The Ainu...Black Japanese

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
The aboriginal people of Japan always appeared to me to be Black people or at the very least mixed with Black. DNA has linked them to Africa. via SE Asia. The only people that have the same Y DNA are the Black people from the Andaman Islands and indigenous people in Tibet. I dated a couple of girls from Tibet and they also looked mixed Asian and Black.

The Jomons and the Ainus The Moors of Japan Black Japan Rasta Livewire

Ainu.jpg

Last edited:
That's funny, they always appeared to be light skinned Asians to me.

Ainu people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
From your link.

"Genetic testing has shown them to belong mainly to Y-haplogroup D-M55.[50] Y-DNA haplogroup D2 is found frequently throughout the Japanese Archipelago including Okinawa. The only places outside of Japan in which Y-haplogroup D is common are Tibet and the Andaman Islands in the Indian Ocean."

You're going to have to go much further back to link people in Asia with Africa.

That's funny, they always appeared to be light skinned Asians to me.

Ainu people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
From your link.

"Genetic testing has shown them to belong mainly to Y-haplogroup D-M55.[50] Y-DNA haplogroup D2 is found frequently throughout the Japanese Archipelago including Okinawa. The only places outside of Japan in which Y-haplogroup D is common are Tibet and the Andaman Islands in the Indian Ocean."

You're going to have to go much further back to link people in Asia with Africa.
What do you mean? You cant go back much further than the Andaman Islanders.

jarawa460_1661040c.jpg

More Blasians.

The indigenous Mani people of Thailand.

img.php

The Aeta (Ajeta) of the Philippines

aeta16.jpg

The Ati people of the Phillipines
Ati_woman.jpg

The Bateq of Malaysia
IMG_7011.jpg

What's your point?
Have someone read the OP to you. If that doesnt work have them explain the point.
There is no point, there never is with you.
Your failure to be able to figure out the point only illustrates your lack of native intelligence. I am not responsible for explaining simple concepts to you. Pay for a tutor if you are stressed out over wanting to understand.

I have no clue what you think your point is.

The Ainu people are very interesting as a remnant indigenious population that predates the proto-Japanese who settled later in Japan.

They are dark skinned, but do not appears to be genetically linked except very distantly to modern Africans.

Dark skin appears to have developed multiple times in human history.

I have no clue what you think your point is.

The Ainu people are very interesting as a remnant indigenious population that predates the proto-Japanese who settled later in Japan.

They are dark skinned, but do not appears to be genetically linked except very distantly to modern Africans.

Dark skin appears to have developed multiple times in human history.
You must have missed my post with the DNA link.

Like I said- doesn't appear to have much if any genetic relationship to modern Africans.

Dark skin pigmentation has evolved independently in multiple human populations.

Like I said- doesn't appear to have much if any genetic relationship to modern Africans.

Dark skin pigmentation has evolved independently in multiple human populations.
No. It didnt evolve independently. People migrated out of Africa with dark skin already evolved. Black skin has been around before homo sapiens appeared to the tune of 1.2 - 1.8 million years. The people that first colonized the globe were Black people. What you see in the pictures are descendants of those Black people. The people in the Andaman islands have some of the Blackest skin on the planet and they are proven to be migrants from Africa like everyone else.

Skin cancer risk may have driven evolution of black skin -- ScienceDaily

"Genetic evidence suggests that the evolution of skin rich in eumelanin, which is brown-black in colour, occurred in early humans between 1.2 and 1.8 million years ago in the East African Savannah. "

New Topics

Forum List

Back