The Analphabetic Trump Discusses COVID-19

Dear USMB Trump supporters, please do the nation a favor and come to your senses.

I sense I'll be voting for him again in November.

cefa0356b6d3e821f2c9107a2d4ecf17.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Dear USMB Trump supporters, please do the nation a favor and come to your senses. It is a miracle that we’ve held our shit together this long. Don’t put this dishonest and ignorant fool in a position to fuck us over for good. Thanks.

Jesus.....for a second there I thought you were talking about Biden.

Dear USMB Trump supporters, please do the nation a favor and come to your senses. It is a miracle that we’ve held our shit together this long. Don’t put this dishonest and ignorant fool in a position to fuck us over for good. Thanks.

Jesus, what a blathering idiot. Oh my god, it’s unbelievable.

Quite the interview. This Orange turd is so in over his head it's pathetic. Never takes responsibility. For anything. *pResident 'pass the Buck' strikes again.

Dear USMB Trump supporters, please do the nation a favor and come to your senses.
I sense I'll be voting for him again in November.
I support that notion. The rest of the world needs to continue decoupling from the US.

I support that. An isolationist America could be just what the doctor ordered. We have been world police, world ambulance, and world checkbook long enough.

Let China give it a go.

Got any converts to the Jesuit Joe pedo side of the aisle? You are quite the advocate.....keep plugging away!!!.....

(snicker)

Forum List

Back