The American dream has been destroyed by the rights thinking that they deserve it all.

View attachment 328130 To show how stupid your 30% increase in in median family income is concerned. the bottom 4 quintile can have their median income go down and the top quitile can make so much as the chart above shows, that the total average median income can go up 30 % across the board easy. Its a stupid remark. It suggest how little you know about your subject/lies that you are trying to sell her. Lets even make it clearer so even you may understand , everyone's median income can go down except for the top 5% and still easily have the average median income go up by 30%, , if you don't know that, then you have no clue and shouldn't be wasting our time.

Lets even make it clearer so even you may understand , everyone's median income can go down except for the top 5% and still easily have the average median income go up by 30%, , if you don't know that, then you have no clue and shouldn't be wasting our time.

Individuals don't have "median income", they have income.
Now, if the bottom 95% experience a drop in income, it doesn't matter if the top 5% each see an increase of $1 trillion, the median income, the guy in the middle, saw a drop, not a 30% increase. Get it, twat?

Of course a large increase at the top could make the average (not the "average median"...durr)
increase, moron. That would be an instance of a large increase at the top, skewing the average upward.

For the idiots in the croud "
What is average median?
Mean, median, and mode are three kinds of "averages". ... The "mean" is the "average" you're used to, where you add up all the numbers and then divide by the number of numbers. The "median" is the "middle" value in the list of numbers.
I'm glad you were here, so I could run you over like a dead cat."

Mean, median, and mode are three kinds of "averages"

And no one, ever, says "average median".

everyone's median income can go down

DURR

View attachment 328130 To show how stupid your 30% increase in in median family income is concerned. the bottom 4 quintile can have their median income go down and the top quitile can make so much as the chart above shows, that the total average median income can go up 30 % across the board easy. Its a stupid remark. It suggest how little you know about your subject/lies that you are trying to sell her. Lets even make it clearer so even you may understand , everyone's median income can go down except for the top 5% and still easily have the average median income go up by 30%, , if you don't know that, then you have no clue and shouldn't be wasting our time.

the bottom 4 quintile can have their median income go down and the top quitile can make so much as the chart above shows, that the total average median income can go up 30 % across the board easy.

Have you always been a moron?
There is no such thing as "average median income".

Average income is when you take the income of, for instance, 150 million workers, add them all together and divide by 150 million. An average can be skewed upward by the high earners.

That's why median is often used. Median income is found when you order the income of 150 million workers from highest to lowest and take the income in the middle. The median number has the same number of incomes above it as below it. The median number cannot be skewed upward by the high earners.

Is that clear?
you just don't get it do you, there is 101 people, the first group of 50 make 1 dollar and one makes 51 dollars and the last fifty make 52 dollars/ Do you even have a clue to understand this. tell me what the median income is. Good boy, I'm assuming you understand this. I shouldn't but I am. Ok next group of 101 people , the first group of 50 people make 1 penny, the the one in the middle makes 51 dollars, and the last 50 make a billion dollars apiece , whats the median income. Can't be skewed you say , well bullshit to that and buddy you have no clue.

there is 101 people, the first group of 50 make 1 dollar and one makes 51 dollars and the last fifty make 52 dollars/ Do you even have a clue to understand this. tell me what the median income is.

The median is 51

Ok next group of 101 people , the first group of 50 people make 1 penny, the the one in the middle makes 51 dollars, and the last 50 make a billion dollars apiece , whats the median income.

The median is 51

Can't be skewed you say

Can't be skewed upward by increases at the top. Because it's true.

there is 101 people, the first group of 50 make 1 dollar and one makes 51 dollars and the last fifty make 52 dollars/

Take this example and triple the income of the top 10, double the income of #11 -40, increase the income of #41-50 by 50%. Leave everything else unchanged.

Has the median been skewed upward by the changes? Nope.

Ok next group of 101 people , the first group of 50 people make 1 penny, the the one in the middle makes 51 dollars, and the last 50 make a billion dollars apiece , whats the median income.

Take this example. The median is 51. The average is $500,000,000.51.
Has the average been skewed upward by income at the top? Yes.

Now do you see why they use median and why you're an idiot?
Just in case you still don't get it.....

Lets even make it clearer so even you may understand , everyone's median income can go down except for the top 5% and still easily have the average median income go up by 30%,

Individuals don't have a median income, but there is a median in a group.
If the top 50 of your second example has their income double, to $2 billion, and everyone else has their income drop by half, #51 makes $25.50 and the bottom 50 make $0.005.

The average has a big increase. It's skewed upward by the big gains at the top.
The median still decreased.
Kind of like your IQ.
You have no clue do you, I think that knowledge has been shared to everyone reading my comments. You make no sense at all and I have driven you to this drivel you wrote above . Bye no more wasting my time.

You have no clue do you

Coming from the guy who thinks "average median" is a thing. LOL!
My last word after burying you with facts. "

What is average median?
Mean, median, and mode are three kinds of "averages". ... The "mean" is the "average" you're used to, where you add up all the numbers and then divide by the number of numbers. The "median" is the "middle" value in the list of numbers.
I'm glad you were here, so I could run you over like a dead cat.

What is average median?

There is no average median. Carry on, silly twat.
Idiot it took me 10 seconds to get the definition of the average median, which I posted above. You are one top notch fucking moron. Try reading , or look it up yourself , it will remind you just how stupid the world sees people like you.

it took me 10 seconds to get the definition of the average median

There is average, there is median, there is no average median. Moron.
Maybe pictures will do it for TRump 2020, Its defined over 1000 times on the intenet so I can make this guy into a bozo for the next 1000 posts.
View attachment 329141

Tell me again how an increase for the top 5% and a decrease for everyone else can make the
median increase by 30%. LOL!

Forum List

Back