The annual family reunion/birthday party

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
This year do to 'The Covid' it was held at a rented park site in Florida.
Usually anyone who can make it shows up with their 'potluck' offerings and politics
It is also the 'twins' tenth birthdays. The twins are being raised in a 'Progressive' household. The Twins were named Wally and Shirley at birth but this year they are to be called 'Oni' and 'Duey' when spoken to or about. I didn't know which one is which.
'Daddy' was named 'Donald' on his B/C but now prefers to spell his name 'Dawn'. He says the name change spelling has some sort of "unspoken message
". His wife has a rolling list of names she prefers to be called depending, I think, on the 'time of the month'. This time she was calling herself 'Mona'. (Maybe she's a 'moaner')
There are two distinct groups at each reunion: The what I call 'normal' people and the 'Progressives. They always end up in seperate parts of the beach/picnic site.
The 'Progressives' don't drink b/c "it's bad for you". They are constantly sneaking off to 'toke-up'.
They wear little Chairman Mao hats and hemp sandals.
Anyway.
I'm welcome in either encampment b/c I'm rich. 'Mona' has to be nice to me b/c I've loaned her money a few times and she's shit-scared' I'll demand to be paid back in front of 'Dawn'. I wander over to Mona/Dawn and Oni and Duey's picnic table.
The Twins are enrolled in an 'extra-special' Progressive' school. (Maybe you have to prove you only watch CNN/MSNBC.)
The sun is shining and the whole family is 'double-masked' up.
The twins are refusing to eat any of Mona's potluck chili.
Mona's chili is your basic red gloup with kidney beans. No meat. She has added a nice big tub of cottage cheese to it. The white chunks are disconcerting.
Mona says: "What's wrong dears!? You're not touching the chili!"
Oni: "On Thursday Duey and I went to our first sex ed class. The teachers told us that when I have a 'real' boyfriend, maybe in a month or so he will probably want me to put his 'thing' in my mouth and maybe in my bum too. And he may want to put his face between my legs".
Duey was sitting there staring at the floating white chunks. I could detect a faint shudder of revulsion from Duey as Oni described her future dating life.
As I left their table I asked 'Dawn', while looking at 'Mona', what an ounce of good weed cost.

Forum List

Back