The American Waffen SS?

Now they have banded together to block Trump from even publishing a book to tell what he knows and give his side of the story.

Trump destroyed the carefully crafted Washington narrative, jobs, economy, wars, trade, etc. To re-install that narrative first they have to silence president Trump.

Liberals cannot control their emotions and will destroy the US.
I'm not condoning the ruthlessness of neo-Conservatives.
I believe the Next Administration will use the Military to quash any and all opposition to their power and control of the thoughts and actions of anyone deemed "not liberal enough". You must be pure or you must be purged and silenced. The MSM will assist of course, and then their masters will turn on them too
60 Minutes ran a piece that basically said Republicans must be imprisoned.

No they didn't.. They said incitement to overthrow the government is a serious crime. That's why Rudy is in so much trouble .. He's an officer of the court..

That's why Trump's lawyers stopped shy of lying about voter fraud in court.
What about when the government becomes tyrannical?
It's legal for Congress to either tax Americans out of their homes or replace us in the workplace.
Both happened in the 80s, 90s and 2000s.
Should we always suck up to our LEADERS?

We have elections to get rid of leaders who are corrupt or stupid. That's how our system works.. We don't overturn elections and radicalize dissenters to violence.. That's what third world countries do .. That's how you get the SPLA or ISIS or the LRA or Boko Haram or Timothy McVeigh.
Elections to replace one bought off bozo for another.

I believe the Next Administration will use the Military to quash any and all opposition to their power and control of the thoughts and actions of anyone deemed "not liberal enough". You must be pure or you must be purged and silenced. The MSM will assist of course, and then their masters will turn on them too

No they didn't.. They said incitement to overthrow the government is a serious crime. That's why Rudy is in so much trouble .. He's an officer of the court..

It's legal for Congress to either tax Americans out of their homes or replace us in the workplace.
Said the guy who hums orange song. God back to Russia or China where ever your trash ass comes from.
Was that an Informative post?

Said the guy who hums orange song. God back to Russia or China where ever your trash ass comes from.
Welcome to Ignore!

Welcome to Ignore!

Can't face facts.. Run away like Trump.

Welcome to Ignore!

Can't face facts.. Run away like Trump.
Even flow hasn’t posted a fact in 4 years.
I have no time for psychos.
Have I put you on Ignore?

Atomwaffen was one of the "very fine people" at the Charlottesville riot organized by the Proud Boys.
Atomwaffen?
Nuke Nazi's.

View attachment 445201

If you watch the presentation on Frontline, it goes into the recruitment of members of the US military. Its incredibly sophisticated.
ah, thanks.

atomwaffen is merely the german word for nuclear weapons.

so the abbreviation did not make sense to me.

Isn't it strange how blob supporters always seem to wear helmets to their "peaceful" demostrations?

Yeah, about that.

always-S.jpg

###

WATCH: Antifa in Riot Gear, BLM March in NYC, Female Journalist Attacked

Atomwaffen was one of the "very fine people" at the Charlottesville riot organized by the Proud Boys.
Atomwaffen?
Nuke Nazi's.

View attachment 445201

If you watch the presentation on Frontline, it goes into the recruitment of members of the US military. Its incredibly sophisticated.
ah, thanks.

Isn't it strange how blob supporters always seem to wear helmets to their "peaceful" demostrations?

Yeah, about that.

always-S.jpg

###

Hey, you guys are the ones saying that blob supporters were just having a peaceful protest and they were not doing anything violent....

Someone built a gallows out there in blobber land. Who did that?

Atomwaffen?
Nuke Nazi's.

View attachment 445201

ah, thanks.

Yeah, about that.

always-S.jpg

###

Hey, you guys are the ones saying that blob supporters were just having a peaceful protest and they were not doing anything violent....

Someone built a gallows out there in blobber land. Who did that?

This is the clown who was counseling TRump to declare martial law and overturn the election.

So far Bed, Bath and Beyond, Kohl’s, Wayfair.

Forum List

Back