The alternate reality of today's America.

They will not. It's too comfy in there. There, Trump is adored and respected everywhere. Except for the evil Hitler commies.

So they just maintain their own reality, and support each other there.

All we can do is observe and try to learn from this.
Projection

Xiden is Xi's puppet.
Sure he is.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises Xi and wants to be just like him and the US to be just like them.

What blatant corruption? The guy is cashing in on his new-found celebrity. That's the American way.
His Daddy is selling out the American people (as usual) in return for bribes.

Uh, we live in a global world, buddy. Deal with it. Check through your house, you are going to find 20 things that weren't made in the US. Probably including whatever computer you are typing this one.
I don't have a problem with buying goods from other countries. How did you glean that I do? Your political masters sell out the interests of average Americans for sweetheart deals for them and their families and friends. These people are screwing you and yet you protect and support them. Amazing.

His Daddy is selling out the American people (as usual) in return for bribes.

Really? Do you have proof of this?

I don't have a problem with buying goods from other countries. How did you glean that I do? Your political masters sell out the interests of average Americans for sweetheart deals for them and their families and friends. These people are screwing you and yet you protect and support them. Amazing.

And what sweetheart deals are those?

Here's the reality. People have moved factories to overseas because they make things cheaper and you want to buy cheap stuff. Period. Full stop.

To the people, the majority of the people who voted for Trump, it was never about the Trump the man, it was about Washington and its abandonment of the middle class. In totalitarian and authoritarian countries there is no middle class; There is a ruling class and all the rest.

Does anyone remember Washington alerting the people to the disappearance of company pensions and affordable health insurance while jobs vanished and corporations located across oceans in places with ruling classes?

The people woke up to the swindle which is why Trump got elected. Why do you suppose the government is involved in the frantic importation of interlopers placed on busses and military aircraft delivered to points unknown during a global pandemic? The goal is to wipe out historical demographics of people and replace them with obedient government dependents.

Plan A was a rigged election; plan B is to give a vote to new voters and rig elections in a much more subtle and dangerous way. Which is it? Is SARS-CoV-2 a lethal threat to vulnerable Americans or is changing the voting population more important to save Washington?

This place is full of fools and that is unfortunate but there are more of us who are reasonable. Confidence is high, Trump is coming back.

No. Would Republicans have poured a ton of money into Trump properties if Clinton had won?
Apples and oranges. Trump was a successful hotel operator before he became president. Was Hunter a successful artist? President Biden is selling political favors in return for bribes and you'll continue to support him.

Apples and oranges. Trump was a successful hotel operator before he became president. Was Hunter a successful artist? President Biden is selling political favors in return for bribes and you'll continue to support him.
He wasn’t getting this amount of cash poured into his hotels by prominent Republicans.

The only difference is that you have an excuse to ignore selling favors in return for bribes.

He wasn’t getting this amount of cash poured into his hotels by prominent Republicans.

The only difference is that you have an excuse to ignore selling favors in return for bribes.
The Swamp hated Trump because he couldn't be bought.

I’ve got 22 million reasons to believe I’m right.
And that's why you support any and all corruption being committed by anyone and everyone with that magical "D" by their name.

And that's why you support any and all corruption being committed by anyone and everyone with that magical "D" by their name.
Pointing out that we had this conversation four years ago and there was a collective shrug on the right. Now Republicans are introducing unconstitutional laws to go after Biden.

Biden is making the purchases anonymous. That’s more than Trump could do.

We don't pick presidents based on "Who can get more people to show up at dangerous rallies".

Uh, sorry, man, no, polls do not show people like Trump now.

In fact, even a majority of Republicans don't want to see Trump run again.

But when it comes to a potential rematch, a majority of GOP primary voters said a fresh face would fare better against Biden. Fifty-one percent of those polled said a new Republican nominee would be a stronger candidate against Biden.

Guy, get real. You'll have the same problem in 2024 you had the four three elections... the majority doesn't like you.

No, it won't. You guys can't whitewash history. As for the military, um, yeah, when you have a military based on tricking poor people of color into joining so the can get college degrees, you kind of need to promote a climate of racial harmony.

I feel we are about one step away from Giant Jewish Space Lasers here.

When did this happen? Most people are glad Trump is gone.
1. Read your link, Trump leads Desantis by 30 points (at CPAC he led by 50 points)
2. I agree that a fresh face, like Nikki Haley, would be a better choice than Trump, but he has a lot of supporters.
3, The same voters elected Dubya, BO, Trump, and Xiden, you were saying

Forum List

Back