The Anna Nicole Smith Epic

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
The 15-Year Legal Farce Known as the Anna Nicole Smith Case May Finally Be Nearing Its End
Imagine a baseball game that appears almost over, but then goes into extra innings for almost 15 years. With that image in mind, one can begin to understand the nature of Marshall vs. Marshall, the endless Anna Nicole Smith inheritance litigation, which has become the farcical World Series of legal system abuse.

In what may – hopefully – be its final inning, oral arguments were heard in late June by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Seattle, where the case had been remanded from the United States Supreme Court.
cont'd

The 15-Year Legal Farce Known as the Anna Nicole Smith Case May Finally Be Nearing Its End

Anna Nicole Smith was an American model, sex symbol, actress and television personality. She first gained popularity in Playboy, becoming the 1993 Playmate of the Year that's why many people like her because she was multi-talented.

Imagine a baseball game that appears almost over, but then goes into extra innings for almost 15 years. With that image in mind, one can begin to understand the nature of Marshall vs. Marshall, the endless Anna Nicole Smith inheritance litigation, which has become the farcical World Series of legal system abuse.

In what may – hopefully – be its final inning, oral arguments were heard in late June by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Seattle, where the case had been remanded from the United States Supreme Court.
cont'd

Well, it certainly is a circus.. but considering the fact that married couples sometimes spend years dividing up their shared loot, then it is no wonder that it would be especially difficult to do with a dead person whose will is contested. I mean, if the living cant decide on stuff, then it is almost impossible to expect the dead to do any better.. =)

I wonder if Anna Nicole ever filed for Social Security death benefits?? LOL!!
Between all of the craziness and selfish money hungry crap, I wouldn't be surprised..

Forum List

Back