The American Mao: Donald Trump Has Led The Republican Party Into A Cultural Revolution

You know the world is upside down when the president and the president's son are involved in Chinese corporate money and the American CDC was allegedly involved in the development of the covid virus while lefties compare the former president to chairman Mao. Things must be getting desperate out there in the democrat land.

So true. Mussolini was famous for having a giant ego and you’ll never meet someone more humble than Donald Trump.
Yeah? So every two people who have an ego are "exactly alike"?
Trump and Mussolini lived completely different. In every way. Grew up completely opposite, as young adults - completely opposite, as 30 and 40 somethings - completely opposites.
Trumps ego is legendary status. I don't think anyone would say otherwise. And so was Mussolini.
But that is pretty much where their similarities begin and end.
Mussolini was not a man of action. Indeed, the reason he failed so miserably was because he didn't do anything to prepare Italy for war.
Trump is a man of action. Mussolini was a man of inaction. He was a blowhard. A bully. Mussolini wasn't equipped intellectually or had the willingness to work hard to make something happen. He just yelled at everyone and imprisoned or killed those he thought wasn't listening.
Trump was probably one of the hardest working Presidents in modern times. Doesn't mean what he did was good...just that he did a LOT.
Mussolini was more interested in placing medals on himself and yelling at people than actually doing work.

So every two people who have an ego are "exactly alike"?
I never said “exactly alike”. They’re definitely not opposites.

Trump is a blow hard. Trump is a bully. He yells when he doesn’t get his way. He was not intellectually equipped for the job. He is definitely not the hardest working president of modern times. He’s probably the least hard working one.

Most importantly, Trump and Mussolini were both hard core nationalists who saw enemies around every corner and used the idea of former glory and the promise to restore it in order to drive their grab of power.

Trump committed crimes and abuse of power, of which both impeachments were about....it had nada, to do with likes or dislikes. Both impeachments were warranted, and the senate should have convicted him, on both....but R politics got in the way...they had to save their traitorous crook.....
Bullshit! It had everything to do with politics and political power.

I never said “exactly alike”. They’re definitely not opposites.

Trump is a blow hard. Trump is a bully. He yells when he doesn’t get his way. He was not intellectually equipped for the job. He is definitely not the hardest working president of modern times. He’s probably the least hard working one.

Most importantly, Trump and Mussolini were both hard core nationalists who saw enemies around every corner and used the idea of former glory and the promise to restore it in order to drive their grab of power.
Not at all.
Trump was a very hard worker. Mussolini was all mouth. His failure was a result of not doing anything about problems and issues. Like I said, he was more interested in putting more fake medals on his chest than leading.
If I was to compare Trump to someone, I would say he was more like Hugo Chavez. Completely different in ideology and political beliefs - but operated much the same. Both had enormous egos, both loved to self praise and self congratulate themselves. Both demonized their opposition loudly and way too often. But Chavez was also a man of action. The man completely reworked Venezuela... however wrong as he certainly was, he did it through hard work, determination and tireless action.

Schiff never manufactured evidence, LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

NOT A SINGLE WORD WAS CHANGED, LIAR.
Because Adam Schiff is so reputable and above partisan chicanery....

That's it. That's the joke. Of course he is a liar and a snake.

Not at all.
Trump was a very hard worker. Mussolini was all mouth. His failure was a result of not doing anything about problems and issues. Like I said, he was more interested in putting more fake medals on his chest than leading.
If I was to compare Trump to someone, I would say he was more like Hugo Chavez. Completely different in ideology and political beliefs - but operated much the same. Both had enormous egos, both loved to self praise and self congratulate themselves. Both demonized their opposition loudly and way too often. But Chavez was also a man of action. The man completely reworked Venezuela... however wrong as he certainly was, he did it through hard work, determination and tireless action.
Trump did far less than people think. Honestly, the guy watched TV for 8 hours and tweeted dozens of times throughout the day. He was all mouth.

Forum List

Back