The ACA is the key to the upcoming debate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Trump should drive home these facts about the ACA.

1. We were lied to about keeping our doctor, our health care plans, and the fact it would be cheaper. A CEO selling it to us would be in jail.

2. The ACA is so bad the GOP hated it from the beginning, and now the DNC wants to change it and the ink is not even dry on the legislation.

3. Americans going to jail for not having health care coverage is un-American, and if it were not for Trump people would be going to jail over the mandate.

4. The reason the GOP did not repeal and replace Obamacare is because of one John McCain. McCain originally voted to repeal and replace Obamacare, knowing Obama would veto it. However, once Trump won office McCain inexplicably voted the other way, as he lied to his voters in Arizona as he continued to promise to repeal and replace it.

Naturally, is advisers will probably tell him not to speak ill of the dead and not go after McCain, but that is not speaking ill of McCain, rather, those are just the facts and needs to be done.

Give him 4 more years and a Republican Congress minus McCan't, and perhaps we can finally have a decent health care plan. Or trust the same clowns you did before.

I have to say, it annoys me that Trump and the GOP have not gone after the DNC in this way, especially since the DNC took historic losses in the 2010 election after shoving the ACA down our collective throats. Do they not understand or just don't want to win?

They don't understand that the Ds are playing to wipe them out. R's just think both sides take turns at the wheel and they mean no harm.
Nope, don't buy it.

I could debate Biden under the table drunk and with my tongue cut out, standing only one leg.......on a log.

Something else Trump should point out is, we already have national health care run 100% by the government. It's called the VA. Ask anyone from the VA who sees a private physician instead of going to the VA for various things if they want that choice taken away.

And simply point to the myriad of scandals like in Arizona of the VA not being properly funded and putting people on secret to die lists because they don't have the money and resources to treat the very sick. So if this is how they treat our veterans, how will they treat us?

And if and when it happens, you have no one to run to for help. The government who should only play the referee is now running with the ball. All you can do is vote in meaningless elections where all politicians do is lie to you anyway to fix all of the crap they do to us. And trust me, it will come in spades.

Why is this so hard to articulate in debates? Or is the GOP secretly in on the fix?

The sickest part of all, the only time you hear the democrats wanting to curb spending is when they talk about taking over health care. Trust me, they will spend less and less and less on your health care over the years ,simply on a whim.

Here is what dims knew about their health care plan before they passed it.

From their own lying lips.

Of course, they are only brave enough to utter such truth at Berkley, where you can hear them clapping as he tells them they will not live as long as their parents and ill not be kept alive if the state deems it unnecessary.

Sick bastards!

I really believe going after McCain is key, it will show once again he is up against the Swamp, not just one party.

1. We were lied to about keeping our doctor, our health care plans, and the fact it would be cheaper. A CEO selling it to us would be in jail.

2. The ACA is so bad the GOP hated it from the beginning, and now the DNC wants to change it and the ink is not even dry on the legislation.

3. Americans going to jail for not having health care coverage is un-American, and if it were not for Trump people would be going to jail over the mandate.

4. The reason the GOP did not repeal and replace Obamacare is because of one John McCain. McCain originally voted to repeal and replace Obamacare, knowing Obama would veto it. However, once Trump won office McCain inexplicably voted the other way, as he lied to his voters in Arizona as he continued to promise to repeal and replace it.

Naturally, is advisers will probably tell him not to speak ill of the dead and not go after McCain, but that is not speaking ill of McCain, rather, those are just the facts and needs to be done.

Give him 4 more years and a Republican Congress minus McCan't, and perhaps we can finally have a decent health care plan. Or trust the same clowns you did before.

I have to say, it annoys me that Trump and the GOP have not gone after the DNC in this way, especially since the DNC took historic losses in the 2010 election after shoving the ACA down our collective throats. Do they not understand or just don't want to win?
Excellent post, and you're absolutely right about the false promises and failure of AOC. First day of confirmation hearings today and it was full of warnings about losing AOC coverage tied to political grandstanding. No surprise. When this happens in various public arenas, those politicians who say the same thing over and over give the good ones a bad name collectively.

I don't understand why it's not being debated thoroughly that AOC required fines for people who didn't have health insurance and didn't participate in one of the AOC-government approved plans. How did we even accept this as...well acceptable? Ah, McCain yes. The current fear tactic of saying "If AOC is replaced (but that word replace isn't their wording as they imply it's an all or nothing deal which is a lie in itself), you'll lose all benefits immediately, all pre-existing conditions will count you out" and other such falsehoods.

I never understood why a democratic republic government should be in charge of healthcare. Expanding governmental control over our lives, limiting choices of coverage, and adding red tape delaying claims with the bulk of customers alone is not what we needed. Does a certain element of government plan to take over the food industry at some point as well? Considering how food is equally important to health care and how it could be controlled by government beyond regulations in order to make a profit, this doesn't seem like much of a leap. Amazon home delivery (and others) might still be an option if that were to happen, but with extra costs to the consumer due to government takeover and extra costs to corporations working outside of government control. For these reasons alone, I will never vote for the far-left agenda.

I'll end on a positive note: I'm glad more people are becoming proactive in finding out the facts for themselves and not relying on some politically-motivated mouthpiece to present their version of the facts.

Health care is the LAST THING Trump wants to talk about.

You are a fucking political genius!

Excellent post, and you're absolutely right about the false promises and failure of AOC. First day of confirmation hearings today and it was full of warnings about losing AOC coverage tied to political grandstanding. No surprise. When this happens in various public arenas, those politicians who say the same thing over and over give the good ones a bad name collectively.

I don't understand why it's not being debated thoroughly that AOC required fines for people who didn't have health insurance and didn't participate in one of the AOC-government approved plans. How did we even accept this as...well acceptable? Ah, McCain yes. The current fear tactic of saying "If AOC is replaced (but that word replace isn't their wording as they imply it's an all or nothing deal which is a lie in itself), you'll lose all benefits immediately, all pre-existing conditions will count you out" and other such falsehoods.

I never understood why a democratic republic government should be in charge of healthcare. Expanding governmental control over our lives, limiting choices of coverage, and adding red tape delaying claims with the bulk of customers alone is not what we needed. Does a certain element of government plan to take over the food industry at some point as well? Considering how food is equally important to health care and how it could be controlled by government beyond regulations in order to make a profit, this doesn't seem like much of a leap. Amazon home delivery (and others) might still be an option if that were to happen, but with extra costs to the consumer due to government takeover and extra costs to corporations working outside of government control. For these reasons alone, I will never vote for the far-left agenda.

I'll end on a positive note: I'm glad more people are becoming proactive in finding out the facts for themselves and not relying on some politically-motivated mouthpiece to present their version of the facts.
I left out that the ACA ended up being the largest tax on the Middle Class in US history, after Obama promised not to raise taxes on them.

And as Biden says he wants to expand Obamacare, what he is really saying is he wants to raise your taxes more in the middle class as well.

Forum List

Back