Zone1 The Annexxation of Kalingrad by NATO.. good idea, or bad? Seems so evil, even.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

has the US Democrat + Repbulican Party System of government truly become the biggest source of neo-nazi-ism + black voodoo power in the world?

what the darn is going on here, Republican leaders, and Democratic leaders?!

Who does the Netherlands back?
How would I know? The CIA.gov, aivd.nl, psychiatric laws (that are full of lies) and my own parents (fully indoctrinated by now by psychiatry), and that richest 33% of the worldwide populations have proven themselves violent lying hypocrites.

Lawbooks will need to be burned en masse by the working class, during massive civil wars per seat of government city, in such cities, if some useful new constitutions are Ever Going to get used in real life at all.

What would a new constitution look like, especially during such civil war phases?
1. FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
2. THE OPTION TO WANT TO GROW OLD OR NOT.
3. AND THE CHOICES TO START DATING OR MARRY OR DIVORCE OR GROW UP KID(S) TOGETHER.
4. AND THE CHOICE TO BECOME A COMBATANT OR NOT (Personally, I have never been a real combattant of any yet, and on this planet, I *am* proud of *that*).

has the US Democrat + Repbulican Party System of government truly become the biggest source of neo-nazi-ism + black voodoo power in the world?

what the darn is going on here, Republican leaders, and Democratic leaders?!

Putin should have thought about this BEFORE going to war.

Putin should have thought about this BEFORE going to war.
NATO + EU BROUGHT THE WAR TO PUTIN.

don't play the confusion games eh. A lot of lives are at stake, kings and emperors and industry leader and politicians and their troops.

Diromg the WW3 that I see coming, everyone will be judged by their own God(s) again, based on the choices they made and this the total end quality, death-quality of their soul.
I want the option to see body,ego and soul Destroyed for severe criminals added world wide, and the Divine machines to do that job as well

NATO + EU BROUGHT THE WAR TO PUTIN.

don't play the confusion games eh. A lot of lives are at stake, kings and emperors and industry leader and politicians and their troops.

Diromg the WW3 that I see coming, everyone will be judged by their own God(s) again, based on the choices they made and this the total end quality, death-quality of their soul.
I want the option to see body,ego and soul Destroyed for severe criminals added world wide, and the Divine machines to do that job as well

I'm not going to defend the west, but come on. Putin has a desire to be a "great leader". He wants to go down in History.
He's been interfering in the Ukraine trying to make it a vassal state since 2004.

He's doing the same in Georgia, Kazakhstan and various other countries.

I'm not going to defend the west, but come on. Putin has a desire to be a "great leader". He wants to go down in History.
He's been interfering in the Ukraine trying to make it a vassal state since 2004.

He's doing the same in Georgia, Kazakhstan and various other countries.
THEN DON'T DEFEND THE WEST, EH.
you don't know HALF about how corrupt our own leaders really have become since the 1970s OIL PRICE HIKE SCARE by the Muslims.

THEN DON'T DEFEND THE WEST, EH.
you don't know HALF about how corrupt our own leaders really have become since the 1970s OIL PRICE HIKE SCARE by the Muslims.

Well, I don't defend them. And I know quite a bit about their corruption and do talk about it.

If Putin is ever foolish enough to invade the Baltics, the US should capture Kaliningrad and permanently occupy it on our way north to liberate the Baltic states.

How would I know? The CIA.gov, aivd.nl, psychiatric laws (that are full of lies) and my own parents (fully indoctrinated by now by psychiatry), and that richest 33% of the worldwide populations have proven themselves violent lying hypocrites.

Lawbooks will need to be burned en masse by the working class, during massive civil wars per seat of government city, in such cities, if some useful new constitutions are Ever Going to get used in real life at all.

What would a new constitution look like, especially during such civil war phases?
1. FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
2. THE OPTION TO WANT TO GROW OLD OR NOT.
3. AND THE CHOICES TO START DATING OR MARRY OR DIVORCE OR GROW UP KID(S) TOGETHER.
4. AND THE CHOICE TO BECOME A COMBATANT OR NOT (Personally, I have never been a real combattant of any yet, and on this planet, I *am* proud of *that*).
You are not a "peace fan", but an anarchist!

Forum List

Back