There is nothing rational or logical about AOC. She is bat-shit crazy to the extreme. In other words, the quintessential leftist.

wrong again----the word "SEMITIC" does not come close to meaning "ARAB" It refers to a large group of languages emanating from a large area----afro-asiatic.

Your explanation of YIDDISH is even more idiotic. Yiddish is a FUSION of the Indo-european language
Thank you! Unfortunately Rigby5 and JoeB131 are not only antisemitic themselves, but they aren’t exactly the sharpest tools in the shed either.

Thank you! Unfortunately @Rigby5 and @JoeB131 are not only antisemitic themselves, but they aren’t exactly the sharpest tools in the shed either.

Oh, Poodle, any criticism of the Zionist Entity is not "anti-Semitism". Just like any criticism of a black person isn't racism.

A fight between two Semitic peoples, it's kind of sensible to ask, "Do I have a dog in this fight?"

We really don't.

Keep in mind that generally speaking nobody gets elected in the USA at the local, state and federal level unless approved by Zionist entities. Are these ugly democrat monsters controlled opposition?

Ask the 7 million voting Jews in America.

Okay. How is Israel getting wiped out a bad thing for America?

Either you are an American or you are a Jew. This divided loyalties thing doesn't really work.

Of course, a lot of American Jews are kind of embarrassed by the Zionist Entity.

The biggest supporters they have are stupid Christians who think that Jews need to be in Palestine so Jesus can come back and end the world.

Either you're American or you're Black, or Asian, or German, or Italian? Is that your way of thinking, mein Herr?

That's exactly my way of thinking.

My grandfather came here from Germany in 1925. He changed how he pronounced his name to sound less German, learned to speak English and became a citizen, and when the US went to war with Germany again in 1941, he sent his son off to fight it. If there is a disagreement between Germany and America, I am on the side of America. Period. Full stop.

If there was a German analog to AIPAC, I would be dead set against it.

Thank you! Unfortunately @Rigby5 and @JoeB131 are not only antisemitic themselves, but they aren’t exactly the sharpest tools in the shed either.

Oh, Poodle, any criticism of the Zionist Entity is not "anti-Semitism". Just like any criticism of a black person isn't racism.

A fight between two Semitic peoples, it's kind of sensible to ask, "Do I have a dog in this fight?"

We really don't.
I disagree. If it’s a white person criticizing a black person, then hell yes that’s racist!

The axis of evil (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib) have such contempt for Jews and Israel, they can’t even pretend to hide it.
"Why not boycott Egypt?" Tapper asked. "They have human rights— "

"Oh, I would boycott Egypt of course!" Tlaib claimed.

"But you keep saying you 'would,' you 'would,' you 'would' boycott Egypt — but you're not," Tapper shot back.
Jake Tapper would have to ask twice if Israel had even a right just to exist.

Jake Tapper grills Rashida Tlaib on BDS, whether Israel has 'right to exist.' Here's what she said.

The Squad are simply a harbinger of what lies ahead.

As the demographics change in this country, more and more members of Congress will be adopting the Squad's viewpoint on Israel.

I assume that foresighted Israeli leaders are already cultivating close relationships with other countries.

As the demographics change in this country, more and more members of Congress will be adopting the Squad's viewpoint on Israel.

I assume that foresighted Israeli leaders are already cultivating close relationships with other countries.

The problem is, the rest of the world already hates the Zionist Entity. The rest of the world has heard the Palestinian side of the story that the press largely suppresses here. So once the US comes to its senses, the Zionist entity will have no friends in the world.

The problem is, the rest of the world already hates the Zionist Entity. The rest of the world has heard the Palestinian side of the story that the press largely suppresses here. So once the US comes to its senses, the Zionist entity will have no friends in the world.

I hope that you are wrong.

For goodness' sake, let the Jewish people live in that tiny piece of land.

Haven't they suffered enough throughout history?

Nah. Just the antisemites such as yourself (which is muslims and low-IQ leftists). The rest of the world loves Israel!

Plus, Israel doesn’t really need “friends”. With the exception of the United States, they could fuck’n obliterate any nation in the world.

Okay. How is Israel getting wiped out a bad thing for America?
Every time I think you’ve reached the pinnacle of stupid, you take it to a new level. :eusa_doh:

Snowflake, they are the only stabilizing force in the Middle East (not to mention the only ally of the US). It would be about the worst thing imaginable to lose Israel.

Especially considering when America elects a Dumbocrat, Israel is the only nation in the world keeping us safe from Muslims. When Obama was giving Mahmoud Ahmadinejad blowjobs, Israel was killing their nuclear scientists.

The biggest supporters they have are stupid Christians who think that Jews need to be in Palestine so Jesus can come back and end the world.
Except that the Jews aren’t in Palestine, snowflake. They are in Israel. The land granted to them by the U.N. - that one world order organization that your dumb ass wanted.

You always fantasize about the US surrendering its sovereignty but then piss and moan like a little bitch whenever the One World Order acts. I guess that’s what makes you a low-IQ leftist.

srael was given to the Jews by God. Palestinian Nazis came from Arabia they should go back there.

Um, so if they were God's special people, why does God keep letting them get genocided? God seems like a pretty neglectful pet owner. Someone needs to call the Cosmic SPCA.

Actually, it's a little worse than that. God's relationship with his people mostly seems to be abusive.

I mean, if God actually existed, which thankfully he doesn't.
You sound like an antisemite Nazi. There are Jewish texts on suffering.Suffering

The word "Semitic" means of an Arab language group.
It does NOT mean Jewish, even though Hebrew is of an Arab language group.
All those who speak any Arab language group natively are Semitic, so Omar and Tlaib are Semitic.
There are several branches of Semitic languages. Jewish Hebrew is one, Arabic is another, Maltese is one, Akkaddian was one, Aramaic was another.

Wrong.
All the branches of the original Arab language group are still part of the Arab language group.
The fact there are more modern branches does not change the original source.
The word Semitic mean of Arab origins and refers to language.
It in no way means Jewish, and certainly not Ashkenazi Jews who speak the Germanic Yiddish as their native language.

Since Hasidic Jews are Arab, they are also Semitic, so you can say that a person how hates Arabs or Hasidic Jews is anti-Semitic, but you can never say an Arab is anti-Semitic, and hating an Askenazi Jew does not make the person anti-Semitic.

wrong again----the word "SEMITIC" does not come close to meaning "ARAB" It refers to a large group of languages emanating from a large area----afro-asiatic.
Your explanation of YIDDISH is even more idiotic. Yiddish is a FUSION of the Indo-european language
HIGH GERMAN and Hebrew. It arose amongst Jews who had migrated to that area during the Roman conquests. Hebrew is a Semitic language. It is not arabic.

Wrong.
The word Semitic ONLY refers to the Arab language group, which includes, Hebrew, Akkadians, Phoenicians, Amorites, Canaanites, Chaldeans, etc., as well as more modern Arabs.

And you seem to know even less about Yiddish.
It most certainly is of Germanic origins.
It contains no significant Hebrew at all, and contains far more Slavic than Hebrew.

Forum List

Back