The Actual Facts, More Whites are Killed by American Cops than Blacks

Was that ever a point? Was that ever the ar
"More Whites are Killed by American Cops than Blacks"
---
That is a no brainer. As it should be; there are 10x more whites than blacks in the USA.

The original poster is a no brainer, so, yeah.
There are five times as many whihtes, you two fucktards and the study looked at rates of crime which adjusts for population.

Stupid shit heads.

Whihtes? That get ya a little too excited hon? Getcha backwardass world view challenged?
Dont change the subject, retard.

The facts are plain; cops kill more whites per capita than they do blacks.

So go fuck yourself.

Was that ever a point or argument in any of this? At all? You're horribly confused hon. Whites killed by cops in the manner some of these murders by cops happened should alarm rational citizens as well. Thanks for pointing out these outrages.

As far as your extracurricular activity choices are concerned, I'm fine with you choosing to fuck yourself but I've never been convinced your choices are universal to all.

are more white men killed by cops who are not sporting a weapon than black men?
Good question.

I dont know, but I do have more faith in the peace officers to handle the situation appropriately then I have in the criminals to not provoke cops to legit shootings nor for the Marxist media to cover the matter objectively.

Actually I believe the issue has ALWAYS BEEN, unarmed Blacks being killed...
it's YOU and those on the right wing, trying to CHANGE the statistics initially being concerned about....
I have been following the topic for some time now and you are the first I have noticed that has distinguished between armed and unarmed black men getting killed.

IF what you say is true, that it has always been ab out unarmed men, then why is Black Lies Matter ranting about the armed black man in Minnesota?

What does Marxism have to do with your disagreement?
The ideologically driven Marxist is not an honest broker of news, facts, what they have seen or even feel. They believe in no God, no Truth other than their own opinion and they have an ideological incentive to disrupt, destabilize and alienate the public into factions that they hope to exploit in order to impose a Dictatorship of the Proletariate to reinstill order, order that they only control.

---
That is a no brainer. As it should be; there are 10x more whites than blacks in the USA.
Actually 5 times, but who's counting? The rest are hispanics and other minorities.
Why does speaking Spanish change ones race?

Most Hispanics self identify as white.
It's like fighting the wind trying to insist hispanics are not a race. They certainly aren't white and I don't think they identify as white. Though in Latin America, the taller, lighter ones disdain the darker Oompa Loompas. But since I'm using Census Bureau terms in race identification, I think I'm on safe ground for the sake of conversation.

---
Actually 5 times, but who's counting? The rest are hispanics and other minorities.
---
Whether it's 5x or 10x, i was simply responding to the stupidity of the OP's thread title.
I'm just pointing that out because we need to be aware that whites are soon to be a minority race, and that will be a sad day for America.

It's like fighting the wind trying to insist hispanics are not a race. They certainly aren't white and I don't think they identify as white.
Chapter 1: Race and Multiracial Americans in the U.S. Census
The next question asks them to mark one or more boxes to describe their race. The options include white, black, American Indian/Alaska Native, as well as national origin categories (such as Chinese) that are part of the Asian or Hawaiian/Pacific Islander races. People filling out the form may also check the box for “some other race” and fill in the name of that race. Explicit instructions on the form note that Hispanic/Latino identity is not a race.

Nonetheless, many respondents write in “Hispanic,” “Latino” or a country with Spanish or Latin roots, suggesting that the standard racial categories are less relevant to them.

Hispanic is not a race, it is a language category, and no matter if every fool on the planet thought that were a race it wouldnt matter, they would still be wrong.

In 1929, the League of the United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), a Mexican-American organization, formed in Corpus Christi, TX. One of their main organizing efforts was to get "Mexican" off the 1930 census. They protested: we are white race, we are Americans.

The Mexican government itself protested the category, because the entire Southwest used to be part of Mexico, and when it was taken over by the United States, they promised Mexico that the Mexican residents there would be treated as full citizens. Well, at the time, you had to be white to be a citizen. So that's where the whole issue came about of Mexicans, specifically, identifying as legally white but socially not-white.

It worked against them in some ways, because they claimed segregation and discrimination, the parties being accused of discrimination could say, Well, no, you're white. So this history of claiming whiteness has been a strategy that Mexican Americans and other Latino groups have used to try to lobby for acceptance — claiming Americanness, claiming whiteness.

LULAC and the Mexican government successfully had "Mexican" removed from [the census questionnaire]. After 1930, there has never been another Latino group listed as a race on it.

On The Census, Who Checks 'Hispanic,' Who Checks 'White,' And Why

It's like fighting the wind trying to insist hispanics are not a race. They certainly aren't white and I don't think they identify as white.
Chapter 1: Race and Multiracial Americans in the U.S. Census
The next question asks them to mark one or more boxes to describe their race. The options include white, black, American Indian/Alaska Native, as well as national origin categories (such as Chinese) that are part of the Asian or Hawaiian/Pacific Islander races. People filling out the form may also check the box for “some other race” and fill in the name of that race. Explicit instructions on the form note that Hispanic/Latino identity is not a race.

Nonetheless, many respondents write in “Hispanic,” “Latino” or a country with Spanish or Latin roots, suggesting that the standard racial categories are less relevant to them.

Hispanic is not a race, it is a language category, and no matter if every fool on the planet thought that were a race it wouldnt matter, they would still be wrong.
Sorry, we're just going to have to disagree. I think when white people pollute their gene pool with Americas natives, at some point, the offspring is something other than white. I say this tongue in cheek because my own kids are half white, half American Indian. I call them the half breeds when my wife is out of earshot.

Sorry, we're just going to have to disagree. I think when white people pollute their gene pool with Americas natives, at some point, the offspring is something other than white. I say this tongue in cheek because my own kids are half white, half American Indian. I call them the half breeds when my wife is out of earshot.
Well, what people can say that is accurate is that Hispanics are not Anglo culturally, and I agree with that. Of course, if I had the choice I would choose to not be Anglo, but Hispanic instead as Anglo culture in the USA has become totally degenerate and repulsive to me. But that is another topic for another thread I guess.

But speaking Spanish does not make you not white, simple scientific fact there, friend.

And I am an 'American Blend' myself racially with some Amerindian (three ancestors I have counted thus far 2 Cherokee and a third unknown) some Irish, some Jewish, some Scot, but mostly English.

But I am 100% still TEXAN.

Forum List

Back