The American Waffen SS?

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Sources:

Biden Inaugural: Two Thousand National Guard Troops in D.C. Sworn in as Special Deputy U.S. Marshals

OP Commentary:

According to a number of sources 2,000 National Guardsmen were sworn in as Special Deputy US Marshals in a secret ceremony in Washington D.C. because Nancy Pelosi does not trust what must be a high number of other National Guard soldiers, as some of them might be loyal to Donald Trump, our still sitting President of the United States. What insanity is this? A number of key veterans, some of them public figures, have chimed in with grave concerns on this matter; concerns I, absolutely agree with. We're witnessing an unprecedented stranglehold on our capital city, ringed with steel and gun metal and authorization to use lethal force against American civilians. This is not my America; not the America I defended for nearly three decades in uniform. This America? This America is some psycho-clown caricature of our beloved civilization ripped straight from the pages of what could be just about any dystopian nightmare novel or film. Are we witnessing the rise of a Congressional Dictatorship?

Peaceful transition . . . to military power??

Liberals cannot control their emotions and will destroy the US.
I'm not condoning the ruthlessness of neo-Conservatives.
I believe the Next Administration will use the Military to quash any and all opposition to their power and control of the thoughts and actions of anyone deemed "not liberal enough". You must be pure or you must be purged and silenced. The MSM will assist of course, and then their masters will turn on them too

I believe the Next Administration will use the Military to quash any and all opposition to their power and control of the thoughts and actions of anyone deemed "not liberal enough". You must be pure or you must be purged and silenced. The MSM will assist of course, and then their masters will turn on them too

Exactly my concerns as well.

60 Minutes ran a piece that basically said Republicans must be imprisoned.

You a big fan of conspiracy theories?

So do you when it fits your ideology.

No they didn't.. They said incitement to overthrow the government is a serious crime. That's why Rudy is in so much trouble .. He's an officer of the court..

That's why Trump's lawyers stopped shy of lying about voter fraud in court.

I'm not an ideologue.. or a hysteric or a drama queen.

No they didn't.. They said incitement to overthrow the government is a serious crime. That's why Rudy is in so much trouble .. He's an officer of the court..

What about when the government becomes tyrannical?
It's legal for Congress to either tax Americans out of their homes or replace us in the workplace.
Both happened in the 80s, 90s and 2000s.
Should we always suck up to our LEADERS?

Last edited:

I'm not an ideologue.. or a hysteric or a drama queen.
It depends on the subject.

What about when the government becomes tyrannical.
It's legal for Congress to either tax Americans out of their homes or replace us in the workplace.

Didn't you pay your taxes?

What about when the government becomes tyrannical.

Didn't you pay your taxes?
Always.
But thanks to Reagan's Business Visa legislation my career went down the drain and I had to change.
Millions of people other than myself lost their jobs, careers, families and homes.
You simply never heard about this because there was no consumer web until the late 1990s and only big firms could afford the servers.
There's probably a lot that a lot of people never heard about.

Anyone reading some of the threads here would agree.

Ahhh The PeeWee Herman Defense

That's the best this clown has

Wanna really embarrass him...ask him for a link. to anything he claims. The results are always hysterical

Links to 85% of "news" articles connect to pure propaganda. Facts have become the roulette wheel of our Age . . . Russian roulette, that is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back