Yiddish is nothing even remotely like Hebrew, and is totally of Germanic origins, not from the Mideast at all.

And English is indigenous to nowhere but a tiny obscure island off the coast of Europe.

Your point?

Wrong.
English is of Anglo Saxon origins, with come Celt and Jute thrown in, and is totally from the mainland Europe.
You can trace the migration of tribes through the language they split into.
And it is clear Yiddish did not come from the Mideast at all.

The word Jew was short hand for one from Jerusalem

Very wrong. The word Jew is the English version of the Hebrew word Yehudi, meaning of the Kingdom of Judea.

That can't explain anything because the Hebrew were around for a long time and did not call themselves Jews.
It is only after capturing Jerusalem from the Canaanites that Hebrew called themselves Jews.
It is the Canaanites that named Jerusalem, the Jordan River, etc.
So the name Judea likely is of Canaanite origins.

Semitic means of an Arab language group, not Jewish.

That doesn't change the fact that the current usage of the term originally was meant as an insult to Jews over 150 years ago by Germans who referred to themselves as anti-Semites.
These Germans were not complaining about Arab communities in Europe, were they?

Calling someone a chicken or an ass, doesn't literally mean they are either an egg-laying fowl or a beast of burden, words have different usages.

Buy a dictionary.

But it was not the religion the Germans were complaining about, but the racial and cultural heritage.
Which IS Arab.
It is the darker skin color and Mideast culture that the Germans notices and were commenting on.
The fact there were no other Arab communities in Germany at that time, is irrelevant.
They were not concerned with religion, which is the only difference between Jews and Arabs.
Racially and culturally they have the same origins.

The biggest supporters they have are stupid Christians who think that Jews need to be in Palestine so Jesus can come back and end the world.
Except that the Jews aren’t in Palestine, snowflake. They are in Israel. The land granted to them by the U.N. - that one world order organization that your dumb ass wanted.

You always fantasize about the US surrendering its sovereignty but then piss and moan like a little bitch whenever the One World Order acts. I guess that’s what makes you a low-IQ leftist.

Actually the UN partitioned Palestine, but did not have the authority to change the name of the Jewish half to Israel.
That is not legally the name.
It actually is still just Palestine.
And it is not even clear the UN had authority to do even that?
Palestine was already legally defined by the Treaty of San Remo and the Treaty of Sevres in 1920, so the UN can't change that.

The problem with the UN is not the UN, but the US controls the UN like a puppet.
It would be much better with a real constitution, blind justice, laws, judges, etc.

My grandfather came here from Germany in 1925.
Man does that explain a lot. Your anti-liberty, pro-totalitarianism runs deep from your German roots.

That is silly because Germans are the most independent and personal liberty driven of all the cultures.
While countries like France and England were under dictatorial monarchies, Germany remained 8 independent city states until 1871. Only then did then centralize as a single country.

That is silly because Germans are the most independent and personal liberty driven of all the cultures.
As clearly illustrated by Adolf Hitler and the Nazis… :laugh:
While countries like France and England were under dictatorial monarchies, Germany remained 8 independent city states until 1871. Only then did then centralize as a single country.
That’s great…how “independent and fiercely personal liberty driven” were they in the 20th century?

(Hint: they weren’t…at all)

And it is not even clear the UN had authority to do even that?
And that’s the fall-down hilarious part. The UN has 0 authority to do anything. But the low-IQ left is too stupid to realize that.
The problem with the UN is not the UN, but the US controls the UN like a puppet.
Spoken like a true anti-American globalist.

That is silly.
No matter what the level of government, blind justice based on previously codified rule of law is the only way to keep it remotely impartial.
Legal decisions should never be done by vote, much less an elite security counsel, and certainly not where one country have such undue influence.
If you wanted decentralization, you should still want the UN to adopt a codified constitution and laws first.
A written constitution is how you stop overly aggressive centralization from taking over, by establishing jurisdictions ahead of time.

Palestine was already legally defined by the Treaty of San Remo and the Treaty of Sevres in 1920, so the UN can't change that.
And yet…they did! And the low-IQ left still won’t learn from any of this history either.

Not really.
The UN did not really create Israel.
Israel sort of created itself, illegally, and then the UN illegally decided to recognize it.
People make all sorts of illegal exceptions for Israel, like they ignore Israel's violation of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Act, which the US was guilty of helping them violate, by getting them the heavy water they needed.

As clearly illustrated by Adolf Hitler and the Nazis… :laugh:
That’s great…how “independent and fiercely personal liberty driven” were they in the 20th century?

