The Age of Muppets and Dr Suess Being Bad

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
But pedophillia of Cuties and the insanity of music hits is acceptable.

Who said the Left are insane?

A20DD07F-4A89-46BB-94B2-5DEEC934C14D.jpeg

I'm sorry, what exactly am I looking at here? You're angry that "We live in a nation where this is song of the year" is recorded by women?

All those hundreds of racist lwfties best get to dropping down to their knees and kissing ass while apologizing for having a part in making the uber evil Dr. Seuss movie anout the grinch.

And Obama read from his books to CHILDREN!

I hope we can somehow save these children from the horrors that have been done to them.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, what exactly am I looking at here? You're angry that "We live in a nation where this is song of the year" is recorded by women?

I'm not angry, but a song about some nasty wet pussy doesn't seem appropriate

Would you rather listen to Afternoon Delight from the 1960's? 'Cuz I promise you "sky rocket in flight, afternoon delight" is not about the singer eating an ice cream cone.

So why do conservatives keep lying about liberals cancelled dr. Suess.

Oh, I see. General principles. They're conservaitves. They lie more readily than normal humans breathe. They get a sick pervy thrill from thinking of themselves as victims, and they'll tell any lie to get a victimhood rush.

So why do conservatives keep lying about liberals cancelled dr. Suess.

Oh, I see. General principles. They're conservaitves. They lie more readily than normal humans breathe. They get a sick pervy thrill from thinking of themselves as victims, and they'll tell any lie to get a victimhood rush.

Why are you so hell bent on denying what is taking place before your very eyes?

Would you rather listen to Afternoon Delight from the 1960's? 'Cuz I promise you "sky rocket in flight, afternoon delight" is not about the singer eating an ice cream cone.

It wasn't the 60's and yeah... that song isn't as piggy as a wet pussy song.

I'm no puritan. I'm not even a lady. But that is disgusting.

And hey... sing about your wet pussy all you like. Freedom, baybee. But I have a voice too.

People who get personally insulted by by pop culture are idiots.

I'm not personally insulted. More like repulsed.

I wonder if her momma's proud that her daughter brags about being a dirty whore that needs a mop and bucket to clean up her netherworlds.

It wasn't the 60's and yeah... that song isn't as piggy as a wet pussy song.

I'm no puritan. I'm not even a lady. But that is disgusting.

And hey... sing about your wet pussy all you like. Freedom, baybee. But I have a voice too.
nah, I actually kinda agree with you. WAP (the song you are referring to) is trash and I would be saying that even if a male did a song called wet ass penis or whatever.

New Topics

Forum List

Back