.

It then is incredibly ironic when Zionist now lie and call the Palestinians, "terrorists", when clearly it is the Zionists who are the illegal criminals, murderers and thieves.

right----keep believing the filth they sling at the weekly Khutbah Jumaat feces fling

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

your point? your hero Adolf was VERY HOSPITABLE too and both the DOGS AND THE CHILDREN LOVED HIM according to Hedwig Himmler-----mother of two and frequent hostess
to the islamo nazi hero. Some of the most AMIABLE hosts in New Jersey were Mafia Godfathers----

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

Yes, but you seem to forget that is illegal to "Come, Saw, and Conqueror", a crime, immoral and unethical.
The Muslim Arabs are the indigenous natives and had the right to live there in peace.
The illegal European Jewish immigrants are in violation of the law originally, and have only compounded it with much greater violations of law, such as murder and home confiscations.
What you seem to forget is that the Romans and Turks were also criminals for their illegal invasion and conquest.
The Palestinians had earned independence through their assistance to the Allies in WWI, and are now required to have that independence upheld.
The Holy Land has changed hands so many times that "indigenous" has very little meaning.

Rather like having your living room in the middle of a four-lane high-speed highway...

To the Devil with the idiot Palestinians...

The axis of evil (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib) have such contempt for Jews and Israel, they can’t even pretend to hide it.
"Why not boycott Egypt?" Tapper asked. "They have human rights— "

"Oh, I would boycott Egypt of course!" Tlaib claimed.

"But you keep saying you 'would,' you 'would,' you 'would' boycott Egypt — but you're not," Tapper shot back.
Jake Tapper would have to ask twice if Israel had even a right just to exist.

Jake Tapper grills Rashida Tlaib on BDS, whether Israel has 'right to exist.' Here's what she said.
I can read anything these evil racist women have to say.

for those who do not know---ALL OF THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT IS MUSLIM LAND-----
ALL OF IBERIA IS MUSLIM LAND, ----in fact----so is lower manhattan-----ALLAH HAS
SO DECREED

You forgot one adjective though - ignorant. Because damn are these women dumb. I mean, they are D-U-M-B. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez not only wants people to believe that Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Warren Buffett stole their money, but then they claim that money sitting in the bank of billionaires is “more money in the richest hands means money sitting in the bank doing nothing.” But as this article points out, that is astounding ignorance:
But that’s an ignorant view of banks. Because banks loan that money out, they enable other people to buy homes, start new businesses and get educated.
Unless stashed in a mattress in a mansion, wealth is always at work for the good of an entire society. But the left is profoundly ignorant of basic economics (unfortunately).

Is that it??

Yep.

You sure are a hater.

Hitler inspired?

The Holy Land has changed hands so many times that "indigenous" has very little meaning.

Rather like having your living room in the middle of a four-lane high-speed highway...

To the Devil with the idiot Palestinians...

True and it was never home to Europeans. Most Palestinians ... about 90% are descended from first century Jewish farmers.

Is that it??

You seem to forget the Israel is attacked all the time and that land they are on was their during the time of Christ.

Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood have no problem attacking Israel and Israel has no problem retaliating.

I'd be asking her the same questions.

You don't seem to mind that she's a jew hating racist. A real racist that should have been sentured for her racist remarks. I'd like Congress to take a vote on her remarks just like they took a vote on Trumps non racist remarks.

You can't cure stupid and you prove it with every one of your posts. Idiot.

Israel may have been given the land in the time of Jesus, but they have not lived there in any large numbers for centuries.

It would be like Native Americans coming in to Manhattan, and taking the land and taking it away from the people who own it now saying “we were cheated in the original deal for this island and we’re taking it back now. You can leave and go somewhere else or you can stay here but you’re going to have to live under our tribal customs. And you will have no rights because you’re not natives”.

Israel was imposed on the Palestinians and their land was stolen. Those who remained in Israel have few rights and are treated badly. One would think that a nation born out of the Holocaust, would treat minorities better.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez not only wants people to believe that Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Warren Buffett stole their money
AOC is a moderate Democrat.
Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Warren Buffett are EXTREME Democrats.

The illegal Microsoft® Windows® desktop computer system MONOPOLY has stolen plenty of our money under Gates' leadership.

Amazon.com is notorious for price-fixing schemes, cornering various retail markets, putting smaller competitors out of business by dumping product, and price-gouging consumers on the same product once competing retailers are driven out of business.

Warren Buffett is a loan shark bankster and insurance extortioner through his Birkshire Hathaway company which retains a special but illegal insider "A" share class although a few shares of BRK.B are illegally floated on the exchanges largely stripped of their voting rights.

You forgot one adjective though - ignorant. Because damn are these women dumb. I mean, they are D-U-M-B. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez not only wants people to believe that Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Warren Buffett stole their money, but then they claim that money sitting in the bank of billionaires is “more money in the richest hands means money sitting in the bank doing nothing.” But as this article points out, that is astounding ignorance:
But that’s an ignorant view of banks. Because banks loan that money out, they enable other people to buy homes, start new businesses and get educated.
Unless stashed in a mattress in a mansion, wealth is always at work for the good of an entire society. But the left is profoundly ignorant of basic economics (unfortunately).

When you call these women “dumb”, you will revral yourself to be stupid misogynistic and a complete asshole. But we knew that already.

All of these women are highly educated and were successful in life before they were elected to the House. When you try to denigrate them, reveal what an uneducated adult you truly are.

Debate the issues you can’t debate the facts, you can only sling insults and abuse. Such is the level of your ability to defend your beliefs

… like Native Americans coming in to Manhattan, and taking the land and taking it away from the people who own it now …
That's ridiculous. Nobody "owns" land in Manhattan. It's a high-rent crime-family district with mayors and landlords extorting horrible taxes and rents on all real, movable, and personal property, regardless of titles, deeds, or lease agreements.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez not only wants people to believe that Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Warren Buffett stole their money
AOC is a moderate Democrat.
Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Warren Buffett are EXTREME Democrats.

The illegal Microsoft® Windows® desktop computer system MONOPOLY has stolen plenty of our money under Gates' leadership.

Amazon.com is notorious for price-fixing schemes, cornering various retail markets, putting smaller competitors out of business by dumping product, and price-gouging consumers on the same product once competing retailers are driven out of business.

Warren Buffett is a loan shark bankster and insurance extortioner through his Birkshire Hathaway company which retains a special but illegal insider "A" share class although a few shares of BRK.B are illegally floated on the exchanges largely stripped of their voting rights.

Non-voting shareholders are not “illegally stripped of their rights”. They knew when they bought the shares that they were non-voting shares. There are other compensations for the lack of a vote.

Most privately held companies are incorporated with voting and non-voting shares, although the nonvoting shares are only issued in place of debentures, or other secured sources of capital, for investors that you don’t want involved in day-to-day operations.

Nonvoting shares generally have a fixed rate of dividend, not guaranteed to the common shareholders. They will receive dividends regardless of profits CB or the lack thereof.

All of these women are highly educated and were successful in life before they were elected to the House.
WTF are you talking about? Not one of those 3 disgusting anti-semites are even remotely "highly" educated. None of them have an advanced degree. Not one.
Debate the issues you can’t debate the facts, you can only sling insults and abuse. Such is the level of your ability to defend your beliefs
The fact is, these disgusting anti-semites are ignorant on the issues and I just proved it! :laugh:

Forum List

Back