(Hint: they weren’t…at all)

Wrong.
Hitler was not a creation of the Germans, but of the Allies.
If not for the Russians training Serbians to assassinate Archduke Ferdinand and his wife, then WWI would not likely have happened.
And if not for Chaim Weizmann giving the formula for synthetic acetone for cordite to the British, the Germans would not have been starved, forced to surrender, and have so much stolen from them.
And if some other Zionist had not stolen the Zimmerman Letter from Berlin, then again the US would not have entered the war and Germans would not have been starved, forced to surrender, and have so much stolen from them.

You seem to know nothing of German history, and you nothing of how it was the treachery of the Allies in WWI that set the stage for Hitler.
You are totally wrong about 20 century Germans.
They were totally motivated by personal liberty.
They wanted to right the wrongs the Allies forced on them in WWI.
Unfortunately Hitler manipulated them.
Fortunately George Marshall fixed the problem.

The word Jew was short hand for one from Jerusalem

Very wrong. The word Jew is the English version of the Hebrew word Yehudi, meaning of the Kingdom of Judea.

That can't explain anything because the Hebrew were around for a long time and did not call themselves Jews.
It is only after capturing Jerusalem from the Canaanites that Hebrew called themselves Jews.
It is the Canaanites that named Jerusalem, the Jordan River, etc.
So the name Judea likely is of Canaanite origins.

Did you keep the receipts from your Madrassa education? You are definitely entitled to a refund.

I prefer it when anti-Semites don't hide it. I like them out and proud ...

They make much better targets.

predator-firing-missile1-1024x617.jpg
Anti semites when one denounces Killers and occupiers. Proud to be anti semite then, although I'm a semite :).

"But understand does it exist in the detriment of inequality for the Palestinian people? The detriment of not moving forward in a peaceful resolution," she continued. "We're never going to have peace, I truly believe, if separate but equal is the way they want to go.

I quite agree. She comes from a Palestinian family what the hell do you expect her to say, the Jews have a right to kill as many as the Palestinians as want and to steal all the land.

Is that it??

a practicing Jew and a Palestinian talking. He has the nerve to ask her those questions.

You seem to forget the Israel is attacked all the time and that land they are on was their during the time of Christ.

Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood have no problem attacking Israel and Israel has no problem retaliating.

I'd be asking her the same questions.

You don't seem to mind that she's a jew hating racist. A real racist that should have been sentured for her racist remarks. I'd like Congress to take a vote on her remarks just like they took a vote on Trumps non racist remarks.

You can't cure stupid and you prove it with every one of your posts. Idiot.
Sweet heart arabs were there since day one. And no one is denying that's jews were there, but the jews take arab lands, seize houses and kill the owners we have to call them on it.
Most jews are settlers, they are doing what the French did in Africa both suckered. leeches and blood suckers.

The antisemite squad is frustrated they can't get inside Israel to assist muslims with terrorist activities...

Israel Right to Shut Out the Hostile Voices of Tlaib and Omar
Fuck Israel and their sluts like yourself. Ilhan omar and Rashida are Americans serving millions of Americans. Israelis are a bunch of criminals that gathered from all over thr world to steal and kill
srael was given to the Jews by God. Palestinian Nazis came from Arabia they should go back there.

Um, so if they were God's special people, why does God keep letting them get genocided? God seems like a pretty neglectful pet owner. Someone needs to call the Cosmic SPCA.

Actually, it's a little worse than that. God's relationship with his people mostly seems to be abusive.

I mean, if God actually existed, which thankfully he doesn't.
You sound like an antisemite Nazi. There are Jewish texts on suffering.Suffering
The Jews killed all the messengers that were sent to them by God, they were massacred by most civilisations, maybe just maybe one should ask himself why they keep getting on everyone's nerve including God.

Oh by the way the jews best times were living under muslim rule in Southern Europe, muslim countries and the holy land....if they really hated you they could've easily finished you but they didn't, the Christians tried to but you kept on seeking refuge in muslim lands. Oh the irony!!!

Israel was given to the Jews by God. Palestinian Nazis came from Arabia they should go back there.
That is just a lie.
I rest my case, folks! Here is Bernstein voting Dumbocrat even though the antisemite bigot leftists like Rigby hate him.

It takes a special kind of stupid to vote for people that want to kill you. :eusa_doh:

Arabs never wanted to harm Jews because the Quran says they are Brothers of the Book, meaning they share the same Old Testament, as being both Abrahamic.
What Arabs justifiably hate is Zionists who want to murder Arabs so they can steal the Land of Canaan from them.
You are right. We are ordered to respect the people of the book, marry them, deal with them and all. My best man was Jewish.

Jews lived in muslim lands for centuries, thry prospered even in Europe under thr Moors. And we all what happened to them and Christian rule.

I hope that you are wrong.

For goodness' sake, let the Jewish people live in that tiny piece of land.

Haven't they suffered enough throughout history?

Okay. by that logic, we should pay black people in this country reparations...

I'd have no problem giving the Jews a bit of land. Let them have some miserable state in the western US that nobody live in.

Forum List

Back